View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #17
Syndicate

Syndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud ofSyndicate has much to be proud of

Live!: Syn Zero
PSN: SynZero-00

Games Owned: 473
Games Wanted: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgarriel View Post
Look, if I wanted a fun drive, I'd just buy the Chevy SS. It's the car I really want. I can afford it too. It just doesn't fit into my life, as I don't really have much opportunity or need for fun driving.
...I took a look at a SS and it's a very nice ride, I just couldn't justify getting one. Anyways, while it isn't a SS I have heard good things about the new Accord Sport. It's a good size for family hauling and not boring to drive from what I understand. It also is relatively affordable, burns regular, and has decent mileage (26/34).

"There's one party in Washington. It's the party of money."
David Cay. Johnston

"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."
Phil 3:13

Current Game Rotation - Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 6, Firewatch, Halo:MCC XB1 | Phantasy Star 360 | PS3 | The Wonderful 101, The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee: STCE Wii U
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote