View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2001, 01:29 PM   #12
DG

DG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 28
Games Wanted: 0
Sub Roc 3D...

Man, that brings back memories. I was baffled by the full-color 3D image, (no red / blue glasses stuff).

Later I built a full-color 3D imager for my Atari 800 based on what I guessed Sub Roc was doing. It worked for brief intervals then got out of sync.

The game itself wasn't that much fun to me, but the technology was great.

------------------
"The coffee, it stinks. It tastes like arsenic. These lights give me a headache. If they don't give you a headache, you must be dead, so let's arrange a funeral."

-Joe Banks

"I have a poor friend who had a cute butterfly just below her stomach. 10 years later, and 30 pounds heavier and the butterfly has turned into a moth."

-Meursault's Head

"I haven't heard anything like that since the orphanage burned down."

Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens) , when asked what he thought of an opera he'd just attended.
DG is offline   Reply With Quote