View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #19
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
I can get to Revolutionary part, loaded superuser from it but ??? still dont do anything

TLDR above ^

I dont care if sprint catched me tethering, cancel my shit, please
Can you boot into the bootloader? It will be white with colorful letters and say revolutionary at the top. No, wait, I know what happened. Make sure you have a recovery image on the sd card, LOL. The same thing happened to me the first time. . When you ran revolutionary did it ask for you to flash recovery image? If you said yes and it hung or you said no, you didn't get a recovery flashed and need to from the bootloader screen. Hold your volume down at start. The options are easy. Sounds like you may have switched NAND to S-Off. You are not rooted until you have a recovery and flash superuser.

Cool, as long as you know the potential for possible risk involved with tethering. Since I was giving out wrong information:
Quote:
White did say customers who violate the terms and conditions could be limited, but that would involve turning the phone into a modem by tethering it to another device.

"Unlimited doesn't mean you can hook it up to a server farm," White said.
Since you have already decided it won't matter if they boot you, they will not notice, LOL.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote