PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see back again?

BIG MIKE
April 23rd, 2004, 08:33 PM
There's a whole lot of Dricas peoples who have wandered off into the sunset. Throw up your list of people you'd like to see pop back up.

In No particular order.

Nattdaddy
Appocalypse 666
nightmare
sirbills- yeah yeah,,,, I know he got crazy near the end- but before he became a mod he was a great guy.
Jaydot
NoZ (*snicker*)
MaxDarkAngel
Mina
mulder1212

I'm sure there are quite a few more I can't think of right now.

VampMan
April 23rd, 2004, 09:25 PM
pshh you took all the easy ones

Overkill
April 24th, 2004, 11:54 PM
The Netlink crew.

Erbs
April 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
SLIM

ten character bullshit

CheeeseHead20
April 25th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Hellrazor .

SmAsHeD IxNaY
April 27th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I can't really think of anyone, but if any old-time members came back, that'd be awesome.

hiro
April 30th, 2004, 05:34 AM
i wish hiro'd come back. he so pretty!

BIG MIKE
April 30th, 2004, 05:54 AM
But Hiro never left, that bastards all over the place, like a bad cold sore! :D

fingertips
April 30th, 2004, 07:28 AM
natdaddy was a cool mofo.

facetofaceDCN
April 30th, 2004, 08:43 AM
what about ol' sparky, anyone talk to that mother fucker anymore?

TOPDOG
April 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM
pookilla
megotgame
baboo
taymigdy
will420
king

KidRockDog
May 1st, 2004, 12:35 PM
Nattdaddy
Appocalypse 666
nightmare
sirbills
mulder1212

Memories..

Natdaddy always left for extended periods of time and then just showed back up.

Sirbills, that guy lost his fucking mind. "Et tu, Jonathan" and all that bullshit...geeeeez.

Wasn't mulder1212 going through serious health problems around the last time he posted?

I feel like we haven't seen the last of APPOC...I wonder what he's been up to lately.

SnakeEyez
May 1st, 2004, 04:41 PM
SnakeEyez was the best nfl2k1 player EVER. 80% of everyone else played like fags.

i hated apac, he was such a dick.

raiders88 or something like that was a good player, until he started playing gay.

OrangeCrush was a good player, i remember shutting him out with a goal line stand at the 1 yr line. OH YEAA!

SnakeEyez
May 1st, 2004, 04:43 PM
where can i view the ladder profiles.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 1st, 2004, 07:02 PM
They're pretty much history I think...

Maybe if you do a search on some archive site you may find something...

BIG MIKE
May 1st, 2004, 08:19 PM
Memories..

Sirbills, that guy lost his fucking mind. "Et tu, Jonathan" and all that bullshit...geeeeez.

Wasn't mulder1212 going through serious health problems around the last time he posted?

I feel like we haven't seen the last of APPOC...I wonder what he's been up to lately.

I tried sending natt a Pm to get him back,,,,, nuthin :(

Sirbills, yeah- he did get carried away when he was a mod. But BEFORE he became a mod you won't find anybody in here who can say a bad thing about him. It would be nice to have him back.

Mulder was having some kind of health problems, and he did briefly come back for a couple of posts. Then vanished again- who knows.

Appoc,,,,, yeah I'm with you. I look for him to get his shit together and come back and finish his epic novel he had going in the MDA thread.

Hopefuly there will still be somebody here to greet these bastards if they ever decide to come back.

TOPDOG
May 1st, 2004, 09:58 PM
whatever happen to slimray..

comin4you
May 2nd, 2004, 08:27 AM
whatever happen to slimray..

slimray
pakelika
vjay2000
enjoyherride
MetsAce

^
Them too.

Bingo
May 3rd, 2004, 05:11 AM
VJay left after he owed somebody(SegaMan?) baseball cards for winning a contest if I remember correctly haha.

Maybe he came back as Diivox. :D

fingertips
May 3rd, 2004, 05:45 AM
You guys remember SLiM? Everyone was pointing him out as a liar.

