ConsoleCity Forums  

Go Back   ConsoleCity Forums > CC Archive > Microsoft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Microsoft Most powerful console available. The Xbox is doing well on its homecourt, but on the road sales aren't dominating.

Old December 11th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #1
RSS Bot
Bot

RSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enoughRSS Bot will become famous soon enough
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Skyrim: Elder Scrolls 5 coming 11/11/11

In one of the bigger surprises during the VGAs, Bethesda's Todd Howard took to the stage, surrounded by a menagerie of monks, to reveal the latest in the Elder Scrolls series: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Head past the jump for the teaser, featuring narration by Max Von Sydow.Continue reading Skyrim: Elder Scrolls 5 coming 11/11/11
Skyrim: Elder Scrolls 5 coming 11/11/11 originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:23:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
RSS Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #2
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light
Games Owned: 375

BizzyBum
Red face

Oh hellllll yesssss...
Vid Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:37 AM   #3
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Looking forward to the modding community making the game 10x better again.
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:38 AM   #4
Vid Gamer

Vid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of lightVid Gamer is a glorious beacon of light

BizzyBum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Oh hellllll yesssss...
edit: only thing that's a little disappointing is the game will still be using the same engine as Oblivion/Fallout 3 (Gamebyro), though they said it's a "heavily modified version". I was hoping for a new engine since I feel this one is a little dated, but I'm sure Bethesda will work their magic and make it look 10x better then Oblivion.
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #5
molsonmuscle

molsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nicemolsonmuscle is just really nice
Games Owned: 15
Send a message via MSN to molsonmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to molsonmuscle
This was the only thing on the VGA's that really got me kind of excited.
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:50 AM   #6
Vid Gamer

BizzyBum
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
This was the only thing on the VGA's that really got me kind of excited.
Dude, I almost jizzed my pants. It was totally unexpected. I just wish there was some gameplay thrown in.
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #7
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about
Games Owned: 1

G Monroy
Hope it is better than the last one. They had all kinds of interface and gameplay issues.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM   #8
George

George has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura aboutGeorge has a spectacular aura about

G Monroy
The Radiant Ai and story system sounds amazing. The free roaming dragons are awesome also.
Old August 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM   #9
Noodle

Noodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to beholdNoodle is a splendid one to behold
Games Owned: 24
Send a message via AIM to Noodle
Leaked gameplay from quakecon. Probably won't be up for long.

http://gamebomb.ru/videos/1400
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Vid Gamer

BizzyBum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
Leaked gameplay from quakecon. Probably won't be up for long.

http://gamebomb.ru/videos/1400
Not gonna watch the whole thing because I want to go in completely unaware of anything when I first play, but loved the booing when he said the gameplay was on 360. A quick "PC version puts this on blast" was all I/they needed to hear.
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #11
George

G Monroy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
Not gonna watch the whole thing because I want to go in completely unaware of anything when I first play, but loved the booing when he said the gameplay was on 360. A quick "PC version puts this on blast" was all I/they needed to hear.
This game will be bought on the 360. I just have more options for playing on my 360 than I do on the PC.
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #12
-Tetsuo-

-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light-Tetsuo- is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
This game will be bought on the 360. I just have more options for playing on my 360 than I do on the PC.
More options for what? The game? lol
Old November 21st, 2011, 04:06 AM   #13
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 219
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle View Post
You did notice it's a Bethesda game right?
There's buggy and there's unacceptably broken. This shit should be criminal.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: