PDA

View Full Version : My Big Fat obnoxious fiance

BIG MIKE
January 29th, 2004, 06:46 AM
I ended up catching the second episode of this show- usualy I avoid "reality" shows like the FK'n plauge, but much to my surprise this show is off the wall funny!

Anybody else watching it, or is it just me?

lmhstalker
January 29th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I put it in at #2 on my Tivo's Season Pass.:D

That bitch is dumb as fuck if she doesn't know she's the one being played.

Watching him giggle behind her back is hillarious.:cool:

SmAsHeD IxNaY
January 29th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I've yet to watch it. When does it come on?

SPIDERone
January 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Tonight, 9:00-10:00 PM on Fox..

I havent seen it either, gonna check it out tonight though. ;)

SmAsHeD IxNaY
January 29th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Will do also, thanks :)

turningpoint
January 29th, 2004, 08:04 PM
i saw the 1st one, and yeah the bitch dumb not to realize it. I mean he is supposed to be acting like a gentleman so he can get the money also....

BIG MIKE
January 29th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by lmhstalker

They picked the perfect guy for that role- he realy seems to be getting a kick out of torturing the chick! two thumbs up on the casting, a tight ass upity chick, and a pefect bastard!

SmAsHeD IxNaY
January 30th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Well damn, I ended up missing it again :(. How long is this series? I remember them saying she has 3 days to convince them, so I was figuring it'd only be 3 episodes, or am I wrong?...

BIG MIKE
January 30th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Hell if I know, I missed the first ep, but I got the second on tape. Fox will probably be selling the series on DVD like it's doing with "The Simple Life" Yeah, I dropped the $24 for the damn thing!

lmhstalker
January 30th, 2004, 06:51 AM
There are a total of six episodes. The first one was sort of slow. The only highlights were when he broke the vase of purpose (waiting for Randi to walk into another room and throwing it on the floor) and him screaming "Randi, Randi, Randi" and splashing in the hot tub all while she was doing an interview.

DefMATRIXense
January 30th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY
Well damn, I ended up missing it again :(. How long is this series? I remember them saying she has 3 days to convince them, so I was figuring it'd only be 3 episodes, or am I wrong?...

Last night, that show, episode #2 is rerun. Every Monday at 9 pm, new episode #3

BrntGuy
January 30th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by lmhstalker

And would you hold that against her? Or would you still cram it in her ass anyway?

lmhstalker
January 30th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I don't think she's that good looking to begin with and she seems too classy. I got have a girl with a wild side.:D

Mets31
January 30th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I hate most "reality" shows, but this one's an exception....

BIG MIKE
January 30th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah, reality shows generaly suck, however this one (and simple life) is an exception!

fingertips
January 30th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Funny show. I thought it was funny when the girl cried too. :D

Y2L
February 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
First episode of any reality show I've watched in a while -- funny stuff. I saw the one where the wedding planner came with the wine and sushi samples and shit. The guy spits the sushi out, and snatches a bottle of wine for himself. Hahah.

BIG MIKE
February 5th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Ep 3 wasn't as funny though :( I am confident it will bounce back in the next show, I thought his family was perty cool, especialy they hit the hot tub, dad taking off his trunks making the "prom date" comment was a scream, as was the crazy sister doing the "death float"

Good stuff!

BIG MIKE
March 6th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Awright, as far as comedy goes, the show stopped being funny at about the 3rd show, I still was involved enuff with it to watch it through to the end- kinda had a nice/sad ending.

necrolust
March 9th, 2004, 02:54 AM
the last episode sucked balls

BIG MIKE
March 9th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Well, I was trying to not be so brutal,,,, but gawdamn- it was amazing how it transformed into funnier than hell, to not funny at all and stressfull!

Kinda sad.

Ahwell,,,,,, I liked the Randi, she reminded me of Buffy.

Orinoco Flow
July 25th, 2004, 04:48 AM
* **bump**