View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #8
Old Fart Gamer

Old Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond reputeOld Fart Gamer has a reputation beyond repute

PSN: Big_Daddy_OFG

Games Owned: 18
Games Wanted: 0
I still gotta pass.

As stated previously stated, I don't need 100k that badly.

Butt, heh heh, look at it logically. How the fuck are you going to get it up for some hairy man ass? Seriously? You can fanatasize about some hot babe all you want but that doesn't change the fact that there's some dude bent over in front of you, spreading his hairy man ass butt cheeks, and waiting for you to pop it in.

Now say you do manage to get it up. How do you clear your mind of the fact that, first, your dick is going to TOUCH hairy man ass, second your dick is going to PENETRATE hairy man ass, and lastly you're going to have to FUCK hairy man ass until you nut. What if he starts fucking you back? What if the dude starts groaning? Hairy man ass groaning?

FUCK NO!!!

I just don't see how it could be done and I certainly couldn't do it.

~Moon Tears

"Live and let live."

Logan Douglas Hannan
1/1/2006 - 3/10/2006
Rest in peace, little man.
Old Fart Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote