necrolust
December 26th, 2003, 02:42 AM
did you get everything you wanted?

molsonmuscle
December 26th, 2003, 03:27 AM
i got clothes, 100 dollars, a bud buster, necklace, american crew stuff

Orinoco Flow
December 26th, 2003, 05:06 AM
We don't really do the gift thing except for the kids. We didn't have our grandchildren over this time and all our own kids got old enough that they don't care.

Well, the santa/tree/gift thing is really a pagan doing and has nothing to do with Jesus anyways. However, as long you don't worship santa/tree thing and heart is right with what it's really about, I don't see any real harm in having a little fun with it. It's sort of like the tooth fairy deal. Without the little ones here there's really no point in doing all that when we don't even believe in it.

Well, on my beliefs I sort of lean more towards Taoism and Agnosticism anyways. So, when it comes to Jesus and that it's really more of a "what if" or "just in case". If there's no God, then it doesn't hurt anything anyways to go with the Bible. If He really is there, then we got our butts covered.

BIG MIKE
December 26th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Yeah- the wife and I perty much just get stuff for the kids.

Although we did just buy a vehicle, we decided that would be our christmas present. (the kids got some video games an cool toys)

BrntGuy
December 26th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I got a new wardrobe...... 4 pairs of sweatpants! Yea whatever, its all about the kids anyway and they are happy!

BIG MIKE
December 26th, 2003, 07:38 PM
^ they're happy that you got sweatpants?!?

(or did you mean to say "sweetpants"?)

BrntGuy
December 26th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Lol Mike! Let me be a little more clear, they are happy with the gifts they received and the family they shared the holiday with. As for the SWEAT pants, once on me then they become Sweetpants!

Vid Gamer
December 26th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Coal. :(

Erbs
December 27th, 2003, 12:21 AM
digital camera. Its what i asked for and i can definitely use it tomorrow night at the football game i think:)

Bingo
December 27th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by BrntGuy
I got a new wardrobe...... 4 pairs of sweatpants! Yea whatever, its all about the kids anyway and they are happy!

Major props on the sweatpants. Now get a boner and sport them proudly.

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 06:21 AM
`

Bingo
December 27th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by OrinocoFlow
`

Oh, so this is how to be witty. I'll remember that, thanks.

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Hey, RETARD.

I had to type something or it would NOT let me put the pic here. That's how ATTACHMENTS work here.

You must be hurting real bad to be acting so desperate.

Grasping at straws.
Grasping at anything.

Making up bullshit with no cause or reason. Hah! :D

Total dipshit dumbass. :tard: :D

Oh, and since you're so CLUELESS: I was NEVER even trying to be funny or witty before. At least not trying to. You try and try but you never are witty. You're so used to being stupid that you think stupid is clever.

Hey, is this where I'm supposed to put up a picture of you crying now?

Oh, and it's so pathetic how you make up excuses, lies, and bullshit after Troop beat your ass in whatever online game you were playing. Stop being such a pussy and 'fess up with the bullshit excuses. Take it on the chin like a man.

Other people just say like "okay, you got me" and then it's no big deal. They don't feel hurt afterwards. You must have no self esteem whatsoever that you gotta lie about being beat in a stupid video game.

Bingo
December 27th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Awww, is someone E-frustrated? I sense tears on that keyboard of yours. Don't get all worked up over this grandpa :(

You really got me this time! How can I come back from this E-beatdown via MS paint drawing? Please stop before all my E-reputation gets destroyed.

By all means respond with another long essay which I will not read.

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah. Yeah. It's such a damn awful strain on your tiny little brain to read through even one entire paragraph. Just for once try to apply yourself and maybe, just maybe, you might actually learn something for a change. :rolleyes:

See, now you really need to get your mind reading hat fixed.

PuhhhLEEZ. I showed how you've been crying since long time ago. Now you're late. You were late up there in the other thread.
NOW YOU'RE YOU'RE TRYING TO DO A TURNAROUND??
Pffffffffffffffffffft~~~~~~ :rolleyes:

The only one crying and frustrated is you. Nothing you do bother s me because all you got is bullshit. Your frustrated because when you got your E-gangsta "posse" toghether to do an internet drive-by, it DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER ME and you got your stupid ass corrected by the truth. Hah HHHAH! Not even really by me but the truth did it. E-thugs doing an internet drive-by. Drive-by pings. LOL

Oh, and BTW, if you had a brain, you'd realise that my avatar isn't even really about you. It has to do with MojoJojo and I did it only because that's the sort of juvenile thing that he and his buddies he hangs out with in CC can relate to. It's Mojo was recieiving but somebody had to give. You just coincidentally got elected by process of elimination. Yes, it's stupid but intentionally so and because they'd never understand anything, even the smallest thing, if I didn't do that. MmmmmmKay? :)

What's really sad here is that you actually believe that anybody is really trying to give you a "beatdown". You only do that to yourself.

It's not that anybody really wants to get you or anything like that. It's just that you roll by shaking your pathetic kiddie fist at people raging mindless bullshit at them. You must be really stupid if you expect not to be told why you're so very very very wrong.

If only you'd realise that it's nothing personal, then maybe you wouldn't feel so hurt. You're really only doing it all to yourself.

Bingo
December 27th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Bingo

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 04:11 PM
I still think it's damn funny that you actually thought that "`" was supposed to mean something.

You didn't even stop to think that you can't just make an ATTACHMENT but say nothing in the actual post itself.

Oh, yeah, but then you were trying to cove up the fact that you fscked up. AGAIN.

"BOOYAAAAH". (Is that a thing you li'l punks say too?)

Erbs
December 27th, 2003, 04:11 PM
bwaha

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 04:15 PM

Yes. Yes. Yes. I already knew.

See, it may strain your little brain to read an entire paragraph but just once try to actually apply yourself. You might actually learn something.

Besides, it's not really all that long: It just seems that way to an idiot like you.
:D

GuitarGuru
December 27th, 2003, 04:18 PM

Now this is paradise.:D

Bingo
December 27th, 2003, 04:18 PM
You fail to entertain me. Try again.

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by GuitarGuru

Now this is paradise.:D

pssssst...

Hey, stupid...

If that's what you really want, all you gotta do is PUT ME ON YOUR "IGNORE" LIST.

Dumbass. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, you already knew that now didn't you? Why, that would just make you a BIG FK'N LIAR.

Hey. :D :D :D

Orinoco Flow
December 27th, 2003, 04:28 PM

You fail to entertain me. Try again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

The sound of Bango failing to make a point and running out of things to say.

:D :D :D

necrolust
December 28th, 2003, 12:14 AM
I got SW:KotOR, and a sound card for the computer, LotR:RotK for ps2, and a $50 gift certificate.

BrntGuy
December 28th, 2003, 10:23 AM
So what do you think of the games Necro?

BIG MIKE
December 28th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Gawdammit- am I the only one with an xbox or what?!

necrolust
December 28th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by BrntGuy
So what do you think of the games Necro?

I like KotOR better out of the 2, but am enjoying them both

speKtor
December 29th, 2003, 01:15 AM
i got some clothes, a new pair of hockey gloves, a Calgary Flames Jersey (the newest one), and a sweet ass ZERO toque.

Oh and a case of beer from my brother.

KidRockDog
December 29th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE

Buy Counter Strike

ColdWar21
December 29th, 2003, 03:34 AM
i got Links 2004 and Rainbow Six 3 and going to get PGR2 and got $150 for clothes

BrntGuy
December 29th, 2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE

No we got any xbox and live here also Mike, what game you want to get smoked at?

leo
December 29th, 2003, 10:17 PM
hiro and i have jedi academy brnt case you wonderin

Erbs
December 29th, 2003, 10:23 PM
yo mike you got xbox live chief?

notsofun28
December 30th, 2003, 12:40 AM
I got a sweet Xmod RC car from radio shack, Prince of Persia, $150 dollars for clothes, aaaaannnnnnddddddddd a DOMO-KUN PLUSH! (My favorite thing I got)

Orinoco Flow
December 30th, 2003, 04:40 AM

Oh, and BTW, if you had a brain, you'd realise that my avatar isn't even really about you. It has to do with MojoJojo and I did it only because that's the sort of juvenile thing that he and his buddies he hangs out with in CC can relate to. It's Mojo was recieiving but somebody had to give. You just coincidentally got elected by process of elimination. Yes, it's stupid but intentionally so and because they'd never understand anything, even the smallest thing, if I didn't do that. MmmmmmKay? :)

What's really sad here is that you actually believe that anybody is really trying to give you a "beatdown". You only do that to yourself.

Hokay, Bango. I fixed my avatar. Happy now?
:D :D

BIG MIKE
December 30th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Erbs
yo mike you got xbox live chief?

Yup I gots xbox live- so far I have PSO for it, I guess I need to get another game or two huh?

BrntGuy
December 30th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by leo
hiro and i have jedi academy brnt case you wonderin

Dang thats one I aint got, whats it like?

SPIDERone
December 31st, 2003, 01:11 AM
Got a

15" Samsung LCD Monitor
New PC (Well, Got it last month early ;) )
Volcano High - 2 DVD Set
Saber Marionette J DVD Set & OVA's

A few other smaller things, and $150.. With the cash i got:

Prince of Persia XBOX
SSX3 PS2
Beyond Good & Evil PS2
Onegai Twins DVD collection
My Wife Is A Gangster DVD
Wonderful Days DVD
Comic Party DVD Set
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy X-2 Collectors guide

Also got 5 of these random Final Fantasy X-2 keychains but 4 of them were the same guy :mad: :mad:

Think thats about it :)

Orinoco Flow
December 31st, 2003, 03:17 AM
Okay, I wound up getting something after all: A Crosman(TM) 357-6W ten shot pellet repeater CO2 pistol. The summbitch looks pretty realistic too except for the raised lettering on both sides of the barrel and the Crosman(TM) name with symbol at the top of the grips, but you can't readily notice those unless you focus in on it or get a closer look. At night you can't see the lettering at all. Great for getting yourself shot by the police from doing something stupid, thoughtless, or careless.

It fires .177 calibre pellets at a muzzle velocity of 435 feet per second (above 70° F). Most of these CO2 pistols fire at muzzle velocities of around 250 fps and a few above 300 fps but this one has even more power. (I'll be using the pointed tip style of pellets.) It has the longer six inch rifled barrel for greater accuracy. The total length is 11.38 inches and it weighs two pounds. (The only problem I have with this model is that it has a push peg type safety. I prefer the lever/dial type safety switch as it's more reliable and safer.) It should be great for getting rid of those pesky pigeons and maybe even a few varmints. Aaah. I'll probably use it mostly for target shooting.

Bingo
December 31st, 2003, 03:31 AM
By all means aim it at your head and pull the trigger.

Orinoco Flow
December 31st, 2003, 04:53 AM
Aaaaaaah.

Poor baby. Bango is still feeling hurt. Go ahead and have yourself a good cry.

There. There.

You'll be just fine in the morning.

If you're really that interested in this CO2 pistol, you could go to WalMart and pick one up for yourself cheap. Well, of course, one night when you go apeshit waving it around, you'll get your stupid ass shot by the police. :tard:

BIG MIKE
December 31st, 2003, 06:18 AM
for a good prank, I would keep it under the seat of your car, and the next time a cop pulls you over, I would leap out of the car waving it around and scream "WHAT THE FUCK YOU PULLIN ME OVER FOR BEYAYTCH?!" Boy, won't that cop be surprised?!

Orinoco Flow
December 31st, 2003, 06:31 PM
Oh shit! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mike, you bastit.

Damn, nearly all these CO2 pistols on the market these days look like some real firearm such as S&W .44 Magnum, Beretta, military .45 calibre Colt M1911A1, Walther PPK, Rugers, Glock, Desert Eagle, and others. :eek: Don't kids have enough ways to get themselves killed over bullshit? :tard: They should quit modeling them after lethal force firearms and make them in colors like bright orange, bright red, fluorescent pink, yellow, or rainbow but apparently they sell better when they look real as that's what the FK'N kids want. :tard: Damn, I hope parents are keeping a tight rein on what their kids do with these things to keep their stupid asses from getting killed.

hiro
January 3rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
brnt, jedi is a fun online game. graphics are sub-xbox level but you get a glowy stick to hit people with. ingame of course. when i hit people with my glowy stick in rl i get yelled at.
an lissnin to little kids cry when leo smacks em around is fun in itself. leo likes to make the kiddies cry.

i cry a lot.

notsofun28
January 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Oh shit! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mike, you bastit.

Damn, nearly all these CO2 pistols on the market these days look like some real firearm such as S&W .44 Magnum, Beretta, military .45 calibre Colt M1911A1, Walther PPK, Rugers, Glock, Desert Eagle, and others. :eek: Don't kids have enough ways to get themselves killed over bullshit? :tard: They should quit modeling them after lethal force firearms and make them in colors like bright orange, bright red, fluorescent pink, yellow, or rainbow but apparently they sell better when they look real as that's what the FK'N kids want. :tard: Damn, I hope parents are keeping a tight rein on what their kids do with these things to keep their stupid asses from getting killed.

here's mine, ive had it for a while now...

btw, i got rid of the orange tip... for realisticalness

http://www.airsoftarms.com/showpic.php?ImageID=692&FullSize=1&src=undefined

Orinoco Flow
January 3rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
You didn't give the make and model on that. Also, what's the stats on it? CO2, pump, spring, BBs only, pellets only, both BBs/pellets, single shot, repeater with number of shots per clip or magazine, barrel rifled or not, safety type, MUZZLE VELOCITY with BBs, MUZZLE VELOCITY with pellets, barrel length, weight, and full length are all info you should include where applicable to that particular model's characteristics.

Removing the orange tip is bad, it could affect the accuracy or functioning, and it looks better with a little bit of orange at the end of the barrel in spite of being of less authentic appearance.

notsofun28
January 3rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
As for the gun, it is an airsoft uhc heavyweight spring opperated m9. shoots at roughly 300 feet/second. It's single shot, airsoft .2 platic bb's only, the clip can hold 22 bb's. and the weight is about a pound or so.

as for the tip, i didn't remove it, i merely painted it black... witch does look better than blaze orange IMO.

