Thread: X360 too Soon?
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #10
The Krakken

The Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond reputeThe Krakken has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 46
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo
I don't think Halo 3 is far off... and did you see Ghost Recon 3... Fuck some Rainbaow...

I understand what you're saying about getting older and being wiser with your money spending, but I think the XBOX360 is going to offer gamers a lot more than what you seem to be seeing at face value. Read into it more... watch the special tonight... there's a lot of reason to buy the 360, aside from what ya'll are calling "minor" graphical upgrades.

That said, a real dedicated gamer is buying the latest and greatest, regardless of how minor the upgrade might or might not be. I'm not saying that's smart, but that's just the mindstate... the one I'm in atleast. Bring on the next-gen, I know I'm gunna' be satisfied.

My status as a real dedicated gamer has been in question for about 4 months now. Guess this just confirms it.
The Krakken is offline   Reply With Quote