PDA

View Full Version : dricas rap

Pages : [1] 2

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 14th, 2003, 06:47 PM
ay yo dricas goes a lil like this ay yo

Jinrey is da king of da land and jonathan just gave his shit away, while st_trooper was fucking his lamb, so me say to jb what up> he say bingos mom because they got it on tonight..the bed was shaking and jb grabbed a serb from the dresser and in popped erbs me say to erbs get going you 2 timing she male u washed up and Ben Richard just fucked little richard in his own den.. I only have 2 cents fifty may have fitty butno that y me the king of da land me swiped mixmaster like he swiped the record then me fucked jb like there were no 2morrow and all this happend after redskins1984 put his little penis insie me door, i was lika ay yo let me get a little occapella lmfao.. Peta aka the 278jokester use to be a TKOpuller but now he just sit here and post all day because defMATRIXence cant get his dick out of he pup shoot ay... so me do know one thing tho jonathan and jb and me have threesomes to monday and tuesday right after 2Legit84 and hist trashed wife beat the fuck out of that nigger Ben..

me done..

good rap huh

NjSFiNeSt
May 14th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by OMFGitMEJinrey!

Jinrey is da king of da land and jonathan just gave his shit away, while st_trooper was fucking his lamb, so me say to jb what up> he say bingos mom because they got it on tonight..the bed was shaking and jb grabbed a serb from the dresser and in popped erbs me say to erbs get going you 2 timing she male u washed up and Ben Richard just fucked little richard in his own den.. I only have 2 cents fifty may have fitty butno that y me the king of da land me swiped mixmaster like he swiped the record then me fucked jb like there were no 2morrow and all this happend after redskins1984 put his little penis insie me door, i was lika ay yo let me get a little occapella lmfao.. Peta aka the 278jokester use to be a TKOpuller but now he just sit here and post all day because defMATRIXence cant get his dick out of he pup shoot ay... so me do know one thing tho jonathan and jb and me have threesomes to monday and tuesday right after 2Legit84 and hist trashed wife beat the fuck out of that nigger Ben..

me done..

good rap huh That was Crap and I hope you never come back, hey as you get booted maybe you'll understand what you saying, you need to go look for your moms jerkoff, cause that girls a god damn jump off, Hey Im out if you wanna continue this holla back but other wise tell your moms Ill be right back

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 14th, 2003, 07:04 PM
a yo njs your rap is like a shur fine brand cheaper is better your garbage man you man im writing a rhyme on yo cheap ass and u be writin a whole damn book... when i clicked on the dricas photo album i notice ur pic and i was staring right at em o yes it was that njsfinest more like ugly.com's finest ay yo i feel like your shit is weaker than me u be tryin to rap but u cant even spell T.V. so go on with yo cheap ass shit but before you do take a seat u fucked up bitch.

NjSFiNeSt
May 14th, 2003, 07:14 PM
a yo njs your rap is like a shur fine brand cheaper is better your garbage man you man im writing a rhyme on yo cheap ass and u be writin a whole damn book... when i clicked on the dricas photo album i notice ur pic and i was staring right at em o yes it was that njsfinest more like ugly.com's finest ay yo i feel like your shit is weaker than me u be tryin to rap but u cant even spell T.V. so go on with yo cheap ass shit but before you do take a seat u fucked up bitch. Im SHOOTING, ah made your dumb ass look, imma do what my man Nas says an take a page out of your "rhyme" book, You bring up the past of the photo album man please thats as old as your father.. Speakin of your pops you better tell him to take that c*** out of his mouth.. Hey im just about finish those brains your moms gave is like you tryin to finish a book, Hey what I say in the beginning? Thats right I made YOU look

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 14th, 2003, 07:19 PM
BANG BANG!

O fuck that was ur mother wasn't it? ah shit its not like anyone like her besiders yo faggot ass brotha who shall i say was a former dricas member aka SegaPlayaDCN was his name and u 2 be have multiple account up in that place, you like a leech who dont go away u know u just got fucked up but keeps comin back for the pain, ur man nas just got done suck deez nuts and after all that i came on his butt...fuck next time u pretend u gonna deal wit me take ur faggot ass brother and put him up to me so i can blow his brains out like i did to ur moms.. that bitch is luying in her casket and u be holding her arms.

Erbs
May 14th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Ill edit your momma

GuitarGuru
May 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
thank you erbs.:)

NjSFiNeSt
May 14th, 2003, 07:31 PM
BANG BANG!

O fuck that was ur mother wasn't it? ah shit its not like anyone like her besiders yo faggot ass brotha who shall i say was a former dricas member aka SegaPlayaDCN was his name and u 2 be have multiple account up in that place, you like a leech who dont go away u know u just got fucked up but keeps comin back for the pain, ur man nas just got done suck deez nuts and after all that i came on his butt...fuck next time u pretend u gonna deal wit me take ur faggot ass brother and put him up to me so i can blow his brains out like i did to ur moms.. that bitch is luying in her casket and u be holding her arms. You "came" on his butt, damn if you wanted it that bad you couldve told me b4 you stuck it up his butt an busted your nut, Its funny to see how you diss others as your dumb ass is to afraid to attack me, besides you wanna talk about multiple accounts whats this your 10th one hey thats a good number isnt that the amount of times your moms had my kids all up in her mouth

NjSFiNeSt
May 14th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Hey im out, Im about to say good night, Jinrey or whatever your AKA is I just hope you dont ever take it in the mouth, Cause you can pick up alot of bad stuff like that, hell you know who to ask im not even goin to mention your moms but while we on the subject tell her to cook me some 1 minute rice, and ill be up in a flash while she gets it up the ***..Jin you will never be this nice

KGwitDAslam
May 14th, 2003, 08:12 PM
I didn't even get mentioned? This is bogus...

Erbs
May 14th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by KGwitDAslam

haha, i read it just now, I got mentioned! I feel like I just won an award:)

KidRockDog
May 14th, 2003, 08:23 PM
LMFAO!

OMG! Jinrey, you're cool!

OMG!

LMFAO!

LM--OMG!

twEAkz
May 14th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Man you guys are lame but its not you I blame.

It's your moms and your pops, they could have pulled the stops,
when they were home doing horizontal bops,
that created you tards
and that other upstairs idiot chops.

:mad: :o

KidRockDog
May 14th, 2003, 08:24 PM
LMFAO!

OMG!

st_trooper
May 14th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Someone needs a life...

twEAkz
May 14th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by st_trooper
Someone needs a life...

Well quit complaining about it and go git one.

;)

st_trooper
May 14th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by twEAkz
Well quit complaining about it and go git one.

;)

"git" one?:confused:

:p

twEAkz
May 14th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by st_trooper
"git" one?:confused:

Yeah. This here thread has inspired me ta write with a more brothr style, Homes.

Now git off my kool-aid snizbitch!

KidRockDog
May 14th, 2003, 08:42 PM
LMMF'nGDAO!

OMG!

Bingo
May 14th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Sweet, I got mentioned. lolololololololol

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 14th, 2003, 09:06 PM
I feel left out :(

GuitarGuru
May 14th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Smashed ixnay is ghey......

Word!

KGwitDAslam
May 14th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Yo jinrey dawg wattup wit not includin me in yo rap shiz man? dawg...i tauht we wuz tyyyyte. damm, u just a playa hata dawg i tauht u wuz bettuh den dat maaaaan.....whuteva home u jus got ur shizzo mezd up cuz i dzervd 2 b menchund, iv ernd dat reespecht. pFFt im dun wich u hata - fah shizzo!

wOrd up!

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 14th, 2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by GuitarGuru
Smashed ixnay is ghey......

Word!

That coming from someone with a dildo in their sig :p

Erbs
May 14th, 2003, 09:45 PM
haha

JDGAFFLIN
May 14th, 2003, 09:58 PM
What in the hell happened here?

3PtBomber
May 14th, 2003, 10:40 PM

Jinrey is da trash of da land and jinrey just gave his shit away, while jinreywas fucking his lamb, so me say to jinrey what up> he say jinreys mom because they got it on tonight..the bed was shaking and jinrey grabbed a serb from the dresser and in popped jinrey me say to jinrey get going you 2 timing she male u washed up and jinreyjust fucked little jinrey in his own den.. I only have 2 cents fifty may have fitty butno that y me the trash of da land me swiped jinrey like he swiped the record then me fucked jinrey like there were no 2morrow and all this happend after jinrey put his little penis insie me door, i was lika ay yo let me get a little occapella lmfao.. Peta aka the jinreyjokester use to be a jinreypuller but now he just sit here and post all day because jinrey cant get his dick out of he pup shoot ay... so me do know one thing tho jinrey and DUO2K3 and me have threesomes to monday and tuesday right after jinrey and hist trashed wife beat the fuck out of that nigger jinrey..

me done..

good rap huh :rolleyes:

Ay yo, it goes like this...
Get the f*ck out of Dricas, and don't comeback....
You just a little kid who needs to get off the crack...
And needs to get back on track...
Maybe when you grow up, you'll make some friends...
And then you won't have time to post idiotic stuff like this in Dricas land.

BigWillyNYG
May 15th, 2003, 02:10 PM
That was so bad that I actually was laughing really hard at it. Jinrey, you seriously give all breathing mammals a bad name. You are a disgrace.

xBenRichardsonx
May 15th, 2003, 04:08 PM
LMAO... at jinrey.
Hey lil white kid how long have you been gay?
Had to be a while.. like 50 say I know you like my style
But, get off nuts, thats the hoes job.
Tell ya moms hey and thanks for the blow jobs.
Yea we all know you love JB...
Why be jinrey.. when you can be Gay Gee.
Im not really likin your rhymes... they are wack.
Dont call me nigger... call me black.
You are more funny than you are dumb.
Get off the internet and go get you some.

NjSFiNeSt
May 15th, 2003, 05:37 PM
*Breaking News* Eminem and 50 an Dre jus signed there latest talent thats right they just signed me to a record contract!

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 15th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Damnit! I knew I should of asked for an autograph while I had the chance!

NjSFiNeSt
May 15th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by SmAsHeD IxNaY
Damnit! I knew I should of asked for an autograph while I had the chance! I can photo copy it in my new 2005 Escalade with 29's on them

278lives4ever
May 15th, 2003, 06:14 PM
my name is jinrey
i should be in a penatentary.
i have no life
so i should take a knife
to my heart.

I suck so bad at videogames
so i have other ways of getting fames.
by being a douche bag
and acting like one hug fag.

I talk soo much shit
For a having a clit.
Hopefully youll go away
just maybe.

HolyBarfly
May 15th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Y'all bias whack, tryin to spit yo game, get off my sack.
We need to profile Jinrey and take a little look back.
Wait, oh no, he was the one?
Who looked like a little bia when his father was "done"
2 A.M.? Damn, dawg that's late.
He leaves your room, now I know youre not straight.
Crybabay, crybaby, cry me a river.
When you watch Justin Timberlakes video you know your loins quiver.
I can "ghey" bash all night long,
But in the end you'll still chomp on dong.
Man, take a look at your life, its just not right.
So step the hell off, your just a shadow in the night.

Erbs
May 15th, 2003, 10:49 PM
yall makin me bust out some turkey lyrics, this shits so awful

Shoot me in the face, call me what you will, beat me to a bloody pulp, and smack my cheeks ill. Slap me with a frozen trout, Smack my nuts with a rag, shave my sideburns with an axe, give me a wedgie and make me gag

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 16th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Erbs
yall makin me bust out some turkey lyrics, this shits so awful

Shoot me in the face, call me what you will, beat me to a bloody pulp, and smack my cheeks ill. Slap me with a frozen trout, Smack my nuts with a rag, shave my sideburns with an axe, give me a wedgie and make me gag

Not bad, for a fag :p :D

HolyBarfly
May 17th, 2003, 07:46 PM
ouch...

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 05:26 PM
Ay yo Please dont tell me the same kid that thought I was the teight end for the Colts, said that did he? O shit it was its little ol TKOspikes aka Peter who trys to be real nice he is a college boy who has one nice life, especially when he sits home and wishes Erbs were his Wife. Man I'm hearing all this rantin from BenRichardBum this mother fucker is so broke he out on the street right now trying to crack jokes, man you can't even spell Joke let alone tell one, you are a joke, go get a fucking job u black man slave, ya that's right man slave, I just got a call from BigDave, he told me u give real good head, and for a nigger you were behaved.

Segaman you up there writing a book eminem and Dre dont want a writer, fuck i Destroyed yo whole shit in just 1 line.

Uh oh! Who let the Shemale loose fuck it was BigWilly because Erbs is on the fucking loose. Erbs do us a fava take a shower before Dricas World Forums becomes the Mucas World Forums.

The dude that had more names then the local phone book didn't diss me did he?

I can't belive your rantin your mouth no one even knows who the fuck you are, it's like every time you get a new name you loose a yahoo pool game and it's the new name game.

O shit I'm so sorry KG I forgot to mention you, maybe because it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think of you. Man you look like you 8 yrs old and those lips are like a donkeys with a fucked up mole. Do us a favor take you and your picture and run off a cliff so we can make better, with living that is because everytime you post you sound like a fucking squirle tryin to fit in, in this world.

So fuck all you mother fuckers, but most of all fuck u Ben u fucking nigger/has been you make you living jacking off to little boys on xbox live and seeing if you can be #1 on a ladder that has just 5 guys. Fuck man your like a nat that doesnt go away plz do me a favor and put yourself away, here you can have my gun, blow your brains out, your dick off either one just have fun!

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 05:51 PM
from 3ptBomber to FlyTeTye to Asp whateve in just three days :sigh:

Swack
May 20th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Yo I'm crazy in the hood, my niggas call me swack
Put my baby in the fridge, she knows I'll be back

BigWillyNYG
May 20th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Big Willy has witnessed this thread and has come to drop bombs
I'm talking deuces on your face and hot karls for your moms
Jinrey's last rhyme was so dumb I almost shat myself laughing
Dip your chin in my poo, it's hard cause i'm fasting
I've been on a fast ever since Jinrey came to this board
When he posted naked little boys sweet jesus lord
The boy's problems aren't even countable
Where's daddy, shit he's underground still
Big Willy came, now Big Willy go
I'm nutsy and whack, you can't touch my flow

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 06:12 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Looks like BigSilly just dropped sumthin, Pee uuuu that shit smells as bad as your mom's clit. I can't belive you shit on my moms face after all that bitch did for you, she let you come in her face, but let's get off the mom jokes considering i just got off yours, I just got done packing that bitch into a campfire smore. I did post pics of little boys to remind me what u look like, after you sent me that shit, I just felt like that whole dricas community needed to be delt that shit. Ya my dad's dead, o well I say fuck you and let that dude rest in peace. I'm sorry that was Jin who came and who said go becase ur mom's just got splattered with a big ass cum platter. So I end this shit with a fuck you and go shit yourself a nice day.

BigWillyNYG
May 20th, 2003, 06:27 PM
I just got done packing that bitch into a campfire smore.

Hahahahaha.

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 06:32 PM
u got fucked up

BigWillyNYG
May 20th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Yep, you really got me on that one. I don't know how I can compete with someone of your caliber.

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 20th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Act sarcastic like you did good, dog you just looking for a 1 way ticket out of dis hood.

speKtor
i like popsicles.
they cost five nickels.
you're mom sucks a mean dick,
but her moustache tickles.

iam now your god.

Swack
Both yall nigs, gather your shit up put it on the shelf
Check out my album, Been Chillin, and love my bad self

Bingo
May 20th, 2003, 07:52 PM
So I end this shit with a fuck you and go shit yourself a nice day.

Great line Eminem!

HolyBarfly
May 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Wow, Willy got jacked up...no, but he didn't.

who does this swack think he is?
pop a nut on a cookie, make kevs mouth fizz.
You all aint got "shat"
Walk into a room, find you ridin a baseball bat.
The big end first?
Woah snap, german schiza quench your thirst?
Fecal Japan stepped up to the plate.
You haven't seen it yet?, well, it's your fate.
Diarrea on your face, hold up "dawg", slow down your pace.
You'll tear something that way, intestines inside out,
outside in, "what's that mo fuguhs name?", oh it's Jin!

BigWillyNYG
May 21st, 2003, 03:09 PM
Shut your smelly butt up Holy, I don't want to hear it
My flow be so ill, you bitches seem to fear it
Look at this Holy bitch go, can't even finish White Boy
Get on the knees bitch, lick my butt and call me Roy
Grandma Edna's got you in mind you little queer ball
You're the type of little slut that Big Daddy Sauce rapes in bathroom stalls
Watch out, Jinrey means business with these campfire smores
The type of little sick bastard this world doesn't need anymore
In conclusion Barfly, let me pull up my pants, you can't take any mo'
Just know i'll be back, i've got a cape, some panties, and I run this show

NjSFiNeSt
May 22nd, 2003, 01:23 PM
Ya'll need to try and stop this rap
cause big ole joe needs to take a crap
thats right im back and bigger than ever
jin is still here an it seems like its forever
Im still here wondering why this guy is still around
Jin? Dont you get a hint we want your ass underground
You say you destroyed me with one line
sayin how Em an Dre dont need me part time
But guess what lil boy, while your flappin
Me,Em,Dre and the whole crew will keep on rappin
well imma end this with a goodbye and a goodnight
sweet dreams pleasant jin i hope you turn out all right

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 22nd, 2003, 04:25 PM
Jin come back! Where are you!?!

NjSFiNeSt
May 23rd, 2003, 02:17 PM
Hes scurred

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 23rd, 2003, 03:17 PM
Damnit Jin, don't disappoint me!!!

speKtor
May 23rd, 2003, 11:10 PM
alright thats it, iam gonna start bustin some of my world famous rhymes that contain references to bad old TV shows.

ready, set, go,
ima about to flow,
i can go places
you dont even know
you sisters a slut, you moms a ho
i steal you car
and all you're dough
dont try to come back
you aint got the knack
Lawrence Taylor says "dont do crack"
You're rhymes are so weak
they need a crutch,
you play the huggy bear
to my Starsky and Hutch.

:D:D

Xeo
May 24th, 2003, 12:49 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 24th, 2003, 03:23 AM
You gonna let him tell you like that Antney? I'm starting to lose hope in you kiddo ...

AIRJORDAN45
May 25th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Jinrey Ive got many rymes
You've been busted here many times
Why do you keep coming back?
Why do you try an act black?
Your really inmature and sick!
choking on to much dick!
Your really really gay!
You sucked at NFL 2k2 back in the day.

Jinrey this picture present is for you.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 25th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Ownt.

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Jinrey... they gay ass sensay(sp?lol)
I bet you love the way that mens taste.
Put your nuts on women and not mens face.
You are a gay little twink.
Whos a white dirty fucker who stinks.
You talk all this shit over the computer.
When we all know you like it up the pooper.
Just like st trooper.
Post 550 times a day.
Says I have no life, and I play 2k3 all day.
What a sorry ass hypocrite.
Get off my nuts... so they all stop calling you dick.
You aint nothin but a stupid ass trick.
Who cares if Xbox isnt powerful as a PC.
The way im ripping you the should call you CD.
Or Pee Wee Herman... Cuz we heard you like small girls.
Whos your cousin, downloading kiddie porn by the dozen.
Its time you stop fucking your mouse.
And get out of the house, and get some puss.
You are what you eat. PUSSY!

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 03:53 AM
This rap here is for GunZ a BlaZiN
He thinks all men BunZ are a AmaZiN
And he also cravin... for a big fat cock.
In 2k3 he quit before the clock...
Could eva reach Zero. He always on my nuts.
Like I was a superhero. FoSheezo
Lets watch him come in this thread and cry.
Dont want to hear what he said and why.
Get it thru you head,... go ahead man and lie.
Say I like to cheat. When you just mad cuz you cant take the heat
Livin in a trailor, bet you aint got no paper.
12 inch TV... appear offline when you see me.
Why do you take this serious?
It drives you crazy..get help.. you are delirious.
The silliest, hillbilliest fucker ive ever heard.
On that picture in the album you look like a terd.
When you lose... the shit you say is obsurd.
Im done rapping bout all you jackasses.
Jinrey..st and Gunz ill smack all yall punk asses....lol

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Im like OJ simpson, mad on the grill
All these bitches in here, smack my cheeks ill
Got 24 ho's lined up in a row
knock em all down and lemme spit this nasty flow
Cuz you dont know, who I be
Im the illest dopest nigga MC
On the mic like mohatma gahndi
Peace not the grease like John T
Ben said the words, but he cant back it up
Sittin on his chair, sippin the juice from his cup
gettin the juice from his momma, helpin lil benny
but id fuck his mom up to, everyone can for a penny
im jus playin, i wouldnt touch his mom with a 10 foot pole
Erbs servin up the dope shit on a club roll

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 26th, 2003, 01:10 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your all weak as fuck.

LOoK whos back its the natorious JAY I EN up in this mother.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 26th, 2003, 01:15 PM
lololol

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 01:48 PM
JAY I en up in this mother, shut yo face
Now ima keep it fresh n cut to the chase
Dricas rap is pretty damn gay, we aint thugs
Yall probly never touched a beer, aint never had pussy, and never done no drugs
Only thing Ben gets is hugs, from his mom and dad
He's probly the fuckin golden boy, never doin nothin bad
Jinrey, I dont know what the fuck his deal is, he's nuts
I dont know what he likes, girls ,guys, or mutts
Whatever it is maybe you should get out more
It aint our fault daddy touched you, goddamn im hardcore

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 26th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Ay yo lemme say dis Erbs werent u the one that just got fucked fuck man u a shemale who fucks whores and tells them they can have the special a dick and a clit, fuck ben u gotta be kidding me 500 post a day dog u got more posts then coastars got user names, yo im a say dis smashed dont have a heart attack yes it me and im back, njs weak as fuck copying me everyday erbs, i migght like girls i might like guys and muts to but atleast i know if im male or female, fuck next time i wanna bust on this nigger ben i wont have to, erbs just took out the trash foo, damn ben thats pretty bad that ur nigger ass just got fucked up by a dude thats half man half female, fuck im leave this shit, because all u mother fuckers love to suck dick, i know im fly and u love my style, and i know ya'll gonna cop my style, but das cool because next time u wanna be like jin just holla at the natorioun JAY I EN fuck...

OMFGitMEJinrey!
May 26th, 2003, 05:01 PM
hi

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 26th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Wowzers, hello.

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Erbs how you gonna call me a virgin.
When your American Idol is Pee Wee Herman.
Say what you want... I know id fuck up yo day.
Especially if you ever got into my way.
You aint shit a bitch, who can pop off at mouf online.
If we meet...thats ass whoopin would be ontime.
Get on somebody's else nuts. Get off mine.
Im sittin at yo front doo wit da chrome nine.
Jinrey.. you small white fuck.
Id knock yo ass out too.
Erbs you short fat white center.
I bet people mistake you for a snowman in the winter.
Every Thread I read and enter...
I see you fags all on my shit... go get a bitch.
Stop being online thugs, yea Erbs I love hugs.
I dont do drugs... but ill do yo moms.
The next best thing to X.
X gon give it to ya. Like Erbs do Jin.
Yea, Im Ben dont keep tellin me.
Im so Gel'n im Ma Gel'n Gee.

LMAO...

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Hey look at me Im ben, I sit on my ass and play PSO
All day long, act hardcore behind the comp and my life does blow
Ben you suck at life, so just kill yourself please
oh no wait, mommy and daddys little boy has a disease
HIV positive, fuckin the guys and endin up like Eazy Es
When you wanna be like Ice Cubes or D O double Gs
But you cant, you aint no thug, you just a wannabee
talkin the shit behind a fake screen,
fake, kinda like you be
never got drunk, no pussy, never smoke no Trees
Mommy and daddy give you all the Gs
Sit on your fat ass all day and dont do crap
So ima kick back, listen to you try to come back, and then laugh at the sad attack of the rap you just spat

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 07:05 PM
All I can do is laugh my ass off.
I love pissin you fags off.
Yea... I aint never had no puss:rolleyes:.
Yay! I play PSO all day!
You dont even know half the truth.
All that shit you say is goof.
I can walk what I talk. Its not my fault your are a po' cracka.
If I ever saw yo mom id smack her.
And id smack yo ass too. How you gonna call me fat.
You 5'8 200+. Theres no way your skinny
Fat is a must. I could buy you and yo family too.
Im done with the dricas rap. Cuz its a wrap! Holla!

BigWillyNYG
May 26th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Fuck all yall bitches
I'm so nuts I make yo scrapes need stiches
i'll screw you in the ass until you throw up
i'll drop bombs on your chest untill you blow up
I'm a bad mudda pucka, silly like cheese
Flipped out and going nuts, nigga please

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Dont make me spit some champion flow out here.

TheGlove
May 26th, 2003, 07:24 PM
All y'all suck, bout as funny as mad cow disease
How are you gonna knock PSO erbs? Get on your fuckin knees
Bow down to the king of your universe
aight listen up, you ready? I'ma show you how to spit a verse
Now back in the day in dricas things were pretty cool
Things were quiet and peaceful, with the exception of an occasional fool
Then came along Jinrey, man what a fuckin tool
The poster boy for hooked on phonics, he needs help beyond school
Add to the picture Ben, a boy among men
Thinks he is the shit cus he beat GunZ by more than ten
I got news for you Ben the worst is yet to come
That goes for any of you faggot MC's who think they wanna get some
I'll warn you now this is just the first thing outta my head
If I come any harder you won't be ready for it, you'll all be lying on the ground dead.

-holla-

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 07:34 PM
TO your playin some cartoon network crap
No beef with you, but your eyes are open, you aint no jap
Been outside lately? Seattles gotta be nice
go to an Ms game, shoot some dice
Fuck PSO, its not fun and its rather queer
Get some real friends, offline, have a beer
Pick a new hobby and not some 12 year olds pussy game
Grow a dick, holla at some chicks, and get in the chicks frame
PSO aint gonna get you anything, I hate to bring the news
But damn im such a gangstah, I dont even gotta choose

TheGlove
May 26th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Lemme break it down for you right quick
I play pso while my girl sucks my dick
While I kill the enemies dead, she be givin me head
She'll even make me a sandwich if I give her the bread
Did I get that through your head?
I go to quite a few M's games, 4th row, 1st base line
And I must say, the weather is mighty fine
I gots my priorities in line
1-pso, 2- my girl, 3-spittin lyrics at you haters wishin your life was like mine.

Erbs
May 26th, 2003, 07:57 PM
TO lets be real, your girl aint hot, shes probly a moose
Got jelly rolls, wears size 42, and cant fit her pants round that caboose
But thats straight, whatever floats your boat dog
You wanna play a video game while that ugly bitch sucks your log
thats a pretty nice deal, I mean shes probly all you can get
With the huge gut and the 4 inch dick
Sike im just kiddin playa, aint no thang,
To each his own, go give your girl a bang bang

TheGlove
May 26th, 2003, 08:04 PM
You right erbs, we shouldn't be going at each other
We should be prosecuting Jinrey's mother,
For ever bringing him into this world, a serious threat to society
Every time he types I question his sobriety
I just pray that he'll go quietly.

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Shit im clappin at you niggaz. I aint talkin bout hands.
Im droppin all yall... if you dont meet my demands.
Yo im lovin this rappin wit you fools.
Erbs and TO see a big fat cock and begin drools.
Faggot ass T.O. you should be The Hoe.
Im AKA DeBO, yo moms love to deepthroat.
I aint feelin yo rhymes... they gettin number.
Rappin wit me yall look like Dumb and Dumberer...
Adios amigos, Tu amo su chicos.

TheGlove
May 26th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Aight, you wanna get spanish wit it, I'll play along with ya
Mi Casa Su Casa, i'll throw out the invitation
Come on over I'll beat your ass quicker than your sessions of masturbation
It ain't bout aggravation, it's about concentration
You can't stay on my level, wanna be gangsta who you think you fakin?
You're cornier than 6 degrees of that motherfucker Kevin Bacon.

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 09:03 PM
How dare you diss the word "masturbation".
You just mad you cant... cuz of your casturation(lol)
Yo little nub sittin their all on its lonesome.
Go and get a girl so you can bone some.
You know what im talkin about. You are what you eat. Dick!
You must know a magician, cuz you a stupid trick.
Your rhymes are as tight as a prostitutes cooch.
Your girl like my shit... she aint fuckin wit your noodle.
Take that shit elsewhere and go and fuck a poodle.

TheGlove
May 26th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Noodles and poodles, might as well throw out kitten kaboodles
Elementary rhymes don't phase me none
I'll piss on em and light em on fire as soon as I'm done
I'll take your pride and reduce you to nothing just with a single word
I spit the illest shit ever, like nothing you have heard
If you wanna come at me, come at me with the best
Cus I've seen what you can do, and frankly I ain't impressed
If you were smart you'd read up and do some homework before replying to this
Because if I have to I'll rely on a fist, quicker than you can think you'll be down for the count
Talk about my weiner how could you dare, it's ok I understand your sadness that you'll never compare
I'm done with this now, is this your best? This guy is done, finito, finished, give it a rest!

xBenRichardsonx
May 26th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Wow I enjoy what I read.
Im only saying shit that comes to the top of my head.
As I can see... you are sitting here thinking.
You beating me? You are better off twinking.
Yea you know what that means.
Those other gay guys get all in yo jeans.
We all know you idolize Jinrey.
I aint gon even ask how long you been gay.
You better quit while your ahead.
My rhymes are wack, but yours are dead.
No ones listening, but while my watch is glistening.
Everybody join the fun you dont know what your missin in.

HolyBarfly
May 27th, 2003, 09:08 PM
TO, i never knew.

I'll fire some shet at Erbs later.

Erbs
May 27th, 2003, 09:32 PM
holla

TheGlove
May 27th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by HolyBarfly
TO, i never knew.

I don't bust out the flows unless it's absolutely neccesary.:cool:

xBenRichardsonx
May 27th, 2003, 10:52 PM
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/oldirty1/Iseedumbpeople.jpg

Bingo
May 27th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Look at the big booty hoes in Ben's sig
Too bad he ain't got the dough to bring them back to his crib.
Posting Bingo's pics in every thread that you in
Don't make me slap my dick off your forehead
Rest the balls on your chin
Like a herd of sheep
Your style is cloned
Another internet gangsta grabbin the chrome
Let's be real son, the only 44 you be touchin
Is that Cherokee Parks jersey you bought as a youngin(doh!)
Yeah you like my style, I don't blame ya
But be yourself man, fuck the haters.
Just don't bother replying man.
It would be a waste of time
So get on with ya ghetto self and sell those dimes. :rolleyes:

Word the fuck up bitches.

xBenRichardsonx
May 27th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Bingo I knew Id have to write another part soon.
You are funny especially when you say "Caart Toon".
But thats a whole anotha subject.
I been off them dimes, you aint even hit a dub yet.
I dont care if you white, or if you from Boston.
Fuckwit me you get you head knocked off son.
Im only rappin, I aint being serious.
Quit acting like some bitches, on they periods.
Im eating you, like Erbs do a buffet.
Get head from yo moms after a tough day.
This is gonna be short, I aint got enuff to say.
Just give it up bingo, go on and pay your debts.
Before you look like Boston gettin swept by the Nets!

Holla Back!

Bingo
May 28th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Yeah I got a Boston accent, who would have thought?
Too bad you sound like yo masta's dick got caught
In your throat, relax this will be over in a second
2nd round KO's are the forte of my profession
Hook. jab, hook, jab. jab
Shrieks of pain erupt when the fists hit the flab.
Yeah, my team got swept but where the fuck was your's?
Oh my bad they won't exist till the year 2004.
Or 05, either way you must confess
We got 16 rings, the epitome of success
So as this draws to an end and my time is done
Think of some words to rhyme, have some fun
Just know your limits cause I always win
The margin might come close, but I'll never be beaten.

BigWillyNYG
May 28th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Fuck Bingo, fuck him right in the ass
Fuck all he stands for, don't give me any sass
Bingo sounds like he just came in from recess when he gets on his headset
Huffin and puffin, I can't tell if he's dead yet
He seems to like caaa's and caaafee and baaaloons
Firing hot clam chowder from the roof while he's watchin caaatoons
Bitch, you're almost as fat as this Ben freak
I spoke to his masta but Ben's beaten and wont speak
He sounds like he's got nuts in his mouth when he talks
But I guess thats better than Bingo having a dick in his ass when he walks

Booooooyaaaah!

xBenRichardsonx
May 28th, 2003, 02:40 AM
LMAO... you win ahahahahaha

NjSFiNeSt
May 28th, 2003, 03:44 PM
You guys are just simply gay's
Remanissing an talkin about the good ole day's
Erbs and BenRICHardSON needs to get a room
Bickerin an Bickerin on whos becoming the groom
You guys are doing a pretty good job jus rappin
You guys better not close your eyes an let me find you nappin
Hell ask good ole Jinrey of what I did to him
He once hasnt tryed to come back I hope you guys are listenin
My man TheGlove spitted some ill shit
I must show love as I think an sit
Jinrey Im about to end this shit with more than one line
I hope you think and think about this one more time
You better not try an come back an say fuck these whores
Cause your rhymes absolutely gets me to snore
Saying how your F'in everyone up an sayin how much they sucked
Hell Me,Erbs,Ben,and the glove will fuck you all up
Well guys im just bout finish I hope you guys take care
Shit imma watch me some Fresh Prince of Bel Air

BigWillyNYG
May 28th, 2003, 04:04 PM
I can't believe you would ever call anyone gay
You fucking gelled your hair for a picture at this place
You even took off your shirt to try and impress us
Maybe it all stems from the late nights riding on your short bus
You and Mr. Driver used to take nights on the town
You'd take his commands and pull your pants down
You even begged mommy for tickets to go see Britney
And join her 10 year old fans, you must be on crack like Whitney
We all know what you did to the man while he was sleeping
You took out his cock and pulled out yours while you beat him
Spiking your hair like the faggot you are
You're seriously gayer than Elton John wearing a leotard
Your homo little rhymes effect is about equal to your liking of girls
It isn't there, your life sucks and you fuck squirrels

Erbs
May 28th, 2003, 04:13 PM
ahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Swack
May 28th, 2003, 06:15 PM
What in god's name has happened?

HolyBarfly
May 28th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Haha, kev you silly sonmuvvabetch. That was dope.

Swack has a heart attack, erbs jumps on segas back. Have you seen his crack? Fack, cack, swining sack, gonna pack...pack what sega? we'll leave that for you to answer.
I am down with chicks with cancer.
erbs dong is about as off colored and bent as thomas chong fuggin it up in hong kong, forrest gump drinkin henny and playin ping pong.
Sega says hes a 49'ers fan, get off my nuts, youre just a fan of the homos in that city. Your raps are shigtty, gonna ride ya mom, like chitty chitty....bang bang. Next mornin, she cook my eggs and bacon. Step off nikka, erbs, willy and myself aint fakin. Slap my dong in your pint of ice cream, see you gettin off to the picture of your boys high school basketball team.

It's like Em, 50, and Busta droppin bombs on Ja, youre made of nothin, you aint got shet.
"Bend over honey, let's hope i'll fit!"-That's you and your "man", how you be asking us, "Hey guys how do my pecs look with my new tan?"

But hey, it's safe to say that ben is your biggest fan.

BigWillyNYG
May 28th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Shit Sega, it just keeps on coming
Like Jorge's dick in your mouth, it just aint funny
Holy just added more shit for you to chew on
But the smell of butt seems to give you a hard on
You fucking sick little bitch, you're better off not posting again
Me and Holy have ripped you a new one, go take a seat next to Ben
Think about what you tried to do, and think of how dumb it was
Never come into a thread that is owned by us
What the hell were you smoking, you had to have been high
And stay the hell off of Xbox live, quit calling me "big guy"
Now I suggest you lay low and act like this never took place
Just go on living like usual, taking big black guy's loads in the face

xBenRichardsonx
May 28th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by HolyBarfly
Haha, kev you silly sonmuvvabetch. That was dope.

Swack has a heart attack, erbs jumps on segas back. Have you seen his crack? Fack, cack, swining sack, gonna pack...pack what sega? we'll leave that for you to answer.
I am down with chicks with cancer.
erbs dong is about as off colored and bent as thomas chong fuggin it up in hong kong, forrest gump drinkin henny and playin ping pong.
Sega says hes a 49'ers fan, get off my nuts, youre just a fan of the homos in that city. Your raps are shigtty, gonna ride ya mom, like chitty chitty....bang bang. Next mornin, she cook my eggs and bacon. Step off nikka, erbs, willy and myself aint fakin. Slap my dong in your pint of ice cream, see you gettin off to the picture of your boys high school basketball team.

It's like Em, 50, and Busta droppin bombs on Ja, youre made of nothin, you aint got shet.
"Bend over honey, let's hope i'll fit!"-That's you and your "man", how you be asking us, "Hey guys how do my pecs look with my new tan?"

But hey, it's safe to say that ben is your biggest fan.

This is now labeled a classic.

AIRJORDAN45
May 29th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Jinrey is a reck. a real fuking pain in the neck.
He think our rymes are weak but hes the real freak.
He thinks hes cool but needs to go back to school.
Jins rap is really crap.
He thinks hes the black race but hes really a disgrace.

BigWillyNYG
May 29th, 2003, 02:49 PM
HHHHHHHooly shit.

That was the most painful thing I have ever read in my entire life.

NjSFiNeSt
May 29th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Holy shit now seems like its started
You better run the fuck off you will go retarted
Yes Iam In love with Britney
And no i will never like Whitney
Yes I did go see Britney perform live
I got the biggeset hard on, it would even make your mom's cry
Here you are still typing gay saying how I gelled my hair
You still keep bringing that up,its been a lil over a year
By the way I never gelled the hair the shirt was off
I never intended you Big Willy to start to jerk off
It seems kind of wierd how you still remember the past
Im still kind of shocked you dont want a pic of my big ole hairy ass
Now good ole Holy wants to get on the fun saying how im a 9er fan
You better run an take your whack ass ryhmes away as fast as you can
Big Ben over there saying how it was a classic
The Mofo dissed him he should be the one screaming the word fagget
If your not gonna spit a few rhymes why come in here an post
You needs to sit your ass down,think an maybe eat some toast
Mr. Jordan there is making me do some swirls
He needs to stop those gay ass rhymes im jus about to hurl

BigWillyNYG
May 30th, 2003, 12:25 AM
What the hell was that? Now your just wasting bandwidth
Like you lube your boyfriends dick with gloves, don't wanna get your hands wet
Were you trying to make fun of us? Nothing you said means anything to me
Give us something with substance, your dropping diarhea all over the screen
Did you just say retarted? I thought one needed a brain before they got shit started
I know you don't want to come after me and Holy, make us whip out Kung Fu shit
And whats this about loving Britney, you didn't even look at her, you told me you went for the music
You had your 8 year old cousin up on your shoulders, singing along while she did her lip sync
Biggeset hard on really? Is it the crack or you just as small as that Chop's chink?
The time elapsed doesn't really matter when it's something as homo as that
You'll soon be posting pictures of yourself asking "Does this thong make me look fat?"
Let's face it here bitch, it's not even a question about your sexuality
You're a bigger fruit than George Michael hosting Mr. Personality
Your ass isn't hairy, you're so full of shit
Jorge shaved it last week after you told him to get your arm pits
You spelled faggot wrong and you threw in toast because you had nothing else
Your last attempt at a rhyme was worse than Chops' mother with SARS health

Word.

NjSFiNeSt
May 30th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Boooo Willy You can do better than what you just spitted not flowing nor rhyming im ashamed of you and yes I threw in toast cuz i had nothing else an the AJ line was jus there cuz hes a idiotic lil kid, well Ill spit soon but this guy has got to go to work let the battle begin

And who in the blue hell is this Jorge dude that you keep bringin up for the past 2 rhymes or so

HolyBarfly
May 31st, 2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by NjSFiNeSt
well Ill spit soon but this guy has got to go to work let the battle begin

Man, the battle is over, and you're the one grabbing your ankles. All the women in your family tree have sexy lookin cankles. Shut the hell up, you're horrible at this game. I can see your fruity asd doing twirls and splits on that new show "Fame". Me, willy, and ben were havin fun...until you came. Your presence is unappreciated, and your rhymes are outdated. Ever heard that Ludacris parody of White People Rapping? You come to mind, and all I can do is sit here laughing.

What you say is a lie, sega. Willy flows 10x's better than you do. I Do come up in here and "rhyme", so throw in the towel.

You're done.

xBenRichardsonx
May 31st, 2003, 06:31 AM
Where's my tomatoes?

GuitarGuru
May 31st, 2003, 11:41 AM
I love the plugzapullin sig ben. Excellent:D

278lives4ever
May 31st, 2003, 12:33 PM
yes quite hilarious. i belive it deserves best sig fothe year award.

JDGAFFLIN
May 31st, 2003, 04:38 PM
Here's a dricas rap about 278 that he might not like....
His bitch ass is a Frisco dike...
His gay ass posts lack basic fundemental grammar,
So I bust on in and crush this shit like a hammer.
Should call me "Spit", cause I spit mad game,
I put that bitch ass 278 to shame...
My vocabulary is impecable, Lyrically I do damage...
So intellectually perplexing, that 278 cant manage...
So as I jet, y'all remember this...
Dumb ass 278 ain't nothing but a bitch...

What up?

HolyBarfly
May 31st, 2003, 05:00 PM
Waaaaahaha. JD, man, peter has no skill, don't expect much.

AIRJORDAN45
May 31st, 2003, 06:04 PM
Is tHiS CoUnTiN& My P()Sts!>()<

SmAsHeD IxNaY
May 31st, 2003, 07:05 PM
What up Funk!?!

DeadInc
May 31st, 2003, 09:32 PM
Back in the days while I played zooted,
I still remember when I got jinrey booted
use to beg me for WSB2k2 games while he should
of not been so lame he thinks he keeps us entertained
but his little racist comment's need to be obtained
while his ass is on AIm typing like a shmuck
I ignore his ass and he thinks I give a fuck,
have a nice day, even thought your gay I don't blame
your momma for making you that way
Adios have a nice day I'm outti

GuitarGuru
May 31st, 2003, 10:37 PM
Is it just me, or is this dude fucking retarded?

BigWillyNYG
June 1st, 2003, 12:08 AM
hahahahahahaha

Retarded is an understatement when talking about this prune
The dude is more braindead then Muhammed Ali on shrooms
You just said his "racist comments need to be obtained", you alright son?
Well maybe you're excused, from your picture it seems you have downs syndrome
You don't blame his momma for making him out that way, what the tootin shits does that mean?
I swear you're dumber than a retarded rat with no teeth, no eyes, and a ruptured spleen
Your little peanut brain has less function than your shrivled little shlong
The last pussy you saw was one you found under your trailor, with pubes 4 feet long
I can't even imagine what you will follow with after this gang bang
I suggest you duck out of this thread like that little bitch NJ, who's time is taken up sucking on black wang

KidRockDog
June 1st, 2003, 12:14 AM
Nothin wrong with 4 ft pubes.

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 01:14 AM
Say what?

TheGlove
June 1st, 2003, 01:15 AM
He's gone off the deep end.

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 01:26 AM
True dat.

