View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2005, 10:32 AM   #19
Groo the Wanderer

Groo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud ofGroo the Wanderer has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 44
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DG
Maybe if enough people mail they'll relent and make the damn HD standard.
I'm sure that your highly respected opinion alone will be able to sway them.

Also, with the Sega CD, PS2 hard drive and other add ons, the add on was released late in the console's life. It will be interesting to see if this is going to be any different because the market was split from the start.

So, in my opinion, the Xbox 360 is priced too high. If they really wanted to give people choice, they should have devised an ala-carte system. Instead of giving people two choices, you could give them dozens.

For example, I would be interested in an X360 with a harddrive, component video cable, and wired controller. Now, that would cost me $440 seperately, or $400 for the package. That is way too much.

If the X360 had some games coming out that made it worth $400, this would all be a different story. However, I haven't seen shit that makes it look like the X360 might be worth $400.
Groo the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote