PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the cat shits on the floor.

Your Ad Here

BIG MIKE
January 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Hokay, so the gawdamn cat shits on the floor. What's the proper response to this? My response was to grab the little FK'r by the kneck, stick it's face in the turd and "whup it's ass" now the wifes all pissed off, the kids are freaked out- and I have a cat with shit on it's head hiding under my couch. Maybe perhaps I did "over-react" but gawdammit I was the poor bastard who stepped in it- and I think I still have some crap under my toe nail.

Maybe when the cat comes out from under the couch, I'll kick it's ass again!

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!*:mad:

BrntGuy
January 9th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Having a kitty litter box is a good first step.

Erbs
January 9th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Give the cat to an indian, have him stuff the cat, and then put bouncy balls in the cat.

GuitarGuru
January 10th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Never do that to your cat Mike. If you would stop shitting on the floor, then the cat would probably stop as well. Cats are awesome though, so you must have done something to the cat to make her do that.

BIG MIKE
January 10th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by GuitarGuru
Never do that to your cat Mike. If you would stop shitting on the floor, then the cat would probably stop as well. Cats are awesome though, so you must have done something to the cat to make her do that.

I guess feeding it was a mistake,,,,,, just asking `fer trouble!

Anyways, the cat has come out from hiding, I have washed the shit off it's head, and hopefuly we have an "understanding" now.

Hafta admit, I found erbs advice both intruiged me and excited me- I will definately keep the "bouncy ball" thing in mind!

Jesus H Christ
January 10th, 2004, 02:36 PM
that would be one dead cat

KidRockDog
January 10th, 2004, 02:56 PM
If you stop feeding the cats, the cats will stop shitting in your floor.

Erbs
January 10th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by KidRockDog
If you stop feeding the cats, the cats will stop shitting in your floor.

Best option.

notsofun28
January 10th, 2004, 05:37 PM
The best response is to yell "BAD CAT! We do that outside!" or in the case of a cat.... i guess u say we do that in the sandbox or whatever.

CarlosRE3
January 10th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Mike you gotta beat that pussy good and hard. You dont let a pussy like that take control and disrespect you like that

SmAsHeD IxNaY
January 11th, 2004, 01:00 AM
You tell the bastard if don't stop that crap, you are taking him down to China Buffet!

BIG MIKE
January 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I think the cat and I have an understanding now-

If it happens again the cat goes out the window, and I'm not opening it first!

turningpoint
January 13th, 2004, 01:11 AM
my cat shit in my bathroom sink, one tiem because i left it in there for an hour or so, the fucking thing was annoying me. i cleaned it up, because hell, i had the toilet lid down, and it wasn't on the floor, it did the best thing a creature without im poseble thumbs could do!

Moiraine
January 20th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I have more of a problem with my dog shittin on the rug than my cat.. and my dog can out run me so uh it makes it hard for me to smack it one good.

BIG MIKE
January 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Moiraine
I have more of a problem with my dog shittin on the rug than my cat.. and my dog can out run me so uh it makes it hard for me to smack it one good.

Sneak up on the bastard- maybe disguise yourself as a shrub and sneak up on him,,,,,

I read a story about a lonely lady who used to "take her dogs bone" if ya know whut I mean:dirty:

TMBlakKat1
February 6th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I hate it when my fk'n cat shits on the floor! But usually when he does I leave it for my little brother to clean up *evil grin* hehehe

PsYcHo
February 6th, 2004, 01:16 PM
If your pussy ever does shit like that, just shave it. Then you can put it out in the snow for a good half hour. In the event you don't get snow where you live, just hold it under water in the bath tub for a good 5 minutes. Your problem should be solved.

CarlosRE3
February 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Cruelity to animals!!

is fun

zortoes
February 12th, 2004, 10:15 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cattrim2.jpg

molsonmuscle
February 12th, 2004, 10:31 PM
holy christ...zortoes appears....is that your cat brotha?

CarlosRE3
February 13th, 2004, 07:06 AM
holyshit, thats almost funnier then putting tape on a cats paws!! :saywhat:

TheRiot
February 16th, 2004, 02:37 PM
If its an inside cat I would throw the bitch outside for a few days.

TheRiot
February 17th, 2004, 12:06 AM
and I would clean it up to

BIG MIKE
February 17th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Lmao-

The cat looks pissed! (someone trimmed up their pussy a little bit to much?)

Your Ad Here