View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #3
Z_E_R_O

Z_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of lightZ_E_R_O is a glorious beacon of light

Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosRE3 View Post
Since you seem to be more knowledgeable I just rooted my phone following these steps

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1218386

But when I put superuser on it I cant tell if anything has changed, basically all I want is the free hotspot or any other cool things to put on the phone.

Also explain why most people use CM6 or 7 on their phone.
Pretty much the method I used. Except I do not like Clockwork. So I booted to the bootloader and flashed pc316 or whatever, AmRa is better on the Evo.

You need to load up a root app, and see if it asks for permission from superuser. If it does not ask you either have not flashed the superuser or did something wrong.

I don't use CM7, I use Deck's. It is based on the same source but Deck's is lighter. It does not include some of the CM "extras". I cannot answer your question as to "why" unless you expand on it. I would never run the stock Sense shit again.

Ask away, I am always trying stuff with my Evo.

I would just prefer it to be a sausagefest.
Z_E_R_O is offline   Reply With Quote