ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General > Buying/Selling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 21st, 2013, 05:31 AM   #1
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Daydreamer
Looking: Sega Dreamcast w/ game bundle

I can get it on ebay or amazon marketplace, but maybe we can help each other out. I'd entertain any bundle, but second to community loyalty the reason ebay isn't getting my business first is the bundles usually suck. I loved NFL2K, ok, but I don't need a 13 year old NFL game, ya know? Much less 2 iterations of it, NBA2K, and a sega bass fishing controller. It's full of that sort of scenario.

I don't know what you guys have so I'll entertain anything, but to give you an idea here are a few I'm particularly interested in:

Shenmue 1/2
Power Stone
VO:OT
RE:CV
Berserk
soul calibur
Jet Grind Radio
Crazy Taxi
Grandia II

there are others I like a lot but these hold some significant IT'S THINKING sentimental value to me.

I'll try to be fair when considering price and I won't try to drive you down to anything you are uncomfortable with, but please try to be competitive with the market. Anyways, this forum is very slow right now, so I'm going to give this a week and then I'll go elsewhere. I can do paypal so you can have your money within minutes of a settled bargain.

Thanks!
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Talking

I am NEVER selling my DC or any of its games.

I know that doesn't help your search. I just HAD to express my feelings on that.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
I am NEVER selling my DC or any of its games.

I know that doesn't help your search. I just HAD to express my feelings on that.
I'm in the same boat. I'd have to be given above market value to even consider it. I have a majority of his list there, and the few games that have been ported to other platforms that I own are HORRID ports.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:53 PM   #4
Daydreamer

Daydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really niceDaydreamer is just really nice

I don't blame you guys- and for the record I never did! When I left home for the army my brother was still there, so of course I went off into the world and bought a $500 Sony Wega CRT and a Gamecube/Xbox combo with my first paychecks. Assumed it wouldn't all go to hell because we were both pretty invested.

this whole thing started when I got nostalgic for Grandia II, looked it up on amazon, and immediately texted my mom to let her know that, despite what she said, it costed 30 dollars more now than when she bought it for us
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM   #5
Bigg Russ

Bigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Russ has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Bigg Russ

Games Owned: 73
Send a message via AIM to Bigg Russ Send a message via Yahoo to Bigg Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
this whole thing started when I got nostalgic for Grandia II, looked it up on amazon, and immediately texted my mom to let her know that, despite what she said, it costed 30 dollars more now than when she bought it for us
HAHA!!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:05 AM   #6
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
I think i sold all mine on ebay or to Overkill about a year ago.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #7
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

I do think I still have 2 light guns and house of the dead 2, but i forgot, i need to look again.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:04 AM   #8
notsofun28

notsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant futurenotsofun28 has a brilliant future

You can simply download and burn those games if you desperately want them...
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #9
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
I do think I still have 2 light guns and house of the dead 2, but i forgot, i need to look again.

could be interested in this. going to probably just spend more on a newer condition dreamcast and burn most of my games for the time being as suggested. Still going to wait for 1Feb just in case/that's payday.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #10
turningpoint

Well I'll look when i get home.

Old January 24th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Daydreamer

any luck?
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #12
turningpoint

Forgot, busy as shit these days, give me a few weeks, i know where they are, just a matter of remember to look hah.

Old January 24th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #13
Daydreamer

no worries, a game and an accessory can wait a couple weeks. I never had the lightgun, so this will be kinda new and awesome
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #14
turningpoint

Quote:
no worries, a game and an accessory can wait a couple weeks. I never had the lightgun, so this will be kinda new and awesome
It was pretty damn cool, they made several games too.

HOTD2, Virtual Cop and Confidential Mission.

I'm surprised they haven't made more gun games.

Old February 4th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #15
turningpoint

Ok I found them.

I only have House of the Dead 2 and the 2 guns.

That's the one's i have, i don't have the true Sega ones.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...cmxJXYdFWFLj7O

Old February 4th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #16
erp

erp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura abouterp has a spectacular aura about

PSN: nittynittsters

Games Owned: 180
Sega only released their light guns in Europe and Asia, although they would work on a US console. The Mad Catz Dream Blaster was the official gun for the US.
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #17
turningpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by erp View Post
Sega only released their light guns in Europe and Asia, although they would work on a US console. The Mad Catz Dream Blaster was the official gun for the US.
Huh, i think that was why i bought these, but thanks for the heads up.

I'll probably sell them if anyone is interested.

Old February 5th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #18
Daydreamer

i'm still interested, my bad, i had an...interesting week. Here now, hopefully no harm no foul.
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #19
turningpoint

Quote:
i'm still interested, my bad, i had an...interesting week. Here now, hopefully no harm no foul.
PM what you think is a fair price, we can figure something out, no big deal.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: