PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Bonus thread

BIG MIKE
December 12th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Awright, just wondering how many of you bastards are getting, or are going to get a christmas bonus. I have a decent job, and it has excellent benifits, but no christmas bonus of any kind. That sucks ass! I keep hearing stories from people with shitty jobs about how they got a $300 christmas bonus, WTF is up with that?!?! are christmas bonuses that common?

GuitarGuru
December 13th, 2003, 12:08 AM
The wife and I both got 2 weeks pay for bonuses.

molsonmuscle
December 13th, 2003, 12:31 AM
i work in a bookstore and get $100 bonus

necrolust
December 13th, 2003, 02:28 AM
our christmas bonus is to be bitched at constantly for 2-3 months heading up to christmas. I try not to spend it all in one spot:)

BrntGuy
December 13th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by GuitarGuru
The wife and I both got 2 weeks pay for bonuses.

God I wish I got the same, $50 bucks extra during the holidays would go a long way! :D

BIG MIKE
December 13th, 2003, 10:19 AM
GAWDAMMIT!!

That sucks ass! man even an extra $100 would be nice, my bonus was kinda like necros. Well, without the yelling and verbal abuse anyways. They spell Bonus "Bone us" I guess.

JDGAFFLIN
December 13th, 2003, 05:36 PM
My X-Mas bonus was $2500.00 this year. Normally it's double that, but our profit margin fell a bit this year with the manufacturing industry still being down in this country. Still, it's better then nothing.

BIG MIKE
December 13th, 2003, 06:09 PM
GAWDAMMIT!!!!:evil:

$2,500 are you FK'n serious?!?!

Man, that shit pisses me off- I probably won't even get a card this year.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GuitarGuru
December 13th, 2003, 06:19 PM
If it makes you feel better mike, you will make out like a bandit when it comes tax time being that each kid is worth 1000 bucks each this year.

We are taking our money and going on a cruise this summer.:)

notsofun28
December 13th, 2003, 09:56 PM
big zero for me, i guess fast food places dont give out bonus for christmas

necrolust
December 14th, 2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by JDGAFFLIN
My X-Mas bonus was $2500.00 this year. Normally it's double that, but our profit margin fell a bit this year with the manufacturing industry still being down in this country. Still, it's better then nothing.

Wine coolers and midget hookers for everyone;) :D

BIG MIKE
December 14th, 2003, 03:41 PM
If it makes you feel better mike, you will make out like a bandit when it comes tax time being that each kid is worth 1000 bucks each this year.

Well,,,,, it does help ease the pain somewhat. What were they giving out per kid before the increase?

BIG MIKE
December 17th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Wait a minute- some cocksucking annoying salesman came in to work and gave me a present- yeah, it was a FK'n pen, but it's more than what I've gotten from my employer so far.

Oh yeah, so old person gave me a card with $5 in it, and some sweaty monster fat chick ( I am not shitting you, this bitch is 500lbs or more- her FK'n legs are as big as my gawdamn torso!!! I'm talking MONSTER FAT!!!!) she brought us down some homemade cookies, which tasted oddly salty (salty,,,, WTF is up with that?! cookies shouldn't be FK'n salty!!! did that fat bitch sweat in the batter while she was making them? did she carry them around in her underpants before bringing them down?! WTF?!?!)

Hokay, that is all.

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 06:52 PM
i don't get a christmas bouns :(.

the company stopped doing that along with the company christmas party 2 years ago.

HELL, the 1st year i worked for the company they gave out big ass turkeys for thanksgiving, the 2nd & 3rd they gave out kroger gift cards $50 and $15... i haven't gotten shit from the company since bush been in office. son of a bitch. hell they even changed the HMO plans. YOU BASTARDS!! now i don't feel so bad for clogging the toilet that one time.

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 06:54 PM
WTF!!!, i'm about to postal.

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 06:55 PM

WELL FUCK I GUESS I'M JUST SHIT OUT OF FUCKING LUCK!!!!
i don't have any kids.
do fucking dogs count? i'll claim my shaky ass dog, always pissing on the carpet.

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
Wait a minute- some cocksucking annoying salesman came in to work and gave me a present- yeah, it was a FK'n pen, but it's more than what I've gotten from my employer so far.

