ConsoleCity Forums

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > Dricas Gaming Forums > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General discussion of Dricas Gaming. Discuss all things relevant to the site.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Coastar3434

Coastar3434 can only hope to improveCoastar3434 can only hope to improveCoastar3434 can only hope to improveCoastar3434 can only hope to improve

Live!: Coastar

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Free Ebook Madden 12 Concepts.

Hello Everyone, This is an ebook Ive created free but also make money in other schemes like the custom playbook audible glitch where you get 10 audibles offense and defense 5 split each but Ive been working on this project for 4 months and I have tons of shutdown plays so You wont be afraid of good players this is something ive created to help people that can't play the game and players that can play the game but have troubles I'm currently in the top 100 new name is notadamnthing and its from my explosive Free ebook which contain's my full gameplan inside and out which means i dont think on a normal level in gaming im very talented and gifted in playing video games my reputation negatives came from far past related member's from this site who hated me or was jealous of my ability's actually would call them asse's but anyway im giving back to this site I grew up in since 1999 dont forget to leave a message on the site. the site gets updated every other week with notices as stating NEW!!! so when you see that qoute on a certain play feel free to lab it out because it most likely works here's the website......

www.madden12concepts.hpage.com

Philanthropic Gamer At High Level NFL2k Through Madden 2008 #1 Coastar*
2-1 Rompcrew I'm up. Online record from 1999
1-0 TheeeGod He quit. 834-44
1-1 TrAuMatic Its Tied.
1-1 VipERWarriOR Its Tied.
2-2 RAMurAZZ Its Tied.
2-1 iknowillwin I'm up.
2-0 Railberg He quit.
2-1 EL Domino I'm up.
1-0 BigBadBoyz55 He quit.
1-0 Micheal J0rdan He quit.
4-1 Antcap24 I'm up.
3-2 PHISIG I'm up.
1-0 Devdude I'm up.
Coastar3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2012, 09:15 AM   #2
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Ha wow, i was really looking for some Air jordans for $26 and a gucci wallet for $12.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:35 AM   #3
leo

leo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really niceleo is just really nice

Games Owned: 4
i enjoyed reading your guestbook entries, thanks!

stop fishing on me dirty bitch
leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2012, 04:59 AM   #4
CarlosRE3

CarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of lightCarlosRE3 is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: GTKyle5
PSN: GTKyle5
Steam: GTKyle5

Games Owned: 198
Games Wanted: 1
Coastar keepin it real

I Hate Capcom.
CarlosRE3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: