View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #1
MiaBran

MiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond reputeMiaBran has a reputation beyond repute

Games Owned: 44
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to MiaBran Send a message via MSN to MiaBran Send a message via Yahoo to MiaBran
Question XBL ruined gaming?

Now don't get me wrong.... I love my xbox live (spent a couple hours last night cruising in MCII talkin to my regulars), but it seems like games without xbl are gettin the shaft. It just seems like if it's not xbl, then why waste the money? I'm in this boat too. As a matter of fact, it took me a min to convince myself to make the choice to want and go out and get Soul Calibur 2 when it drops. Where do you stand? Out of all the new games (and I'm not talkin about bargin buys).... how many of them have been XBL games?

Persistence is having the same goal over and over.
MiaBran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links