Thread: SteamOS
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #7
Exodus

Exodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud ofExodus has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 116
Games Wanted: 0
I'm really interested in seeing this take off. Microsoft has inadvertently become the biggest supporter of MacOS and Linux in the way that they're killing off Windows. Businesses and schools primarily go for Windows due to legacy compatibility, but Windows 8 is such a radically different OS that alternatives are being considered by anyone migrating from Windows 7. Microsoft was so desperate to make the Xbox a success that they've fought tooth and nail to discourage PC gaming.

Pretty soon, there won't be a reason for most to even want a Windows machine. I'm holding off on my planned upgrade (was going to do it last month) to see how certain things play out. I may be getting close to finally ditching Windows altogether.
Exodus is offline   Reply With Quote