View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #10
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by erp View Post

Super Mario 64 is the only game I have ever bought, traded in, and then bought again because I missed it so much.
Yeah it's my #1 game all time.

I guess you just have to realize that for 1996 it was light years ahead of anything else.

I didn't realize you could double wall jump until the cloud castle level, the game just amazed me, was so much fun at 13 years old, trying to get all 120 stars, i had to bicycle to blockbuster and read through the gamer guide to find the last 8th red coin on the last floating dungeon before you fought bowser, instantly raced back home and got it to complete all 120 stars.

Game had so many memories, really wish they released a SM 64 2.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote