View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #16
turningpoint

turningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond reputeturningpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Games Owned: 0
Games Wanted: 0
Send a message via AIM to turningpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Russ View Post
I don't doubt it. I'm for real when I say they could roll with the 360 for the next 3-4 years and I'd be just fine with it. The system, for all it's hardware flaws, is damn good at what it does. The nature of the beast is to push out a new system but I don't feel that 'itching' for a new system that gamers used to get at the 6-7 year mark. I think XBL has something to do with that. FWIW, the 360 is M$'s PS2.
BTW this is a confirmed xbox360/ps3 game.

While I agree, MS will fall behind Sony if they don't.

What I don't understand is why they can't make more games like this though.

I think MS will make a much more powerful new system, but it will be much cheaper then Sony, because they'll offer it at a discount + buying an xboxl memebership package. Sony is screwed in this category.

Best thing MS can do and sony is make systems that can be upgradeable on different levels, more ram and more memory.

turningpoint is offline   Reply With Quote