ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old June 4th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #1
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 191
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to bigloser Send a message via MSN to bigloser
EA E3 2012 Conference (ended)

Livestreams:
EA: http://live-event.ea.com/e3/
IGN: http://www.ign.com/events/e3/2012/live-video
GameTrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/pressconferences/
G4TV: http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2012/press-conferences/ea/132/
GameSpot: http://e3.gamespot.com/press-confere...nferen ceLive
GamerSpawn Youtube:

Liveblogs:
EA: http://live-event.ea.com/e3/

What To Expect:
-Medal of Honor: Warfighter
-Sim City
-Dead Space 3
-Crysis 3
-Need For Speed: Most Wanted
-Battlefield 3 DLC/Battlefield Premium
-FIFA 13
-Madden 13
-NBA LIVE 13
-NCAA Football 13
-NHL 13
-A Social Game (Sim City Social)
Old June 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 56

xIceCBx
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
SimCity looks great. EA just keeps copying COD with Battlefield Premium. I dont want another COD I want Battlefield.
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #3
YoungFan

YoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungFan has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 56

xIceCBx
Send a message via AIM to YoungFan Send a message via Yahoo to YoungFan
Wonder what happen with THQ and the UFC.
YoungFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #4
bigloser

bigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond reputebigloser has a reputation beyond repute
Madden 13 will be using dynamic physics, similar to backbreaker it sounds like.

That will be game changing.
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #5
bigloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungFan View Post
SimCity looks great. EA just keeps copying COD with Battlefield Premium. I dont want another COD I want Battlefield.
THQ sold the license to EA for some cash.

I think THQ is on the verge of shutting down, sad.

THQ AND ZUFFA ANNOUNCE TRANSFER OF ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/go/arti...ufc_undisputed
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #6
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice
Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
THQ sold the license to EA for some cash.

I think THQ is on the verge of shutting down, sad.

THQ AND ZUFFA ANNOUNCE TRANSFER OF ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/go/arti...ufc_undisputed
I called this yesterday on the UG. I knew Zuffa would not stick around with THQ failing like they are. Dana is a smart guy, he had an out clause in that THQ contract for sho.
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #7
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 116
NFS:MW was announced and dated, but I can't find a video on it. Given their statements about it, I lost a lot of my interest in it. If they would just take the original NFS:MW on the PC, add native 16:10/16:9 widescreen support, add XInput support, and enhance the graphics, they'd have a winner. Most of those enhancements can easily be backported to the current generation of consoles given that the original game on the 360 was only an upscaled PS2 port (still looked nice at the time though).
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #8
bigloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
NFS:MW was announced and dated, but I can't find a video on it. Given their statements about it, I lost a lot of my interest in it. If they would just take the original NFS:MW on the PC, add native 16:10/16:9 widescreen support, add XInput support, and enhance the graphics, they'd have a winner. Most of those enhancements can easily be backported to the current generation of consoles given that the original game on the 360 was only an upscaled PS2 port (still looked nice at the time though).
Is this it?

Old June 5th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #9
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 116
Thanks BL. Video was crappy, but it was the first one uploaded. EA has since uploaded a 1080p version.

I'm likely not touching it. EA is only doing digital distribution via their Origin service. No thanks. When I buy a game on Steam, it's there forever. When I buy a game on Origin, I run the risk of "renting" it for 2 years. Not touching that service with a ten-foot-pole. I'll pirate it before I send money to them for that. (NOTE: Never pirated a game, and not going to start with a mediocre-to-average racing game).
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: