ConsoleCity Forums   GameStop, Inc.

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > ConsoleCity > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General ConsoleCity's general discussion forum, post anything and everything here.

View Poll Results: For $100,000 tax free, I would fuck a dude, anal till I blow it
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
Games Wanted: 0
Question Would you fuck a dude for $100,000, tax free

Anal, till you blow it, $100K tax free and no one knows about it other than you and the other guy.
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #2
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Games Owned: 0
Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
Shit, take a couple of 0's off that number and I'd probably still do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice

Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
You mean the pitcher in the situation or the catcher? If I'm pitching...Yeah, 100,000 is probably worth it, that's like 2 years pay for 20 minutes of work. Horrifying, shameful work....But work.
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #4
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
You asking or offering?
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #5
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

Live!: BizzyBum
PSN: BizzyBum
Steam: BizzyBum

Games Owned: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
You mean the pitcher in the situation or the catcher? If I'm pitching...Yeah, 100,000 is probably worth it, that's like 2 years pay for 20 minutes of work. Horrifying, shameful work....But work.
This. If I had to get pounded then no fucking way.

Tranny count?
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #6
Baron3ss

Baron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished roadBaron3ss is on a distinguished road

Would give or take. No probs. It's kind of depressing how some of you respond to sex.
Baron3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #7
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 92
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
Would give or take. No probs. It's kind of depressing how some of you respond to sex.
Its not "sex", its work. Since I don't care for anal anyway, and I'm not into guys, it would be a particularly unpleasant form of work. Theres got to be some jobs you wouldn't take for 100k either.

Now if it was a million....that could pay off two houses, all debts, a new car and a hefty college fund for my kids, nieces and nephews. I'd have to give one for the team.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #8
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
I thought about it, and my answer is no. $100k is a nice wad of cash up front, but it's not much in the grand scheme of things.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #9
CAPninja

CAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really niceCAPninja is just really nice

Live!: King Barf

I didn't realize there were so many materialistic gays in the closet here.
CAPninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #10
Arod1983

Arod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant futureArod1983 has a brilliant future

Games Owned: 22
$100K tax free is a lot of money for anyone on this board. Hard to imagine you wouldn't strongly consider it at least.
Arod1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #11
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod1983 View Post
$100K tax free is a lot of money for anyone on this board. Hard to imagine you wouldn't strongly consider it at least.
Peter could make more by tricking another poster into doing it for free and milking the loot off the deal. All in five minutes. After quitting his job, going to a baseball game, evicting Amish tenants and replacing them with lesbian college girls, AND looking good whilst in the action of it all. Then after saying fuck that shit and denouncing his college education as a basis for a pay premium or experience, he does it all before lunch the next day, gets a handjob from Kate Upton, paints flame pinestripes down the side of his Porsche, goes to another baseball game and sees the Reds lose, steals a blimp, flies to the center of the universe. After once again Bruce Wayning himself in Albatross he will just do it again, again, and again. Sure.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #12
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
$100k wouldn't pay off my house. I'd need at least my outstanding loan balance to consider it.
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #13
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about

Live!: G Monroy

Games Owned: 1
If any of you got thrown into prison you would be the catcher to begin with and the only place up is the pitcher. Of course you all would.
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #14
OneEyedJap

OneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud ofOneEyedJap has much to be proud of

Live!: Bill Cosby Jr

Send a message via MSN to OneEyedJap
Haha, I can't believe how many of you wouldn't do this for $100,000. I'll stick it in anything that wouldn't result in a.) jail time, b.) STD, or C.) pain, for $100,000.

It's just a hole, guys. Putting your dick in there for $100K won't turn you gay. I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Shit, I'd do it for a free Big Mac if it was an attractive tranny.
True that. My brother has a tranny friend out in Vegas that I wouldn't think twice about sticking it to. She/he is sexy as hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Suave View Post
I'm not gay or anything, but if Tom Brady wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably have too out of general principle.
OneEyedJap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #15
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Also: what if I did fuck a dude for the money and ended up enjoying it? That's something I'd probably rather not learn about myself.

(Not that I think I would, but ignorance is bliss.)
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #16
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahn View Post
Also: what if I did fuck a dude for the money and ended up enjoying it? That's something I'd probably rather not learn about myself.

(Not that I think I would, but ignorance is bliss.)
I think we all should know by now what our sexual preference is.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: