View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2001, 09:50 PM   #19
Game Rogue
Staff Member

Game Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the roughGame Rogue is a jewel in the rough

Live!: Virtua V
PSN: Dr_Deathsmiles

Games Owned: 2041
Games Wanted: 8
Arrow

Quote:
I can end Smash T.V. alone, and on a single quarter and still be challanged -- I don't know anyone else who can (I'm sure that someone can of course).
Hell Moonie, you belong to an exclusive "Smash TV" club then. There less the 20 video game players "known" to beat this coin-op on one quarter.

My record is finishing the game on $2.50. That's 1 game with 9 continues - that was considered excellent back in the day.

Congrats once again.

------------------
You see, I'm a Sega fan to the point that I want them to succeed financially. I'm so sick of their great games going unnoticed because they don't have the resources to carpet-bomb-market games like EA, Sony and Nintendo.

Game Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote