View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #20
Jerome

Jerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud ofJerome has much to be proud of
Games Owned: 95
Games Wanted: 0
I'm interested in Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, Forza, Halo 5, Titanfall and Quantum Break for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Gamer
I thought it was Destiny at first. My first thought when MC popped up was "why the hell is he wearing a garb... he's in indestructible armor.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't not expecting Halo. As far as the raggedy old cloak, I'm just going to assume it's because he's in the desert with a lot of blowing sand. I wouldn't quite call his armor indestructible and I'm sure he doesn't want it getting into seams and between the armor plating and the materials underneath... OR they just wanted to do a dramatic reveal.