PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing news from home.

BIG MIKE
April 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Enjoy!

http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/pcams.htm

molsonmuscle
April 17th, 2004, 07:07 PM
well...it went from you sharing pain to you sharing your homo-erotic fantasies...all in one paragraph...i'm not sure whether to be impressed or sickined

GuitarGuru
April 17th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Since when do you refer to yourself as "your step brother"?

What are the kids going to think Mike?

GuitarGuru
April 17th, 2004, 07:17 PM
You editing bastard!!!!

BIG MIKE
April 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
You guys are trippin! ;)

Enjoy the webcams!

GuitarGuru
April 17th, 2004, 07:58 PM
At least give us some good webcams!!!

BIG MIKE
April 17th, 2004, 08:09 PM
WTF,,,, those are quality webcams!

I find that avatar to be strangely arousing btw.

Pahn
April 17th, 2004, 10:24 PM
What did I miss?

GuitarGuru
April 17th, 2004, 10:35 PM
About Mike being bi-sexual or straight up homosexual. Breaking it to his family and his poor step brother in Seattle. How wrestling made him yearn for the touch of a "young, hot stud." It was there that he was introduced to the "shocker" and the whole sucking the team off in the back of the bus on the long trips home from rival schools.

Quite disturbing to be honest :eek:

molsonmuscle
April 17th, 2004, 11:10 PM
i see u added the lightning to yer sig...by the way...toronto hasn't taken out ottowa yet...and i don't even think i wanna click the link big mike suplied

BIG MIKE
April 17th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Aw c'mon Molson live a little!

Pahn, pay no attention to the demented ramblings of Guru. He was molested by his scout master as a youth, and he hasn't been right in the head since.

On a serious note, this thread was edited because I had a change of heart. It was wrong to make a thread making fun of a family member. His choices are his to make, and I was wrong to make fun of him on a public forums, it wouldn't let me simply delete the damn thing so I edited it out. I will just hafta accept the loss of my ceramic bannana collection.

Oh yeah, and a hearty "Fuckya" to the sumbitch who slammed me with negative rep for editing.

Thank you, that is all.

molsonmuscle
April 18th, 2004, 01:56 AM
haha, actually i thought the whole thread was funny cuz of the blowjob reference :D

GuitarGuru
April 18th, 2004, 08:50 AM
i see u added the lightning to yer sig...by the way...toronto hasn't taken out ottowa yet...

The leafs will beat the Senators, and I'm sure that the Canadiens will lose to the Bruins. I would rather watch an entertaining Leafs-Lightning series than a Canadiens-Lightning series. Because if the Bolts beat the Leafs, then maybe Barry Melrose will STFU and give the Bolts their due for once. Fucking bastard.

BIG MIKE
April 18th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Hey WTF,,,, someone changed it back to it's original tittle- what's up with `Dat?!

GuitarGuru
April 18th, 2004, 09:03 AM
It never changed mike.

BIG MIKE
April 18th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Well WTF kinda shit is that?! I thought I changed the name to "free webcams!"

Ohwell.

molsonmuscle
April 18th, 2004, 01:20 PM
The leafs will beat the Senators, and I'm sure that the Canadiens will lose to the Bruins. I would rather watch an entertaining Leafs-Lightning series than a Canadiens-Lightning series. Because if the Bolts beat the Leafs, then maybe Barry Melrose will STFU and give the Bolts their due for once. Fucking bastard.

no way the bruins are gonna bounce back from two beatings like that...it's gonna be the habs breaking through so it'll be tbay vs montreal and ottawa or toronto vs philly.

It's gonna be a Canucks vs Lightning final prolly though

GuitarGuru
April 18th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I was think more along the lines of the Sharks vs. Lightning, but the Canucks would be a good series also.

BIG MIKE
April 19th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Awright you bastards are making a mess in my thread, first all this hockey talk, and now toe nail clippings all over the floor! WTF kinda shit is that?! you know certain members have a bad habit of putting shit in their mouths and could choke!

GuitarGuru
April 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Well I'll be a sonuvabitch! I didnt think the Canadiens could pull off 3 in a row. I dont like Jose Theodore one single bit. If the Lightning can get in his head early and fast, this will be a 4-0 series.

Viper
April 19th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Hey WTF,,,, someone changed it back to it's original tittle- what's up with `Dat?!

You did, *points to subject*.

However, you didn't change the thread title, and not even sure if you can.

molsonmuscle
April 19th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Well I'll be a sonuvabitch! I didnt think the Canadiens could pull off 3 in a row. I dont like Jose Theodore one single bit. If the Lightning can get in his head early and fast, this will be a 4-0 series.

nah it'll take em at least 6

BIG MIKE
April 20th, 2004, 06:03 AM
You did, *points to subject*.

However, you didn't change the thread title, and not even sure if you can.

Yeah, I don't think you can either. I tried tho :(

Ahwell, it's a hockey thread now.

VampMan
April 20th, 2004, 06:12 AM
lightning in 6 sounds about right, and uh, just what do you think you're doing hijacking BIG MIKE's topic!?

GuitarGuru
April 20th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Mike lost rights to his thread once he decided to not leave the story that the thread was originally created for. It was a sad tale, yet informative.

I was being a homer when I said 4-0, but I'm allowed to be dammit!!!

Orinoco Flow
July 25th, 2004, 05:17 AM
What was this about?