EDIT: I didn't see Erbs already said SliM. :(

Erbs
May 3rd, 2004, 09:14 AM

Wheres moody at now a days anyways tips

fingertips
May 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
He's doing his thizzle in college now.

I want AIRJORDAN45 to come back. Him and DefMatrix made one of the funniest tag teams ever to come to these forums.

Swack
May 5th, 2004, 06:46 PM
The big mexican brothers :(

zortoes
May 5th, 2004, 09:58 PM

i thought i saw whitewidow posting here recently?

people I would like to see back:
zortoes(yeah OI is dead, but its still home)
pake
appoc
slimray
gendronjosh
enjoy
2tonic
guambombdago
youngfan
cartman
5tumpy

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 5th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I forgot about Jordan. Where is here?!?

cartman16
May 6th, 2004, 02:09 PM
guambombdago
pakelika
alwayswin

zortoes
May 6th, 2004, 08:52 PM
hey cart, how ya been bro?

cartman16
May 6th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Alright, I see you added me on your list. I post once in a while.

zortoes
May 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Alright, I see you added me on your list. I post once in a while.

yeah well, i put myself on there too.

JDGAFFLIN
May 9th, 2004, 01:21 PM
You guess named everyone I can think of.

TheFunkyColts
May 9th, 2004, 11:30 PM
There's a whole lot of Dricas peoples who have wandered off into the sunset. Throw up your list of people you'd like to see pop back up.

In No particular order.

Nattdaddy
Appocalypse 666
nightmare
sirbills- yeah yeah,,,, I know he got crazy near the end- but before he became a mod he was a great guy.
Jaydot
NoZ (*snicker*)
MaxDarkAngel
Mina
mulder1212

I'm sure there are quite a few more I can't think of right now.

Jaydot is playing on xbl just pm me for his screen name.

GuitarGuru
May 9th, 2004, 11:58 PM
BLAZENGS was one of my favorites ever. Great guy, great family guy, and that is very important to me. Probably one of the few people I could consistantly beat in 2K1.

I know Tony27 posts here from time to time, but we had some good times back in 2K1 and especially PSO. Good times indeed.

whitewidow
May 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM

lmfao...thas funny

KidRockDog
May 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
What's John the Fisherman been up to, widow?

whitewidow
May 12th, 2004, 03:46 PM
He sits right next to me here at the office, He has a lil baby boy now and lives with his girlfriend. He met her a lil over 1yr ago, knocked her up and now hes a daddy. The boys name is Connor Christopher Mick, the funny thing is he's a lil beaner baby cus his chick is full blooded mexican and were half so he turned out pretty brown. He's proly the darkest skinned boy with the name of Connor alive. I suggested the name Connor cus we are half Irish and we had been watching that movie The Boondox Saints quite a bit and one of the main characters name is Connor McManus. It's like one of our favorite movies so I said "hey, you should name him Connor" and Connor Mick has a nice ring to it, so he went with it. As dark as he is he should be named like Jose or Juan or some shit like that..he's cute as a bean too. I'll get some pictures posted so you guys can check him out.....

I dont think he knows that Dricas boards are still around, I'll send him over a link and get him to come by and say hey!

Fisherman
May 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
wow, you guys are hardcore...

what up ya'll

KidRockDog
May 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM
My how people change.

Congrats on the baby.

jaydot
May 13th, 2004, 06:25 PM
*sniff*

You remembered me Mike! What's been up with you?

I see Hiro's still here too, where's Leo? Hi to both of you too in any case. Necro still here by chance?

Erbs
May 13th, 2004, 06:28 PM
widow man, thats a fucking great movie. I love the name Connor. My middle names Christian. Probly my two favorite names.

leo
May 13th, 2004, 07:07 PM
hi jay!!! :D

BIG MIKE
May 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
*sniff*

You remembered me Mike! What's been up with you?

I see Hiro's still here too, where's Leo? Hi to both of you too in any case. Necro still here by chance?

Gawdammit Jay, welcome home ya bastad!! WTF you been up to? and whatcha playin these days? I got your gamertag from colts, but the only live games I have are PSO (Bah! don't even play that, but the damn kids are always on it so I still hafta pay the dumbass hunters fee to keep `em shutup! when tfo comes out PSO becomes a coaster!) and mech assualt-

Hiro's still around, we hafta beg Leo to come around anymo, and necro pops in once in awhile. Hope you plan 0n stickin around.

jaydot
May 13th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Leo! :D

Not much on this end lately Mike. Finally got off my cheap ass an got a computer & a cable connection a couple months ago. Sure been missing the internet the last couple years. BandwagonJoe & FunkyColts can attest to that. lol Every time I'd come over I'd want to get on their computers.

I have PSO & Mechassult too man. But my 2 month trial on my hunter's licsense runs out on the 23rd of this month & I'm going to cancel before that. Been playing Final Fantasy XI on the PS2 so I really don't need 2 monthly fees going. If you can, let's try hooking up on that again before then for old time's sake. Got Mechassult from the Live starter kit, but haven't had much time to play it. I won't be very good but I'll definitely play you whenever man.

BIG MIKE
May 13th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Sweet Jay! we could hook up on PSO anytime,,,, I feel like a douche for still paying that stupid ass hunters fee, but the gawtdamned kids would probably set fire to me in my sleep if I cancelled the damn the. I got my Mech game free to and I suck ass at it- but it's still fun. That bastard Hiro has it to, maybe we can make it a 3 some for the weekend? (leo's to good to play mech with us :( sometimes she's just mean like that )

jaydot
May 13th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Well....can't we like, make Hiro drag her snobby butt online then or somethin? I'd be up for playing either or both games anytime this weekend. Just send the friend invite anytime. Do you go by BigMike on live too man?

leo
May 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM
ffxi! what server you play on jay? im on phoenix. 43drg/21rdm :)

jaydot
May 13th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Aww , I'm on Diabolos. That's no good! I'm way behind you though. I'm a Tarutaru WHM 8/BLM 10. I wish they hadn't made it where you had to make a new character to go to a different server. They should just let you pay a fee or just trade places with someone who wants to come to your server.

leo
May 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
sniff. that sucks :(

KidRockDog
May 14th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Is it just me, or is it extremely fucked up that once a thread like this is posted and people are mentioned, they pop up out of nowhere after a 2 years absense?

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 14th, 2004, 05:06 PM
It's better for them to show up now, rather than never. :)

zortoes
May 14th, 2004, 10:34 PM
yeah.... could be worse, it could always be worse.

jaydot
May 15th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Well, I'll shift the blame to FunkyColts for my reappearance. :D I wasn't aware this place still existed until Funky told me about Mike's post here earlier this week. Last I knew the place had been taken down or sold or something last summer.

Anyways, Mike, Leo & Hiro, I'm good to go for PSO or Mechassualt anytime today or tomorrow so let me know. My Tag is Cornmaster Chex if you guys don't have it already.

Oh hey Leo, I've decided I'm going to remake my guy & if you don't mind the company, I'm trying to land a world pass to the Phoenix server. Main problem with my character now is that I started in Windurst, hiked to San dOria with someone & now I can't get back to do my local missions. The boat's no good cause some assholes want to keep leading the monsters around to kill the lower levels like myself. Just got tired of wasting the time with it. I'm trying on a couple FFXI sites to get the pass though so I don't know how long it's going to take.

Vid Gamer
May 15th, 2004, 06:38 PM
jaydot!

Remember playing SegaFan2K1 in Worms World Party for the DC? :D

jaydot
May 15th, 2004, 06:54 PM
yeah! I remember you. In fact when I logged in for the 1st time the other day.(it said it was my 1st time back since December of 2001) I still had an old PM I sent you saved back.lol Something about you not paying segas fees & me telling you that worms was still free. You checked out the 3d Worms yet? Aside from killing the ninja ropes usefullness, it turned out pretty good I think.

leo
May 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
thats fantastic jay! i can get you a worldpass if you need one, just let me know.
im a mithra that started in windurst but i switched to sandoria cuz hiro was from there so we could do the expeditionary force thing. we are in a linkshell with a guy and his father and uncle, all from san. theyre really nice. now hiros ditching me. i better get his stuff. let me know about the worldpass.

jaydot
May 15th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Hey, hook me up & I'll have the character created tonight. Not sure if I'm in a good enough condition to do any serious playing tonight though, I'm a tad bit drunk at the moment. I'll definitely be out there tomorrow once I'm done with work though. Which will be by noon central time at the latest. Hiro's on that server too? That's cool. If you two don't mind I kinda want to start as a Tarutaru in Windurst again so I can do these early quests & get my rank up. I already know what I'm doing when it comes to soloing & farming at least so it shouldn't take me long to pay you back for the pass. I have the strategy guide too so the early quests should only be a matter of leveling & getting the right groups to me.

leo
May 15th, 2004, 10:01 PM
yeah not going to play tonight but will be on tomorrow. hang tight ill go grab a wp. :D

jaydot
May 15th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Sweet!.......:D

leo
May 15th, 2004, 10:20 PM
k i pmed it to you on here. :D my name in game is leomeow and hiros is hirotica.
you dont have to pay me back for the pass and thats fine if you want to start in windurst, nicer place than sandoria anyway. :) see you tomorrow, im going to bed!
:D

jaydot
May 15th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Alright I'm in.:)

My name on there is Jaydeekay & I did start in Windurst. See you out there! Definitely can't thank you enough.

cartman16
May 23rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Hello leo! :)

KidRockDog
May 24th, 2004, 01:54 AM
And where in the fuck have YOU been?!

leo
May 24th, 2004, 05:26 PM
hi cart!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. :tard:

fingertips
May 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Would anyone like to see me back again?

BIG MIKE
May 24th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Ya know, I was just sayin- "I sure miss that bastard fingertips!"

*Jinrey*
May 30th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Havent been here in over a year, whats up?

CheeeseHead20
May 30th, 2004, 12:02 AM
oh shit.........

Overkill
May 30th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Where's Misfits138?

BIG MIKE
June 7th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Aw shit, another dropout! somebody else go and get him. It seems everytime I try and drag sum MoFo back they only post once or twice and then go away again.

Rob, tell that crackhead Krazy to come back so we can make fun of his ass for blowing that piss test! :D also, tell Jonathan to come back, that would be fun.

Erbs
June 8th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Appocalypse 666

theres a name i was thinkin bout. shit.

KGwitDAslam
June 11th, 2004, 03:38 PM
What ever happened to that fucker kgWITHthaJAM or whatever his stupid username was?

FlyteTyme86
June 15th, 2004, 01:48 AM
devdude
shadow
genepursell
SKINNYG

Brain dead... a lot more I wish were still around.

necrolust
June 15th, 2004, 03:32 AM
dreamcall
nightmare
maxdarkangel

2Legit84
July 2nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
I miss MadBomber24

Thats what I thought

lmhstalker
July 2nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
What ever happened to that fucker KGwitDAslam or whatever his stupid username was?
Someone posted his ugly ass picture and he ran off crying.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
July 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
Haha. I gotta see that.

Orinoco Flow
July 14th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Damn that Linua. He showed up once or twice and then never came back again. F'Ker.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
July 14th, 2004, 06:55 PM
JustinCred

HolyBarfly
July 16th, 2004, 02:41 AM
I would love to see HolyBarfly back. He was one sexy bitch.

Erbs, of all people....I thought you would've given some love.

Anyway, what the hell has been goin on here?

Erbs
July 16th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Holy youre silly. Nothings been going on. Not a damn thing.

HolyBarfly
July 16th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Excellent. I see we've still got a few faithful? I've got 2 rep points(whatever that means). I'm the shit.

Jesus H Christ
July 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
how about that RaVeN/Jesus guy, now there's a funny bastard nyuk nyuk nyuk :dirty:

Fairwarning
July 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I would like to see BIG MIKE come back....back in his days of being a Lucha Lebria wrestling warrior in the Mexican Wrestling Federation Salvadorian Hunchback Federation that is..... Sadly though..Ever since he was pile driven off that milk truck onto a concrete platform on "range chicken" night as a stunt to impress Sarah Michelle....he was never the same.

RaIlBeRg
July 19th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I would like to see BIG MIKE come back....back in his days of being a Lucha Lebria wrestling warrior in the Mexican Wrestling Federation Salvadorian Hunchback Federation that is..... Sadly though..Ever since he was pile driven off that milk truck onto a concrete platform on "range chicken" night as a stunt to impress Sarah Michelle....he was never the same.

Who's Big Mike? Probably some chump I beat at football cause I'm the greatest. No one will ever reach my stature. Losers.

necrolust
July 22nd, 2004, 12:23 AM

the sad thing is, it was never about the wrestling for him, it was all about grabbing sweaty, greased up guys in tights from behind. ;)

Fairwarning
July 22nd, 2004, 12:29 AM
the sad thing is, it was never about the wrestling for him, it was all about grabbing sweaty, greased up guys in tights from behind. ;)

That, and the money got to him to....The pink limo was really going overboard, but when he tattooed his nutsack with the Planters nut logo (Mr.Peanut)...I knew that it was only a matter of time before the downfall would take place.

necrolust
July 23rd, 2004, 12:47 AM
the tatoo of a bullseye on his ass, and pimping it off for beer money, had to be the lowest point :(

BrntGuy
July 24th, 2004, 08:55 PM
the tatoo of a bullseye on his ass, and pimping it off for beer money, had to be the lowest point :(

Lol, oh come now he has reached much lower than that,, we are talking Big Mike!

Orinoco Flow
July 24th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Damn, skippy, you should have figured that.

Fairwarning
July 24th, 2004, 11:43 PM

hmmm...I remember that time he caught a bullet in the ass from the old lady who caught him jerking off in her socks, and Trooper had to dig it out with his teeth...but it looked like this:. BOB

necrolust
July 25th, 2004, 03:40 AM
i thought it was agreed that would never be brought up again, at least not til the old lady passed.

FYI i meant lowest point wrestling related, we all know volumes could be written on his non - wrestling related ones.

like when his wife walked in on him, a donkey, and the hermaphrodite midget.

Orinoco Flow
July 25th, 2004, 06:00 AM
damn ... ....

Fairwarning
July 26th, 2004, 02:11 AM
i thought it was agreed that would never be brought up again, at least not til the old lady passed.

FYI i meant lowest point wrestling related, we all know volumes could be written on his non - wrestling related ones.

like when his wife walked in on him, a donkey, and the hermaphrodite midget.

oh.....I thought we were'nt supposed to talk about that (midgets...)....shit..we need guidence here...

NjSFiNeSt
July 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
VJay left after he owed somebody(SegaMan?) baseball cards for winning a contest if I remember correctly haha.

Maybe he came back as Diivox. :D

WHASSSSUP BINGOOOOOOoooo

Bastard, I still remember that, Actually he owed me the box of baseball cards and if I remember correctly a Peter Warrick card....

fingerbang
August 1st, 2004, 06:06 PM
I'd like to Youngfan posting in the forums again.

crow22
August 1st, 2004, 07:26 PM
How about serbills?

GuitarGuru
August 1st, 2004, 07:31 PM
He already is.

crow22
August 1st, 2004, 07:33 PM
What???? Surly not GG? Who could it be?

fingerbang
August 1st, 2004, 07:59 PM
He already is.

Good guess fuckstain, wrong answer though. Try, try, again.

TOPDOG
August 1st, 2004, 08:03 PM
man you miss alot when you don't read the forum on the weekends..

fingerbang
August 1st, 2004, 08:48 PM
You know who I'd like to see posting again? Pakelika and metsace. Those guys were cooler then shit. Its too bad guys like those never post anymore, but fool dickheads like tarnutz are still here.

zortoes
August 1st, 2004, 09:12 PM
I'd like to Youngfan posting in the forums again.
You know who I'd like to see posting again? Pakelika and metsace. Those guys were cooler then shit.

Those guys were some of the good peeps around these parts back in the day and I'd like to see them back... ya know with Appoc being back and a few others poppin' up, things could get rolling again... if not here, then maybe somewhere else.

you keep bringin up names like these and I'm gonna narrow you down to someone who ran in the GoofTroop.

fingerbang
August 1st, 2004, 09:17 PM
Those guys were some of the good peeps around these parts back in the say and I'd like to see them back... ya know with Appoc being back and a few others poppin' up, things could get rolling again... if not here, then maybe somewhere else.

you keep bringin up names like these and I'm gonna narrow you down to someone who ran in the GoofTroop.

That's the truth right there. I was good friends with all those guys. I saw that some of them like young and metace were here as recently as a year ago, and then they dropped of the face of the planet.

BIG MIKE
August 2nd, 2004, 08:34 PM

ACK!~

WTf,,,,,, I turn my back on my own thread for like a gawdamned minute and ya bastards are discrediting my bad reputation!!!

Lets change the subject for awhile and talk about how Necro's been brainwashed by the evil doers at Wal Mart, he now spends his weekends wearing that blue vest with the smiley face on it saying "Hi, thanks fer cumming to walmart- were slashing prices and stuff,,,,,, go buy sumthin! Huh Huh Huh!!!"

BrntGuy
August 2nd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Ahhh Wicked WalMart.......... the ruin of western civilization.

fingerbang
August 4th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Memories..

I'd like to see Natdaddy too, he was a helluva a guy.

I'd also like to see Dr. Green, Folgers, and Maniac. Those guys were so fucking cool. It musta been hard for them to be that cool. :rolleyes:

Fairwarning
August 5th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Ahhh Wicked WalMart.......... the ruin of western civilization.
Fucking Walmart and Home Depot. Capitalism at its best. Cheap shit for a cheap price with overwhelming profit.

BIG MIKE
August 7th, 2004, 12:00 AM
I'd like to see Natdaddy too, he was a helluva a guy.

I'd also like to see Dr. Green, Folgers, and Maniac. Those guys were so fucking cool. It musta been hard for them to be that cool. :rolleyes:

Natdaddy did come back not to long ago,,,,, maybe even in this thread- then he went away again.

Fairwarning
August 7th, 2004, 01:16 PM
The welcome mat here always seems to have shit stains on it.

BrntGuy
August 8th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The welcome mat here always seems to have shit stains on it.
Well at least some have made thier "Mark" on the world then eh?

KGwitDAslam
August 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Someone posted his ugly ass picture and he ran off crying.

Hah. I never bothered to check back on this thread since I posted in it about a month ago. Classy post, troop. Not just that, but completely true too. That's what happened, and we all know it. By the way, try to be more original in your attacks against me. You posted nearly exactly this same thing just days ago. Really, nice try though. It hurt my feelings both times I read it.

GoldenP
August 31st, 2004, 07:58 PM
sparky69it

fingerbang
August 31st, 2004, 08:42 PM
sparky69it
ya, I second that. To bad that bitch Jonathan had it in for him. The snake mothafucka. :evil:

Erbs
August 31st, 2004, 09:45 PM
sparkys still around, dont think he's stopped by here in a while though. Talked to him on xbox live a few times. I think he got married or moved in with his girlfriend or something. Havnt actually talked to him in a while. I'll ask Riot when i play him later tonight or tomorrow or whenever

fingerbang
August 31st, 2004, 10:01 PM
sparkys still around, dont think he's stopped by here in a while though. Talked to him on xbox live a few times. I think he got married or moved in with his girlfriend or something. Havnt actually talked to him in a while. I'll ask Riot when i play him later tonight or tomorrow or whenever
I woulda actually +rep you for that cuz sparky is cooler then shit, and it would be cool if you could get him to post here again. To bad I repped you earlier in the day though. ;)

