View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2005, 12:37 PM   #14
DG

DG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond reputeDG has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 28
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome
After getting Voodoo Vince for Christmas I finally finished the game last week Needless to say when you have Halo 2 and Xbox Live, as well as other games, you have to divide your gaming time up for each title. Anyway I thought the game was great. One of the better platformers I've played in a while. The final boss segment was a little easy, although the same could be said for almost the entire game... but it was still fun to play and I for one would love a sequel.
I'd love a sequel also, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.

And the game is on the easy side until that last level. But if you go for 100% completion you'll find some serious challenges. To date it's the only platformer I've bothered to go for the 100% completion score. It's actually worthwhile and addicting, challenging fun.
DG is offline   Reply With Quote