View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #1
Erbs

Erbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond reputeErbs has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 3
Games Wanted: 0

Erbs
Send a message via AIM to Erbs Send a message via MSN to Erbs
Wired connection slower than wireless?

Just thought I'd ask people here, but I'm having issues mainly with Black Ops 2. Well, I really only own that and NHL13 so yeah.

Anyways, connection's fine enough to play NHL, but in black ops it's pretty slow, and I seem to always only get 3 bars when the rest of the room is 4.

I'm working with a Belkin N router, I get 50+ mbs down consistently wirelessly, but I have an older 360 and hardwire it. I'm fucking baffled here. I DMZ'd and static IP'd the xbox, still nothing.

"I just didn't realize that freaks like Xeo had been busy building shrines in their bedrooms to the God of PGR2 before I started criticising the game." - DG

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Ghosts_o...ex.php?act=idx
Erbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links