View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2015, 06:56 PM   #14
Pahn

Pahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond reputePahn has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: ivangimpo

Games Owned: 219
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to Pahn
This game is a lot of fun. Combine the boss battles and zero loading from this game with just about everything else from Kingdoms of Amalur, and you've got a badass game. Oh, and the lantern. Genius. One of my biggest gripes with Elder Scrolls games is that some form of light spell or torch is more or less mandatory, and they never felt the need to not be annoying about it. Seriously, light spells should start out lasting 10 minutes.

I appreciate the random badass monster that prowls around the woods at night, waiting for some dummy to happen across it. And it's even better when you beat that monster that ambushed you.

I'm playing an archer type right now, just like I do in every action RPG of this type. I wish there was a way to hotkey more abilities, like Ratchet and Clank. Exactly like that, actually.