PDA

View Full Version : Pity my big toe thread-

BIG MIKE
February 18th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I am creating this thread to give you bastards the oportunity to come in and pay homage to my big toe. As of late, it has been suffering,,,,,,, `causing me much pain, and limping around like some FK'n gimp! Finaly took the day off work and went and saw the doc, who decided my toe has "gout" I have never heard of this before, turns out it's some FK'd up ailment like arthritis, and two things that can lead to it are-

1) Red Meat

2) Beer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

*sob*

FK it, if it comes down to beer & red meat, or the big toe, I guess I'll be a nine toed, limping motherfk'r!!!!!

Anyways, I have pain killers and a paid day off out of the deal.

BIG MIKE
February 18th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Awright,,,,,, WTF- you bastards are to good to offer my toe some much needed support?!?!:mad:

BrntGuy
February 18th, 2004, 07:54 PM
OHHH GOUT! Ouch!! Son of a.......... Yea that shit is pretty painful, and yes it goes after the Great Toe. Quit eating organ meats dammit Mike! Damn crystal deposits anyway huh.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
February 18th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Dang Mike, that sucks. If you stop the drinking, dont' worry about it. I'll drink one for you every weekend. ;)

necrolust
February 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
ouch, glad its not me:)

hiro
February 19th, 2004, 06:04 AM
an old folk remedy for gout is to stick the afflicted part of the body up your own anus for 60 seconds. i saw it on the beverly hillbillies i do believe. was the grandma who had it on her own big toe.
after that she was fit as a fiddle.

CarlosRE3
February 19th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
Anyways, I have pain killers and a paid day off out of the deal.

Painkillers go good with alcohol!!! :D

whitewidow
February 19th, 2004, 03:25 PM
yum.....gout!!:tard:

PsYcHo
February 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
that's some weird shit. :saywhat: now brb while I go eat dinner. (red meat and a cold beer, of course)

BIG MIKE
February 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I'm still trying to get my toe into my rectum- Hiro claims it cures gout. I may hafta bust my ankle to get the job done tho-

BrntGuy
February 19th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by hiro
an old folk remedy for gout is to stick the afflicted part of the body up your own anus for 60 seconds. i saw it on the beverly hillbillies i do believe. was the grandma who had it on her own big toe.
after that she was fit as a fiddle.

Shit she'd have to be fit as a fiddle if she could stick her toe up her own ass. Double jointed would also be a big help wouldn't it?

I say look for a volunteer Mike, someones bound to want a big toe shoved up the ass, better watch out tho, they may ask for the foot after that.

BIG MIKE
February 20th, 2004, 06:24 AM
yeah, that's how it starts huh?

Actualy the meds are working great- I was walking more like myself and less like the mummy by the second pill, also the darvocet painkillers are good to- I like one with a beer before bed,,,,, I'm gonna miss them when they're gone ! :(

Overkill
February 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE

FK it, if it comes down to beer & red meat, or the big toe, I guess I'll be a nine toed, limping motherfk'r!!!!!

Dude, your big toe looks fucked up!

BIG MIKE
February 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, see that's what I been sayin!

BrntGuy
February 20th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Looks like dem toenails need to be gnawed on!

BIG MIKE
February 21st, 2004, 07:44 AM
I'm saving up for a pedicure.

Swack
February 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Solution = a split second mistake with the lawnmower

BIG MIKE
February 27th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I feel my toe needs more sympathy!

Brnt, your the doctor, does excessive salt intake lead to/ contribute to gout?

BrntGuy
February 27th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Yep and quick eating liver kidney and spleen also.

BIG MIKE
February 27th, 2004, 08:12 PM
WTF ,,,,, are you serious Brnt?! gawdamn salt is responsible for mah sufferage?! how? why?!

There's no warning on the salt label!:mad:

KidRockDog
February 28th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I would sue the salt industry.

Go after the system, man!

BrntGuy
March 8th, 2004, 07:03 AM
How's that toe doing Mike? Heard a new cure for it, got to soak it in cider once a day for a week.

BIG MIKE
March 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
It's a wierd toe Brnt, the doctor said the blood work came back negative on the gout- but it's realy strange, the symptoms were gout all the way, and the gout medicine he gave me cleared it right up,,,,,, I still get the occasional flare up, but a pill takes it all away,,,so WTF maybe the toe is just evil or sumthin!

BrntGuy
March 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Instead of taking pills try soaking it insider her.

BIG MIKE
March 8th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Ah geezuz,,,,,, I get in "in cider"

Puh,,,,,, guess I'd better go trim them nails huh?

Orinoco Flow
July 25th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Yeah, soak them bad boys in raw unfiltered unpasteurized ORGANIC apple cider vinegar for five days solid. Fresh vinegar ever six hours. No dry spells for them toes. Then clip 'em.