ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Hyperdontia

Man, looks like it should hurt. I'd pay to watch those things get pulled out, slowly.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:48 AM   #2
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Live!: Zadoc

Games Owned: 432
Games Wanted: 81
Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post

Man, looks like it should hurt. I'd pay to watch those things get pulled out, slowly.
It's fake, bro.

And it still makes my skin crawl every time I see it.

"No federal employee lost their job during the sequester."
- Exodus (8/11/2013)

"I never said that zero had been sequestered."
- Exodus (8/15/2013)
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:41 AM   #3
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Jesus, people really think you can grow teeth out of the roof of your mouth?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM   #4
Viper
Administrator

Viper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond reputeViper has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: JayCCity
Steam: jaycc

Games Owned: 528
Games Wanted: 64
Send a message via ICQ to Viper Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Some real images:

Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #5
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
Jesus, people really think you can grow teeth out of the roof of your mouth?
My ex had hyperdontia when she was a kid. She had 3 teeth grow out of the roof of her mouth. It does actually happen. Not like the crazy one that was posted first, but it's not really that uncommon for someones to have extra teeth or for them to grow in a funny place.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #6
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
My ex had hyperdontia when she was a kid. She had 3 teeth grow out of the roof of her mouth. It does actually happen. Not like the crazy one that was posted first, but it's not really that uncommon for someones to have extra teeth or for them to grow in a funny place.
Well let's assume those were extremely close to the gum line.....

Still pretty fucked up.

Hope she never gave ya head.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #7
krazy

krazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond reputekrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 77
Games Wanted: 61
Send a message via AIM to krazy Send a message via MSN to krazy Send a message via Yahoo to krazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Some real images:

Get that dude some chap stick.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:18 PM   #8
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
Well let's assume those were extremely close to the gum line.....

Still pretty fucked up.

Hope she never gave ya head.
It was before I met her, but she showed me a couple of pics from before she had them taken out. And one of them was basically dead center in the roof of her mouth. If she bit down, it bit into her tounge. You'd be amazed at the weird little birth defects and such that people are born with. For instance, my diaphram sits weird because it's attached to a part of my stomach where it shouldn't be, the strangest thing about it is that it is apparently a genetic issue because my niece had the same thing when she was a baby except they did an operation on her because it bothered here. All it does to me is make weird little noises when i bend over and stuff because there is air trapped in there.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:25 PM   #9
Overkill
Staff Member

Overkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond reputeOverkill has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Overkill Send a message via AIM to Overkill Send a message via MSN to Overkill Send a message via Yahoo to Overkill
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
My ex had hyperdontia when she was a kid. She had 3 teeth grow out of the roof of her mouth.
They can't actually grow from the pallet. Like Peter said, it'd have to be part of the gum line.

- Exodus (8/11/2013)

- Exodus (8/15/2013)
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #10
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
They can't actually grow from the pallet. Like Peter said, it'd have to be part of the gum line.
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #11
Overkill
Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post

Looks fake to me, but if it's not, they're clearly growing from gum tissue.

Edit:

I did some research. Anyways, this is not hyperdontia, and it is real. It's a case where the kid developed two sets of maxillary bones that are over lapping. So not, they're not growing from the pallet. I didn't make that bit up, by the way. I read it in a medical article that was linked from a dental school forum when I looked into whether or not the original pic could be real. Teeth simply can't grow out of the soft pallet. They can only grow out of jawbone. That kid has four top jaw bones. We have two.

- Exodus (8/11/2013)

- Exodus (8/15/2013)

Last edited by Overkill : October 15th, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #12
Overkill
Staff Member

Supposedly the first pic was taken in 1999, and here's the after.

And here are the before and after x-rays.

- Exodus (8/11/2013)

- Exodus (8/15/2013)
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #13
turningpoint

Ok so maybe it exists, i still think it's photo shopped.

The 1st picture has to be fake, just way to organized and in order to be real, looks like the fucker had braces on his 40+ teeth.

Old October 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #14
Overkill
Staff Member

Quote:
Ok so maybe it exists, i still think it's photo shopped.

The 1st picture has to be fake, just way to organized and in order to be real, looks like the fucker had braces on his 40+ teeth.
The first one is a confirmed fake.

- Exodus (8/11/2013)

- Exodus (8/15/2013)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: