View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #1
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
Thumbs down iPhone 5s and 5c

Well, the info is out. I'm sure Ex will do a much better job summing up their info, but this is a very underwhelming release.

5s has very little to offer over the 5. You get a faster CPU/GPU (not that you'll really notice), fingerprint reader, and 120 fps 720p video capture. 5c is essentially identical to the 5, internally. So you have a phone that is being built with year old specs, and now in plastic instead of metal...and you only get a $100 price drop.

At this point, it looks like the best buy is a used 5. But that's just me.

I say all this as an Android user. I wouldn't mind switching to iOS for my phone, because I don't really need Android for that. For tablets, yeah, I'm sticking to Android. Either way, this release fails to impress.

EDIT: It's not surprising -- interesting, but not surprising -- that the 4S is staying in the lineup. Keeping the 5 would make the 5s and especially the 5c a hard sell.

Last edited by Pahn : September 10th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
Pahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links