View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #20
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of

Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
I haven't been able to play and enjoy a hack-n-slash or beat-em-up game since Sword of Berserk: Guts' Rage. I got it cause I thought it looked cool, and I wasn't disspapointed. I don't know why but for some reason the ones I have played since I just don't find as good. I've been waiting for a sequel, and it'd be cool if we actually get one. I'd deffinetly buy it.

I've beaten the game on the first 2 difficulty levels, and I still gotta' do it on the hardest, because I believe it unlocks some more goodies.