ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > Gaming
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gaming One place to talk all games

Old December 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM   #76
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
I'm playing through Sleeping Dogs right now, on the XBone. (Picked up an S for $149.)

Next up is Sunset Overdrive, which is all downloaded and ready to go. Then I have to get back to Borderlands 2, then I have the Pre-Sequel as well, and I grabbed Red Dead Redemption for $3, so I've got lots of gaming on my plate. I'm considering buying Skyrim for the XBone, for the mods and generally prettier look, even though I've already beaten it on PS3.
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:57 AM   #77
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I've been playing a lot of Fortnite on the Xbox One X, along with Forza Horizon 3. I've also been playing the Sea of Thieves off and on, when they've had play sessions in both the alpha and private beta, but it's been a few weeks since hey had a play session. They're doing another this weekend though, so I'll probably do that as well.
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:59 AM   #78
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

Games Owned: 0
My Time At Portia.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:41 PM   #79
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Got back into Rainbow 6 Siege after about a year away from it. So good.
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:14 PM   #80
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Yep, I'm knee deep in Skyrim again.
Old February 26th, 2018, 11:30 AM   #81
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by speKtor View Post
Got back into Rainbow 6 Siege after about a year away from it. So good.
I loved it, but I'm one of those fucks that get motion sickness from shitty cameras in games. Refunded it. It's too bad because I was really hoping it would get me off Overwatch.
Old February 27th, 2018, 12:09 PM   #82
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 191
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
Hunt: Showdown (PC) This game just entered Steam's early access, and has loads of potential. It's an online horror game set in the 1800s by Crytek. Hunt's structure is you have 5 teams of two people. Each team has a bounty they're trying to accomplish (basically kill a boss monster) in order to find your bounty, you have to first find 3 clues, then try to kill the bounty and escape before the other teams can kill you, or the bounty... cool game, looks great, but is very early, lots of technical issues.

Monster Hunter World (XB1) Excellent game, highly recommended.

DOTA2 (PC) Yup, still playing...

PUBG (XB1&PC) PUBG is so much better on PC it's like a full generational gap.

Bayonetta 2 (Switch) A Must own Switch game. If you don't own a Switch, play the first Bayonetta on the XB1. It's got a huge boost thanks to the XB1's extra horsepower... never drops below 60 FPS.

Metal Gear Survive (XB1) I understand a lot of people being angry at Konami because of what happened to Kojima. But I think people's bias is causing some to misjudge a good game. It's MGS5's gameplay with added survival elements (think Rust/Ark/7 Days to Die) and zombies. It's a 7 or 8 out of 10 game that has been getting 3s and 4s...

Splatoon 2 (Switch) I don't play Splatoon all the time, but anytime I go back I always have a good time. I just wish I knew others who played.
Old February 27th, 2018, 01:48 PM   #83
CAPninja

I bought Hunt: showdown and refunded it because the multiplayer was broken. It looks promising. I may re-buy it once they fix and balance a lot of shit.
Old February 28th, 2018, 10:44 AM   #84
speKtor

speKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond reputespeKtor has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: MarsupialJones

Games Owned: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPninja View Post
I loved it, but I'm one of those fucks that get motion sickness from shitty cameras in games. Refunded it. It's too bad because I was really hoping it would get me off Overwatch.
Really? Just by its nature RB6 is much less frantic and spinny camera wise than most FPS. Weird you still have issues with motion sickness (but not with Overwatch?)
Old March 1st, 2018, 05:44 PM   #85
CAPninja

Well there's no head Bob in Overwatch. Also in the gif when he's using the pistol it looks really fisheyed to me. I tried changing the FOV. Wasn't working for me.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:03 PM   #86
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light

Gears of War, the greatest first person shooter, is back on the menu boys.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:43 AM   #87
CAPninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tetsuo- View Post
Gears of War, the greatest first person shooter, is back on the menu boys.
So great it's third person even.
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:43 AM   #88
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
I just finished up Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (on the Xbox One X), and although it's pretty light on combat, and mainly involves walking along linear paths, and solving fairly simplistic puzzles, it was an extremely entertaining game, IMO. The character of Senua is interesting, and the audio is fantastic.

I'd really like to see Ninja Theory make a sequel, that is more open world, and really dives into the Senua's character.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: