View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2002, 12:06 AM   #22
Imashroom

Imashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enoughImashroom will become famous soon enough

Live!: Puntificator

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Viper, you're still on that mouse/keyboard kick, and seem to miss the whole point (unless you are just posting to provoke). Rather than continue to argue the relative merits of a gamepad versus a mouse/keyboard, let's grant the superiority of the keyboard/mouse. So? Your argument is analogous to my saying I can beat you in a bicycle race, and your responding with "Not if I use a motorcycle." If Battlefield 1942 is released on the Xbox, then everyone will be using bicycles (a gamepad) and not a motorcycle (keyboard/mouse setup). So the keyboard/mouse superiority will be irrelevant, and there is no need to keep recycling your argument. What the text calling itself Repeater alleges is of a different order. It keeps saying in essence that the game cannot be properly played on an Xbox using a gamepad, because of the simultaneity of certain actions (as when tossing grenades). As I've said before, this is a design problem. The game and the input configuration were designed for a PC. These can be modified in design for an Xbox gamepad and its buttons. This is not a pressing issue...