PDA

View Full Version : lois lane nude (smallville fans, this is for you)

Your Ad Here

hiro
October 15th, 2004, 07:13 AM
here (http://planetsuzy.com/forumimages/Erica_Durance_aka_Erica_Parker_5742_1_5.jpg) she is!

..yes, she's nekkid. partly anyways.

Bigg Russ
October 15th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Well, ain't that some shit...

Man, she's boring to look at.

sickmind
October 15th, 2004, 10:17 AM
that link is no good

DefMATRIXense
October 15th, 2004, 10:20 AM
that link is no good

I second that

Bigg Russ
October 15th, 2004, 10:20 AM
that link is no good

Right click, save as.

DefMATRIXense
October 15th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Right click, save as.

Tried that too...

Big9erFan
October 15th, 2004, 10:54 AM
She ain't bad, but nothing special.

At certain angles her face is really odd lookin though.

U.2.K.
October 15th, 2004, 12:56 PM
You have to right click in I.E. and save to a folder , then open in firefox. I got a few port scans and odd applications showing up on my firewall after going to that site tho lol.

Oh and btw, lois looks better "with her clothes on" Something about those photos seems strange, and from the looks, well seems like she spent some extra money on her breasts in smallville, which is sad. Be happy the way GOD made you and carrry on, damn. She fine tho!

DefMATRIXense
October 15th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I tried using an I.E. and Firefox broswers.. nothing.. Please post it here... I can't stand any longer

texbumTHElife
October 15th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I think she is hot as fuck...

DefMATRIXense
October 15th, 2004, 01:08 PM
the host site is back... Now it is working.. Not bad...

MiaBran
October 15th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Didnt' get excited in the least bit :(

Bigg Russ
October 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Didnt' get excited in the least bit :(

Word.......

Aeon Storm
October 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Visible ribs on the side of a girl is just barely tolerable, but ribs protruding out the front of a chicks torso is just plain disturbing. Somebody feed that woman.

texbumTHElife
October 15th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Well she look considerably thicker on the show and thats how I still picture her. She does look like she prolly had a tit job too. I think she is fucking hot either way.

Aeon Storm
October 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Wait a minute, when you say "tit job", you mean reduction, right?! Tell me you reduction, please. I've never seen this woman before, so I'm not sure what you mean; but if this is bigger, I'd hate to imagine what she looked like before.

Big9erFan
October 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I think he means in comparison to the pict, she looks like she's had a boob job SINCE then.

texbumTHElife
October 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Wait a minute, when you say "tit job", you mean reduction, right?! Tell me you reduction, please. I've never seen this woman before, so I'm not sure what you mean; but if this is bigger, I'd hate to imagine what she looked like before.

AS, I thought you had watched Smallville so I thought you would know. I meant since these pics were taken she surely look like she has gone up a cup size. Check her out on Smallville, she looks considerably more meaty there too. You mgiht be interested in her then. Doubtful however because our taste in women seesm to run polar opposites.

Aeon Storm
October 15th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Ah, I get it now. And no, I don't watch Smallville. Am I missing anything good?

texbumTHElife
October 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Ah, I get it now. And no, I don't watch Smallville. Am I missing anything good?

In my opinion-not your not missing anything at all. I honeslty find it boring, obvious, predictable and a chore to watch. The story lines are over dramatized teeny bopper hypeish and never seem to really be going anywhere. It just like every other WB show-a bunch of pretty faces but not much substance. It definately is not in the same league as Nip/Tuck thats for damn sure.

Your Ad Here