ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old August 23rd, 2008, 03:41 PM   #1
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 25
Games Wanted: 0

ShadowBigBoss
Send a message via AIM to DefMATRIXense
My girlfriend thinks I can't play madden 09. It's bullshit

My girlfriend thinks I spend too much time playing Madden 09 and not enough time with her. She nearly had a fit when I told her what the average length of an online game was. Long story short we got into a huge argument and she is in a bad mood. My mother unfortunately agrees with my sister and said I don't spend enough time with her.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM   #2
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefMATRIXense View Post
My girlfriend thinks I spend too much time playing Madden 09 and not enough time with her. She nearly had a fit when I told her what the average length of an online game was. Long story short we got into a huge argument and she is in a bad mood. My mother unfortunately agrees with my sister and said I don't spend enough time with her.
Wait your girlfriend is your sister?

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM   #3
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM   #4
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 369
Send a message via AIM to GuitarGuru
Those mexicans sure are a strange sort.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Ibe6yoube9

Ibe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these parts

threeleggedcow
Quote:
Are you shocked that you and Def have more than your stupidity in common?
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM   #6
DefMATRIXense

DefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond reputeDefMATRIXense has a reputation beyond repute

ShadowBigBoss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibe6yoube9 View Post
Ha ha ha ha!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM   #7
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 116
Quote:
That was the FIRST thing that popped into my head when reading his rant!
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:23 PM   #8
Gamblor

Gamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud ofGamblor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Gamblor
Slap her in the sweater puppies!
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:33 PM   #9
mountpanic

mountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond reputemountpanic has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 267
Send a message via AIM to mountpanic Send a message via Yahoo to mountpanic
Have you considered that maybe you play too much Madden and should spend more time with your lady...

...you know, like a man?

There is no one you couldn't love once you've heard their story.
Mary Lou Kownacki (via Fred Rogers)

Enjoy the CC Free Games Archive
mountpanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:36 PM   #10
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Razor
buy a game you can both play; fishing or tennis, etc etc.. and she won't care as much when you play madden online
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:41 PM   #11
GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond reputeGuitarGuru has a reputation beyond repute
You have to reverse it on her def. Tell her that it is her fault that she doesnt share a love for Madden like you do, and you think it is unfair to expect you to change how you feel.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 06:47 PM   #12
MiaBran

MiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 44
Send a message via AIM to MiaBran Send a message via MSN to MiaBran Send a message via Yahoo to MiaBran
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibe6yoube9 View Post
Quote:
Ha ha ha ha!
That was a great series of events....

How the fuck are you gonna laugh at some making fun of you too!?

Persistence is having the same goal over and over.
MiaBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:11 PM   #13
DefMATRIXense

ShadowBigBoss
I am sorry and feeling bad all of you guys. None of you realize that story was a joke.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM   #14
GuitarGuru

Quote:
I am sorry and feeling bad all of you guys. None of you realize that story was a joke.
Come on dude, we know that you dont have a GF. We were all playing a joke on you thinking you were playing a joke on us. One big joke.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:39 PM   #15
DefMATRIXense

ShadowBigBoss
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGuru View Post
Come on dude, we know that you dont have a GF. We were all playing a joke on you thinking you were playing a joke on us. One big joke.
Nice try. By the way, I do have a girlfriend and you knew it. One of those girls is my girlfriend and I am not telling you which one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l_ec6046aa3c828e8d4bd4b61fb8e67c88.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	6916  

Last edited by DefMATRIXense : August 23rd, 2008 at 07:46 PM.
DefMATRIXense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:46 PM   #16
DeadInc

DeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond reputeDeadInc has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 88

mr deadinc
Send a message via AIM to DeadInc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
That was the FIRST thing that popped into my head when reading his rant!
ditto

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
DeadInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:16 PM   #17
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 2081
Games Wanted: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadInc View Post
ditto
Same here. I actually stopped and back tracked a bit.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:23 PM   #18
Aeon Storm

Aeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond reputeAeon Storm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nice try. By the way, I do have a girlfriend and you knew it. One of those girls is my girlfriend and I am not telling you which one.
I'm stomped. The girl in the white paisley shirt is the only one who looks young enough, but she seems out of your league.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 08:52 PM   #19
DefMATRIXense

ShadowBigBoss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
I'm stomped. The girl in the white paisley shirt is the only one who looks young enough, but she seems out of your league.
Are you sure about that? By the way, its two years of age difference.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:00 PM   #20
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn

Try searching in this photo instead. It's a bit clearer in this version who his g/f is.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:01 PM   #21
GuitarGuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Storm View Post
come on....you know as well as I do that his GF is Samoa Joe on the left.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:03 PM   #22
GuitarGuru

Fuckin Pahn!!!!

Im dying over here. OMG, I swear I am!!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM   #23
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice
Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
Quote:
I would say your right, either that or the troll in the glasses....Either way, i wouldn't fuck any of those chicks with Peter's dick
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:11 PM   #24
Aeon Storm

Talking

Wow!!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:12 PM   #25
Ibe6yoube9

Ibe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these partsIbe6yoube9 is infamous around these parts

threeleggedcow
Quote:
Samoa Joe looks like it could be his sister...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: