PDA

View Full Version : I just thought of this now........

PantherX20
December 3rd, 2000, 07:15 AM
i could always goto ebay or yahoo auctions and get my demo disks from there.....

------------------
(Cultural Sensitivity Training: In England, "mad" apparently is the same as "crazy" or "insane". And for some reason, they continually refer to what are obviously french fries as "CHIPS"! That's a beloved TV show, not a delicious french fry! Go cry to the queen mother, you vermicious knids!)

Raist
December 3rd, 2000, 07:20 AM
I've got a queston for you.

Do you subscribe to ODCM? When I had a subscription I could never get the disk to work.

Here's another wierd thing. If I buy the disk at my Software Etc. it never works. But if I get it at Waldenbooks or BDalton then I have no problems.

------------------
A moment of silence, please. For our fallen friend 2D.

Shenmue is Japanese for boring...
-Eric Mylonas

PantherX20
December 3rd, 2000, 07:25 AM
nope, thats why i may try doing it that way when i get older, cause i dont subscribe now

------------------
(Cultural Sensitivity Training: In England, "mad" apparently is the same as "crazy" or "insane". And for some reason, they continually refer to what are obviously french fries as "CHIPS"! That's a beloved TV show, not a delicious french fry! Go cry to the queen mother, you vermicious knids!)

Swirlie
December 3rd, 2000, 09:05 AM
Raist, I think it is a conspiracy. The same thing you described happens to me all the time. I get my ODCM from Walden Books or Wal-mart now.

------------------
Midgets will rule the earth....but only for a short time.