View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2001, 06:12 AM   #5
Diamond W

Diamond W is on a distinguished roadDiamond W is on a distinguished roadDiamond W is on a distinguished roadDiamond W is on a distinguished road

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Easy. And it's not even an old game. Skies Of Arcadia.

------------------
"Tell Aunt Mary that I am sorry she thought I intended to study law, because to my mind, that is proof positive that her excellent judgment has erred this time. I do not love the law. And besides, there are many young lawyers here, and I am too generous to allow the glare from my lamp of genius to dim the feeble lustre of their two-penny dips. In a word, you know—I don't want to be the means of showing them how little the Lord has done for them."
-Mark Twain

"So much blood has been shed by the Church because of an omission from the Gospel: 'Ye shall be indifferent as to what your neighbor's religion is.' Not merely tolerant of it, but indifferent to it. Divinity is claimed for many religions; but no religion is great enough or divine enough to add that new law to its code"
-Mark Twain
Here were produced rubbishy newspapers containing almost nothing except sport, crime and astrology, sensational five-cent novelettes, films oozing with sex, and sentimental songs which were composed entirely by mechanical means...

- GEORGE ORWELL, Nineteen Eighty-Four, about the Ministry of Truth
Diamond W is offline   Reply With Quote