ConsoleCity Forums

ConsoleCity Forums (http://www.consolecity.com/forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.consolecity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you fuck a dude for $100,000, tax free (http://www.consolecity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198394)

Arod1983 April 4th, 2013 08:11 PM

Would you fuck a dude for $100,000, tax free

Anal, till you blow it, $100K tax free and no one knows about it other than you and the other guy.

OneEyedJap April 4th, 2013 08:19 PM

Shit, take a couple of 0's off that number and I'd probably still do it.

molsonmuscle April 4th, 2013 08:34 PM

You mean the pitcher in the situation or the catcher? If I'm pitching...Yeah, 100,000 is probably worth it, that's like 2 years pay for 20 minutes of work. Horrifying, shameful work....But work.

Exodus April 5th, 2013 09:12 AM

You asking or offering?

Vid Gamer April 5th, 2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molsonmuscle (Post 1605893)
You mean the pitcher in the situation or the catcher? If I'm pitching...Yeah, 100,000 is probably worth it, that's like 2 years pay for 20 minutes of work. Horrifying, shameful work....But work.

This. If I had to get pounded then no fucking way.

Tranny count?

Baron3ss April 5th, 2013 10:01 AM

Would give or take. No probs. It's kind of depressing how some of you respond to sex.

Shaolin April 5th, 2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron3ss (Post 1605934)
Would give or take. No probs. It's kind of depressing how some of you respond to sex.

Its not "sex", its work. Since I don't care for anal anyway, and I'm not into guys, it would be a particularly unpleasant form of work. Theres got to be some jobs you wouldn't take for 100k either.

Now if it was a million....that could pay off two houses, all debts, a new car and a hefty college fund for my kids, nieces and nephews. I'd have to give one for the team.

turningpoint April 5th, 2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin (Post 1605939)
Its not "sex", its work. Since I don't care for anal anyway, and I'm not into guys, it would be a particularly unpleasant form of work. Theres got to be some jobs you wouldn't take for 100k either.

Now if it was a million....that could pay off two houses, all debts, a new car and a hefty college fund for my kids, nieces and nephews. I'd have to give one for the team.

Don't act like you're all high and mighty and wouldn't take $100K that would pay off a good chunk of any debt.

Anywho it would really depend, if it was some hair stinky fat guy i would have some trouble. I can remember getting ready to to do my gf doggie style and even the faintest smell of poop remnant has totally turned me off. SO that had better be clean, or there is no chance i will even get hard muchless get off.

Shaolin April 5th, 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turningpoint (Post 1605956)
Don't act like you're all high and mighty and wouldn't take $100K that would pay off a good chunk of any debt.

Anywho it would really depend, if it was some hair stinky fat guy i would have some trouble. I can remember getting ready to to do my gf doggie style and even the faintest smell of poop remnant has totally turned me off. SO that had better be clean, or there is no chance i will even get hard muchless get off.

Not high and mighty: its just that 100k doesn't begin to cover the things I'd want to do. Wheras a million would knock out several short and long term problems for me and the extended family.

But it seems that as long as he was clean and attractive, you'd happily fuck another dude. Wouldn't even have to pay that much, would it? You might do it for free.

Vid Gamer April 5th, 2013 02:11 PM

Shit, I'd do it for a free Big Mac if it was an attractive tranny. :dirty:

Old Fart Gamer April 5th, 2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turningpoint (Post 1605956)

What debt?

Besides, I simply don't need 100K that badly.

turningpoint April 5th, 2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vid Gamer (Post 1605966)

Totally, but I'd rather have the $5.

turningpoint April 5th, 2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Fart Gamer (Post 1605967)
What debt?

Besides, I simply don't need 100K that badly.

OK how about this.

If you had to do 1 of 2 things.

Take $100K of your hard earned money( add 100K to your homes mortgage) and burn it or bang a guy in the ass.

Which one would you choose?

Baron3ss April 5th, 2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vid Gamer (Post 1605966)

Wouldn't happen if you call them a "tranny". It's the equivalent of the N-word in our community.

turningpoint April 5th, 2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron3ss (Post 1605970)
Wouldn't happen if you call them a "tranny". It's the equivalent of the N-word in our community.

I read on reddit once most don't care.

You sure about this? I've never met one IRL so i have no idea.

If i remember correctly you prefer trans gendered, i don't think it's much different.

bitWise April 5th, 2013 02:40 PM

Aside from the first problem (doing a guy), how on earth would I explain to my wife where that $100K came from?

RookieCAF April 5th, 2013 02:41 PM

Peter seems to be obsessed with fucking guys. And for short money. Wowzers. And Bizzy, For a Big Mac? Really?

Baron3ss April 5th, 2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turningpoint (Post 1605972)
I read on reddit once most don't care.

You sure about this? I've never met one IRL so i have no idea.

If i remember correctly you prefer trans gendered, i don't think it's much different.

Most do care. Preferred is "transgender female", "trans woman", etc. "Transgendered" is frowned upon as well.

Baron3ss April 5th, 2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitWise (Post 1605973)
Aside from the first problem (doing a guy), how on earth would I explain to my wife where that $100K came from?

"Somebody gave me $100k to fuck a guy."

turningpoint April 5th, 2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RookieCAF (Post 1605975)
Peter seems to be obsessed with fucking guys. And for short money. Wowzers. And Bizzy, For a Big Mac? Really?

Homophobe much?

RookieCAF April 5th, 2013 03:27 PM

No, Not at all. I don't care what trips your trigger. If you want to fuck guys more power to you.

Bigg Russ April 5th, 2013 03:31 PM

Absolutely, positively not.

Aeon Storm April 5th, 2013 04:05 PM

I'd like to say yes (relatively easy money), but I don't know if I could get or stay hard to do it, honestly.

And 20 minutes? Seriously? I'm trying to envision anything that would get me off ASAP.

Quote:

Meaning that the men couldn't care less is if it meant they were getting pussy? Go into ANY black chat room or forum with a female profile and say "I'm trying to get some of that big, hard, black, nigger dick up in me, what's up?" and see how many offers you get.

BTW, the answer is: Plenty.

Baron3ss April 5th, 2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeon Storm (Post 1605990)
Meaning that the men couldn't care less is if it meant they were getting pussy? Go into ANY black chat room or forum with a female profile and say "I'm trying to get some of that big, hard, black, nigger dick up in me, what's up?" and see how many offers you get.

The difference is that women choose who they fuck. Go in there with a male profile and see how many women swoon for you. I have to beat away guys with a stick and somebody coming up to me and calling me a tranny....yeah its not happening. I have 25 other dudes hitting on me that will be respectful in their sexual advances.

molsonmuscle April 5th, 2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeon Storm (Post 1605990)
I'd like to say yes (relatively easy money), but I don't know if I could get or stay hard to do it, honestly.

And 20 minutes? Seriously? I'm trying to envision anything that would get me off ASAP.

I only said 20 minutes because I figured it would be hard to finish when you are doing something you really don't want to do.

And as to what Baroness said, it really would be work at that point, not a truly sexual act. You should enjoy sex, even a little bit. But if it's just something you have to do, especially for money, it's work.