View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #21
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
I'm going to once again try to clarify for you.

There are two parts here to the whole "Sprint can boot you for tethering." The first is the part that you just rehashed, it's in their terms of service. I never disagreed on that, so since we are in agreement there, we can drop it.

The next part is HOW Sprint, or any carrier, determines that you are tethering. They can't (unless they use illegal deep packet inspection). So, unless the user says, "Hey, Sprint, I'm tethering without paying for it," the user is good. I've already covered the notices a hundred times, so if you still don't get it, feel free to re-read any of my previous posts.

Oh, and lighten up
Suck my balls, homie.

No seriously, I am just trying to give warning before he gets what he asks for. Just trying to help him out as I have had the same shit with the same phone on the same provider. I have a common opinion as a customer as others. That is all. I have gotten deep into my EVO of recent and can share advice. Even if it is a futile warning and bluff, I take notice. Just like using Pirate Bay or grabbing content here and there online. Good habits are nice to follow.

Just jam out and clam out. Aiiighhht? It is all good.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote