View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2014, 10:00 PM   #1
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Samsung Galaxy S5

Is anyone excited about this? Tomorrow the reveal is supposed to happen, so I'm pretty excited about it. I'm hoping the screen size won't be 5.2" like the rumors say, but if it is I can deal with it. I hope it'll have front facing speakers like the HTC One. It'll most likely be a triband phone on Sprint, so that has me excited also. If it's made of aluminum I wouldn't mind that either. Hopefully the battery gives you more all day use. What I hope it doesn't have is a crap load of bloatware. If it does, then I hope you can take it off without having to root the phone. I'm sure that'll be wishful thinking though.

If I'm not impressed with the S5, I may just wait to see the official specs of the iPhone 6.