ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Anime Boost
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anime Boost There is a definite link between digital and drawn animation. Get your anime and other cartoon discussion here.

Old December 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Games Wanted: 0
Kill la Kill

Made by Trigger, probably most notable for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's insanely over the top and has TONS of fan service, so if you dislike that you will hate this.

I've enjoyed it so far. Currently running and has a new episode every Thursday on Crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/kill-la-kill
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM   #2
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Just watched the first 3 episodes. Wasn't sure if I liked it after the first one then it grew on me by the end of the 3rd.

Tons of fan service, agreed

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:01 PM   #3
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Games Wanted: 0
It ended last Thursday.

I really enjoyed it, the fan service keeps amping up the entire way through but I don't mind stuff like that.

If you liked the first 3 episodes then you'll dig the rest of the series. It gets fucking crazy. lol
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: