View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2016, 08:28 PM   #123
SmAsHeD IxNaY

SmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond reputeSmAsHeD IxNaY has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 78
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via MSN to SmAsHeD IxNaY Send a message via Yahoo to SmAsHeD IxNaY
Quote:
Originally Posted by turningpoint View Post
You sell your mobile home?
Yea, got rid of that of that POS a while back, but I can't hate on that place because it allowed us to save money and in the end, find our current house. Tried to do renting, but I was working so much that I didn't have time to deal with it. Paid $18k and got $30k for it, so I can't complain. After the taxes and the money I put into to fix it up a little on the inside, I still walked away with money. I didn't make a killing, but I didn't lose money and lived there for free for about 3 1/2 years in the end.