Thread: X360 too Soon?
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #18
Shaolin

Shaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 92
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Shaolin Send a message via Yahoo to Shaolin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo
That said, a real dedicated gamer is buying the latest and greatest, regardless of how minor the upgrade might or might not be. I'm not saying that's smart, but that's just the mindstate... the one I'm in atleast.
I'm glad you're not saying its smart....cuz it ain't. Its foolish and wasteful. In a way it makes you the ideal consumer; happily spending top dollar, demanding little in return.

Quote:
"This is more an Xbox 1.5 than an Xbox 2," he said. "It's like an Xbox with a broadband cash register built in."
Pretty funny actually. And probably accurate.

Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote