PDA

View Full Version : Raid at Neverland ranch,,,,,,,,

BIG MIKE
November 19th, 2003, 06:36 AM
So WTF,,,,,, now I gotta find a new babysitter?!?!

Erbs
November 19th, 2003, 11:54 AM
what in the hell

BrntGuy
November 19th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Probably some trumped up charge, I find it hard to believe Jacko would pull anything like that seeing the microscope he has been under. But you never know.

Overkill
November 19th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BrntGuy
Probably some trumped up charge, I find it hard to believe Jacko would pull anything like that seeing the microscope he has been under. But you never know.

:eek: :saywhat:
Eek! Say what?

The dude is an absolute freak!! He sleeps with children and seeks adult friendships with kids. He did it. There's been an arrest warrant issued. Bail has been set at $3 million. He's agreed to turn himself in tomorrow.

I don't think that in the wake of O.J. that the D.A. would bring charges unless they had a LOT of evidence.

AllSkill911
November 19th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
So WTF,,,,,, now I gotta find a new babysitter?!?! Don't feel so down now. He'll get around it all, he's famous, remember that!:D:p

molsonmuscle
November 19th, 2003, 08:51 PM
So WTF,,,,,, now I gotta find a new babysitter?!?!

got any 16-19 year old daughters mike...if so i can babysit :D

fingertips
November 19th, 2003, 08:56 PM
What don't you guys just leave Michael alone. I'm so sick and fucking tired of the media and other people bothering him all the time. Why do you guys just give it up and stop---

Heh, nah I'm playing. He's a freak.

AllSkill911
November 19th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by molsonmuscle
got any 16-19 year old daughters mike...if so i can babysit :D Leave it to me molson. I'll babysit!:D

BIG MIKE
November 20th, 2003, 06:39 AM
^ Nope, no sixteen year old daughters. Heh, if I did I'd be selling candid "shower pics" on ebay `Fo beer money!

Any bets on the outcome? my money says he'll bribe the kids parents and the charges will be dropped, just like last time.

Overkill
November 21st, 2003, 03:50 AM
^ Nope, no sixteen year old daughters. Heh, if I did I'd be selling candid "shower pics" on ebay `Fo beer money!

Any bets on the outcome? my money says he'll bribe the kids parents and the charges will be dropped, just like last time.

Well, he can't bribe them, or settle out of court, like last time. You see, the last time it was a civil trial. This time this is a criminal trial; Jackson was actually arrested, unlike last time.

My prediction is that he's fucked. The DA has some damaging evidence and MJ is going to the buttsex motel.

Tazz suggested that if this goes to trial he'll kill himself. I think it's possible that he'll do himself in if convicted or if the trial goes way south for him.

BIG MIKE
November 21st, 2003, 06:35 AM
Hmmm, hokay I'll hafta change my prediction. I think he'll get some high profile lawyer, who will turn it into a circus, and he'll walk- much like O.J, who is running around free pursuing the "real killer" maybe MJ will pursue the real "ass bandits" when he skates.

fingertips
November 21st, 2003, 06:42 AM
I bet the trial will be stretched out for like 8 years with appeals and shit.

BIG MIKE
December 1st, 2003, 06:23 PM
Pasty faced freak!!!!!!!!:mad: :evil:

BrntGuy
December 11th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BrntGuy

I TOLD YOU!!!

SmAsHeD IxNaY
December 11th, 2003, 03:23 PM
It's a conspiracy...

necrolust
December 13th, 2003, 02:33 AM
Why doesnt that crazy fucker just cut his nose off and be done with it

BrntGuy
December 13th, 2003, 07:22 AM
Then he wouldn't be able to tickle the little boys fancy!

necrolust
December 13th, 2003, 01:59 PM
i think he's done more than just tickle it;)

BIG MIKE
December 14th, 2003, 05:45 PM
Grrrrrrrr!

Pasty faced freak!

I wanna pluck that nasty lookin nub of a nose right off his face!