View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #4
Razor

Razor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of lightRazor is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via ICQ to Razor
I really like the iPhone 5S, but I don't like the 5C.

You're pretty much bang on with what I don't like about the 5C. Your buying a plastic iPhone 5. Apple has never been about cost effective hardware, why start now?

5S: They hit the nail on the head with the Fingerprint Scanner. This is what made Apple Apple. Bridging a need with technology. Not bridging a phone to your wallet.

The A7 processor is a significant step up, and although you do not think it will be noticeable; IOS 7 appears to be hardware intensive.

Actions such as Card Based Multitasking, swiping forward and back in Safari, 3D Wallpapers, etc. will pull a fair bit a CPU Power.

They don't seem to be announcing the memory in the phone, but I would expect a minor bump up from the 1 GB in the iPhone 5.