Erbs
August 31st, 2004, 10:50 PM
I woulda actually +rep you for that cuz sparky is cooler then shit, and it would be cool if you could get him to post here again. To bad I repped you earlier in the day though. ;)

Its all good. I dont know if he has a computer, but ill let Riot know to try to get em back here.

sickmind
September 1st, 2004, 12:07 AM
the only person from dricas i ever talked to outside of dricas was JB (Jesse) oh yeah and i talked to sparky a few times. so id like to see those two.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 2nd, 2004, 07:33 PM

I was about to say you since I haven't seen your name in forever. ;)

fingertips
September 2nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
im still goodable.

fingerbang
September 17th, 2004, 10:44 PM
I'd like to see shutuporplay posting again. I think admin should un-ban his name since it was that fag Jonathan who banned him in the 1st place, and he's no longer in charge here.

detour1
September 19th, 2004, 08:34 AM
orrell
Lumber24
PHISIG
anthony1
5TUMPY
TennisGuy
coachcobbs
wallace2
87warrior
HAWFAN11
rsy333
bwills
APPOCALYPSW66
BIGLOSER16
erineo2k
nosice
tony27
32Edge
Y2Kballer

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM
erineo2k

lol, that's me Coach! I'm still around. :)

Erbs
September 19th, 2004, 08:55 PM
erineo2k

Dont play that fucker in pool, he cheats and doesnt report losses :evil:

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 20th, 2004, 08:34 AM
afffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff

nb still mad cause i made him quit on me. report loss plz!!!!!!!!

dun worri i give u shot gain k?!!!!!

Erbs
September 20th, 2004, 10:00 AM
afffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff

nb still mad cause i made him quit on me. report loss plz!!!!!!!!

dun worri i give u shot gain k?!!!!!

omg u giv mi shot?????

i rank #9 thx

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 20th, 2004, 10:45 AM
o wow!!! u sUx!!!!!!!!!!111 i #5 now!!!! i beat viper 3x!!!! dun cri

fingerbang
September 21st, 2004, 10:30 PM
lol, that's me Coach! I'm still around. :)
What a minute, you're erineo2k? :confused: Is this the same erineo2k that use to post at virtual tourney a lot? :confused:

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 22nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
That's me. I don't know what happen to that site though. :-\ Tried finding it again, but never could.

VipERWarriOR
September 22nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
o wow!!! u sUx!!!!!!!!!!111 i #5 now!!!! i beat viper 3x!!!! dun cri

I remember back when Dricas opened up it's Yahoo! Pool ladders. That was the first time I actually played it. Man that was great... we had atleast 20+ people on at one time when it first opened up, lol.

The good ole' days. :(

SmAsHeD IxNaY
September 22nd, 2004, 08:12 PM
I remember back when Dricas opened up it's Yahoo! Pool ladders. That was the first time I actually played it. Man that was great... we had atleast 20+ people on at one time when it first opened up, lol.

The good ole' days. :(

No doubt Viper, those were the good days. Sometimes I miss them, but then I'm just happy I was apart of them. Good times.

fingerbang
September 25th, 2004, 01:32 PM
That's me. I don't know what happen to that site though. :-\ Tried finding it again, but never could.

Wow, I used to talk to you all the time on that board when it first went up. That was so long ago that I don't even remember my username though.

But I do remember Bluechip (Louis) being there and some other guy whose name I forget.

I remember making Bluechip quit in NBA2k1, and the admin there were pretty cool and allowed me to report my win.

Unlike the shit hole dricas, where even their own moderators couldn't get that faggot Jonathan to report losses for them.