Oh yeah, so old person gave me a card with $5 in it, and some sweaty monster fat chick ( I am not shitting you, this bitch is 500lbs or more- her FK'n legs are as big as my gawdamn torso!!! I'm talking MONSTER FAT!!!!) she brought us down some homemade cookies, which tasted oddly salty (salty,,,, WTF is up with that?! cookies shouldn't be FK'n salty!!! did that fat bitch sweat in the batter while she was making them? did she carry them around in her underpants before bringing them down?! WTF?!?!)

Hokay, that is all.
i guess you ate the one she wiped her forehead with.

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 07:02 PM
WTF!! shit, motherfucker, hell.................

ps. i know i quoted this earlier, but DAMN...
i ain't gettin' a damn thang. i hate my fucking company. they can give vanderbilt 100,000 mill, but can't give the employeeees shit... hell vanderbilt doesnt' need any fucking money, do you know how much tution cost there?

BIG MIKE
December 17th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by TOPDOG
WTF!! shit, motherfucker, hell.................

^ yeah, what he said!

Viper
December 17th, 2003, 11:31 PM
A little bag of candy, with a packet of Apple cider, on the outside of the bag was a message "Thanks for all your hardwork this Holiday season".

TOPDOG
December 17th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Viper
A little bag of candy, with a packet of Apple cider, on the outside of the bag was a message "Thanks for all your hardwork this Holiday season".
that's better then what i got.
i got the same fucking christmas card i got last year blue with gold doves on the front. i guess they still had alot left over from all the lay offs they've been doing.

GuitarGuru
December 18th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
Well,,,,, it does help ease the pain somewhat. What were they giving out per kid before the increase?

It was 500 bucks per kid last year.

TD...if you can get your dog a social security #, then you should have no problem claiming him as a dependant.:)

SmAsHeD IxNaY
December 18th, 2003, 12:55 PM
My boss gave me a can of Red Bull. Guess that was his way of saying you're not picking oranges fast enough, fk'er. :D

BIG MIKE
December 18th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Ouch! nice boss- you should bounce a FK'n orange off his skull when his back is turned!

_________________IMPORTANT UPDATE_________________

Got a christmas card from an oldster who lives where I work, and it had $20 in it- so now my bonus is standing at.

$25

1 batch of suspiciously salty tasting cookies from monster fat chick

1 wierd choclate/applesauce type cake (not bad if your realy hungry)

Gawdamn, 1 more week till christmas- I'd like to hit $40!

TOPDOG
December 18th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY
My boss gave me a can of Red Bull. Guess that was his way of saying you're not picking oranges fast enough, fk'er. :D
you pick and sell oranges?
you got to be fucking kidding me.lol

fingertips
December 18th, 2003, 08:58 PM
For bonuses I steal out of the register.

GuitarGuru
December 18th, 2003, 11:28 PM

He is mexican, and lives in polk county. That is all they do there.:)

SmAsHeD IxNaY
December 19th, 2003, 12:04 AM

It must not be bad since it's paying for my truck payment and other bills I have ;).

Btw, I'm Mexican, and was a joke ;). Or was it? :p

Ps... you can actually make good money doing that, though it's hard :(, but I'm majoring in Computer Science so I don't have to worrry bout it ;).

fingertips
December 19th, 2003, 06:13 AM
You have to worry about VD if you fuck a dirty chick.

BIG MIKE
December 19th, 2003, 06:15 AM
What about if you fuck a dirty orange?

I mean, I know it's wrong and all- but what if you realy love the orange, then it's probably okay,,,,,,, right?

fingertips
December 19th, 2003, 06:21 AM
I once fell in love with an orange. Later on in the relationship I found out it was a tangerine and I told it I never want to see it again.

BIG MIKE
December 19th, 2003, 06:29 AM
citrus rules!!!!

hiro
December 19th, 2003, 06:35 AM
fe fi fo fum!
i smell the stank of big mikes bum!

fingertips
December 19th, 2003, 06:39 AM
I wrote a poem for my long lost Orange/tangerine

*AH-emm*

I saw you

you didn't see me

I bought you

you didn't buy me

you broke my heart

how could this be

my first love

it fell from a tree

NOW WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA BE A FUCKING TANGERINE!!

hiro
December 19th, 2003, 07:10 AM
if you change the last line to: "i want you to fuck me in my mouth til my brain bleeds", you'd have some gold there, tips.

TOPDOG
December 19th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY
It must not be bad since it's paying for my truck payment and other bills I have ;).

