View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #6
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron3ss View Post
It looks terrible. What were they thinking?
I don't know how this phone is getting 'back to basics.' They keep making screen size bigger (thus making the phone overall bigger), still looks like a Galaxy S3/S4 (just bigger), still has 2GB RAM, almost same size battery, and the back looks like a band-aid.

Maybe I was hoping for too much out of this phone, but I was really hoping to get it because I need a triband phone for Sprint. I'll most likely just keep my S4 and wait for the HTC One 2014 edition or iPhone 6 (so long as it's 4.7").

I finally held an HTC One about 3 weeks back and it seemed perfect. The screen wasn't too small, but not too big either. I could hold it comfortably in my hand and it just looked great. I'm hoping the 2014 edition keeps the same screen size and HTC can sway me away. We'll see though. Till then, Samsung dropped the ball on the S5.