Orinoco Flow
January 4th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Is that the exact model name and number? If not, what is it exactly?

Single shot, plastic BBs only, and a muzzle velocity of only 300 feet per second? That won't do much for you if some stray mutt dog gets in the mood to hassle your ass or something.

Aagh.

Mine goes for $40 at WalMart. How much was yours?

notsofun28
January 4th, 2004, 09:56 PM
mine was 25 bucks, i dunno name and number, and i don't shoot animals.. thats wrong... me and my friends just have wars in basements... it's pretty damn fun.

notsofun28
January 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
is this u oronciflow?

http://www.mtumarketplace.com/tabfest/coppermine/albums/userpics/catburgular.jpg

catburgular

Orinoco Flow
January 5th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Woah. Woah.

Calm down now, kid. Don't shoot the kitty. The kitty won't hurt you.

Easy. Easy. Just put it down.

Hey...

What the hell did you think I was talking about?

I don't go around just blatantly shooting animals for no good reason either. Of course it's wrong.

Orinoco Flow
January 5th, 2004, 04:16 AM
I was just thinking about what you said of you and your friends shooting each other with BB guns. I definitely couldn't do that with my LOOK-ALIKE .357 Magnum CO2 pellet pistol with a muzzle velocity of 435 fps and lead pellets. With that kind of power using lead pellets there would be blood, a great deal of pain, injuries, lead poisoning, trips to the hospital to have pellets removed from flesh, and a high risk of fatalities or even a certainty. Sooner or later somebody would get shot in the temple, the eye and about, the front of the the throat (larynx, pharynx, and trachea), the solar plexus, the bladder, or the base of the skull (to the rear). Most or all of those areas have fatal potential with a high risk of permanent paralysis for a hit to the base of the skull. (Such things are why paintball was invented.)

Well, yeah, those BB gun wars with your friends do sound like fun. However, even though you're using plastic BBs and your gun isn't as powerful as my pistol, do realise that 300 fps is NOT WEAK either and there is still some risk of injury to vulnerable areas of the body. For example, a shot hitting just right with power to the throat could bruise the voice box causing it to swell up and cut off your air. Then there's potential for damage that could occur at the eyes and temples also. I hope you and your friends use protective gear in your battles.

Overkill
January 5th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by necrolust
did you get everything you wanted?

I gotta trip to NYC with my g/f and $400 to spend while I was there. Best Xmas ever.

Overkill
January 5th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by notsofun28
is this u oronciflow?

http://www.mtumarketplace.com/tabfest/coppermine/albums/userpics/catburgular.jpg

catburgular

I have that same exact gun. What a piece of shit.

BIG MIKE
January 5th, 2004, 05:46 PM
That cat looks dangerous,,,,,,,

SHOOT IT `FER CHRISTSAKES!!!!!!

notsofun28
January 5th, 2004, 06:39 PM
I hope you and your friends use protective gear in your battles.

yes we do, i like to think of airsoft wars as indoor paint-balling... great fun.

I have that same exact gun. What a piece of shit.

yea, that's a shitty gun indeed, walmart sells them... daisy piece of shit... luckiley my gun surpasses that one in everyway...

also, just had an airsoft war today... fun stuff... kid was standing behind an open door... shot under the door and got his foot hahahahaha

Overkill
January 8th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by notsofun28
yes we do, i like to think of airsoft wars as indoor paint-balling... great fun.

It's way more fun to play outside. I always am at a disadvantage in indoor games anyhow. I don't have night vision or any of that expensive stuff.

What guns do you have, anyhow?

[edit:]
Nevermind.

As for the gun, it is an airsoft uhc heavyweight spring opperated m9. shoots at roughly 300 feet/second. It's single shot, airsoft .2 platic bb's only, the clip can hold 22 bb's. and the weight is about a pound or so.

as for the tip, i didn't remove it, i merely painted it black... witch does look better than blaze orange IMO.

You need to dump that spring loaded stuff and upgrade to electric or green gas. You will be unstopable vs. spring loaders.

BIG MIKE
January 8th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Sorry Folks, this thread is no longer safe, gonna hafta close `er down- on order of the health Dept.

Sorry.

WTf YOU STILL DOING IN HERE?! GET THE FK OUT BEFORE I BUST A CAP!!!!!:mad:

notsofun28
January 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yea overkill, I'd really like to get an electric or green gas gun... but i dont have the money :(... my friend recently got a fullyautomatic mac11... we make him play with semi auto selected to keep the fairness kind of on par... what guns do you have?