Btw, I'm Mexican, and was a joke ;). Or was it? :p

Ps... you can actually make good money doing that, though it's hard :(, but I'm majoring in Computer Science so I don't have to worrry bout it ;).
it's cool, i wasn't knocking you, i just hear comdians making jokes about it and i never knew it was true, i thought they were just making stuff up. that's why i was like you got to be kidding me.
i know i've worked at alot of places when i was younger, and that's why i went to college. places i've have worked in my life time: gas station, ice cream parlor, fast food, waiter, 3 diffrent ad agencies, library, moving company, grocery stores (i got fired twice at krogers when i was in college, 1st time was for felling the drug test, 2nd time because i fell the drug test at the other store), about 6 diffrent warehouse plants, and i worked for the rail road company for an hour (they had me shoveling sand out of one of those hot ass trains in July).

ps. i know you're mexican, posted your picture 2 years ago..

TOPDOG
December 19th, 2003, 11:34 AM
He is mexican, and lives in polk county. That is all they do there.:) i only been to the state of florida twice, once to south beach and the other was in orlando to go on a cruise. and the only thing i saw at southbeach was gays, bums, cubans, half naked girls, and old guys with half naked girls..

it's to fucking hot there for me.

GuitarGuru
December 19th, 2003, 11:46 AM
I agree about it being too hot here, but during the winter months, it makes up for it.:)

BIG MIKE
December 19th, 2003, 12:21 PM
*cough*

At the risk of being an "on topic bastard"- back to the topic.

_________________UPDATE________________________

So far today I have recieved 1 christamas card from an old lady at work,,,,,, but alas- there was no money in it :( however, I supose it is the "thought" that counts, so I should just be grateful that she gave me a nice card.

At least I'll assume it was nice, didn't bother reading it.

zortoes
December 19th, 2003, 03:19 PM
*poops on thread*

theres your fuckin' bonus...

BIG MIKE
December 19th, 2003, 06:13 PM
^ Hey,,,,, I'll have none of that in mah thread!!

Gawdammit!!!!!!!!

BIG MIKE
December 22nd, 2003, 06:33 PM
__________________IMPORTANT UPDATE______________

Hokay, it was a productive day- recieved 2 cards, one had $5 in it, the other $10.

Which brings the total to $40!

WooHoo! and 1 mo day to go!!

SmAsHeD IxNaY
December 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
I got the rest of the week off with pay :).

BrntGuy
December 25th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Got a gift certificate for me and the ole lady to go eat prime rib dinner, I'll take it.

BIG MIKE
December 26th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Awright, final score-

I scored $65 and misc goodies.

Check this tho- absolutely nothin from the main office, not even a FK'n card.

Cheap bastards!

Bit I just saw in the paper that 2/3 of americans didn't get any kind of bonus, so FK `em, I didn't do to bad.

Now then, please disreguard this thread till next year.

Class dismissed.

KidRockDog
December 26th, 2003, 09:59 PM
I didn't get anything--haven't been there long enough. Next year I'll get $50. Or $100..depends on where I'm at in the company.

BIG MIKE
December 30th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Whups- just got another $10 today, so hit $75.

WooHoo!

BrntGuy
December 30th, 2003, 08:35 PM
So what ya gonna buy me with it Mike ole buddy! ;)

BIG MIKE
December 31st, 2003, 06:23 AM
I'm buyin a new resperator for your old toothless grandma Brnt- all that "HUFFF HUFFA HUFFIN" she was doing while going down on me was rather unerving!

coachcobbs
January 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM
got a little fucking 100 dollar bill, still mad about that, and have 4 days off with play, mad about that because i had to work the other 4... last year u had the hole 2 fucking weeks off with play... this year u work 2 days off 5, work 2 more days off 5..

fuck this shit i need to buy that big azz bar down the street..

turningpoint
January 2nd, 2004, 12:55 AM
i got a $7.54 Check. BADASS!

coachcobbs
January 3rd, 2004, 08:25 AM
dam peter i didnt know u work, i thought u was just schooling and that was it, and a little xbox here and there.

BIG MIKE
January 5th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Coach, glad to see your still on the planet- post in here more dammit!

As for the rest of ya bastads, this thread is closed, now get the hell outa here!!!!!!!

Tazznum1
January 8th, 2004, 11:13 AM
I got the best bonus I ever got. Lets just say I can be on the lookout for a nice plasma TV. I also called it in, so I blocked the taxes that they usually hold 50% of because it is considered a "bonus."

I was expecting to get around $500, it was waay more than that. I also received $250 from 2 other lawyers that I occassionally help out that are not part of my firm.

BIG MIKE
January 8th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Damn.

Dibs on Tazznums job!