Thread: Galaxy S4
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #13
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Luckily I was able to talk to Sprint and they gave me a full refund for the phone. I'll just have to go to a store on release day and hope I can get one.

From what I've read online it seems like the HTC One is the better phone of the two, but not by much. I'm going to try to see the two in person and go from there, but I think I'll still get the S4. I think a lot of the issues can be fixed with CyanogenMod for the S4; besides the speakers and overall look that the HTC One has. The overall look isn't that big of a deal to me though, because I'm going to have a case on the phone anyways.

Last edited by SmAsHeD IxNaY : April 24th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
SmAsHeD IxNaY is offline   Reply With Quote