View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2002, 10:13 PM   #9
Soupbones

Soupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud ofSoupbones has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 19
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to Soupbones
Gamespot staff are a bunch of crackheads who don't know what they're talking about when they write reviews. They once said that Legends of Wrestling left out Koko B Ware's "Birdman" taunt when it was in, there are tons of examples like this. They play a game for 5 minutes, speed through and write a review to get paid. If you think Metroid Prime is Game of the Year, good for you. I'm one of the people who disagree though, Sly Cooper, Splinter Cell, Ratchet and Clank, Mech Assault, Medal of Honor: Spearhead, etc.. I could think of tons more games I had more fun with.

Whatever floats your boat.

-Unknown
Soupbones is offline   Reply With Quote