TwoTimeChamp
June 1st, 2003, 02:44 AM

Jinrey is da king of da land and jonathan just gave his shit away, while st_trooper was fucking his lamb, so me say to jb what up> he say bingos mom because they got it on tonight..the bed was shaking and jb grabbed a serb from the dresser and in popped erbs me say to erbs get going you 2 timing she male u washed up and Ben Richard just fucked little richard in his own den.. I only have 2 cents fifty may have fitty butno that y me the king of da land me swiped mixmaster like he swiped the record then me fucked jb like there were no 2morrow and all this happend after redskins1984 put his little penis insie me door, i was lika ay yo let me get a little occapella lmfao.. Peta aka the 278jokester use to be a TKOpuller but now he just sit here and post all day because defMATRIXence cant get his dick out of he pup shoot ay... so me do know one thing tho jonathan and jb and me have threesomes to monday and tuesday right after 2Legit84 and hist trashed wife beat the fuck out of that nigger Ben..me done..

good rap huh
\ Before all you mother fuckers say shit read this last time I checked calling or referring to someone a nigger was a racist comment,

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 03:09 AM
I agree. But lately, the moderators have neglected to actually moderate these forums.

speKtor
June 1st, 2003, 03:24 AM
you guys wouldnt know talent if it mule kicked you in the crotch.

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 03:28 AM
Didnt realize you were a card carrying member of the "OMFGitJINREY" fan club. My bad. :D

speKtor
June 1st, 2003, 03:31 AM
iam not only a member, iam the president.

to be honest, the only other member is some guy named Toby from Hoboken, New Jersey.

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 03:38 AM
Gotcha. Can you score me a signed 8 X 10?

Swack
June 1st, 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by speKtor
you guys wouldnt know talent if it mule kicked you in the crotch.

Ohhhhh Travolta, right in the stomach would I.

JDGAFFLIN
June 1st, 2003, 01:46 PM
Staying alive, staying alive......

HolyBarfly
June 1st, 2003, 02:20 PM
It's not a tumor!

Swack
June 1st, 2003, 02:44 PM
[My Hero] Well I hope you left enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach! [/My Hero]

Wasted
June 1st, 2003, 03:07 PM
this was the most fucked up thing i have ever read...

Wasted
June 1st, 2003, 03:40 PM
ben in here talking like he's deranged
shut your mouth pussy before you get your smile changed
talking all gansta like you can do something
all you do is bend over and get the poop stuffin
fat men calling ya sweety
you like your sandwiches like your boyfriends,meaty
eating all that stuff from mommy's fridge,
i shoulda killed your ass in the cradle and blamed it on SIDS
i don't wanna talk too intelligent
anything more than one syllable to you would be irrelevant
called yourself benrichardson
shoulda been called bent over again
cause thats your daily routine
sipping on some cock and ovaltine
drink it down fast before daddy catches you
don't want him to get in on your faggot's too
keep your business to yourself
close your legs and put the dildo back on the shelf
you'd sit it down and it would run away
even plastic gets scared of being used that way
buried deep in the back muscle
on the phone with your man trying to kick your semen hussle
dicks to you are like pringles
you'd take em in the ass if they had shingles
once that shit pops
your mouth is like on the ground from the drop
you loves them man guns
you can't eat just one
like the lays and me with women
pussy ass voice so feminine
first time i heard you talk i thought you was a chick
sound like my girl screaming oh god please wasted gimme the dick
little faggot saying you kick shit hard on a microphone
the only thing i ever heard near your mouth was some bone

HolyBarfly
June 1st, 2003, 06:16 PM
*waits for bens rebuttle*

This is gonna be a brutal duel.

Swack
June 1st, 2003, 08:21 PM
Wasted just got crazy

SmAsHeD IxNaY
June 1st, 2003, 08:57 PM
That was the greatest thing I read in a while Wasted. *Applauds*

CheeeseHead20
June 1st, 2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by KGwitDAslam

I felt the same way

Wasted
June 2nd, 2003, 08:39 AM
smooth as butter they call him cheesehead
listen close under his breath you hear free head
bouncing around looking for some new friends
we don't like gay people so go talk to ben
i just woked up
don't get choked up
i'm only playing
i don't know you from any other of these homo sayans
consolecity in the heezy
sucking each other off and watchin DBZ
saying no thanks to money this was a freebie
you have to take my shit even if it was runny
you guys love dick because you think it tastes funny
sittin here with your big bad ego's
lookin for fights like a dyke with a bad weave yo
on this mic i spit five times better than you
hordin my money fives times better than jews
abortin you like week dead fetus
supportin you like ben's gay uncle cletus
rubbin your back saying its ok
i'm gonna fuck your girl then blow you away
laying on the floor gaspin for those last breaths
wonder why you got a cannon hole in your chest
i'm consistent like the ticks of the clock
bens insistent when he wants some cock
saying he holding shit down like big ben
the only thing he's holding down is fat men
rubbing those big hairy legs
staring at his ass like its a chicken about to drop eggs

CheeeseHead20
June 2nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Wasted
smooth as butter they call him cheesehead...

:D :D :D

xBenRichardsonx
June 2nd, 2003, 01:01 PM
Who's this guy Wasted?
Someone who's on my nuts must have told him the way they tasted.
In your ears I may sound like a girl...
But in real life I guarantee Id fuck up yo world.
All you did was say a bunch of a gay shit.
But I forgot that all you are is a gay bitch.
Take it up da ass this... up the ass that.
I was done with this thread... now I gotta blast back.
Everything you said in your rhyme you should go try it.
Oh wait you did.. I heard this from your friend Riot.
Dont say you didnt, I aint buyin it.
After reading that garbage, I dunno even kno why im replyin.
You know you aint got no girl, stop lyin.
1 syllable? You must've gotten me confused wit Peter.
You call me sweet, but I guarantee you sweeter.
If I wanted to, I could be complex.
I knew it would be an idiot to say somthin dumb next.
But its alright, Ill be your idol.
Only if you promise to take your Midol.
Everyone here knows you like it in the caboose.
Sound like you borrowed rhymes from Dr Suess.
Shingles, Pringles, Cheesehead, Free Head
Dickhead, Dumbass Weedhead.
Now I realize why your name is Wasted.
Ctrl + V... you pasted
A wack rhyme you found off another site.
You to femine to be a fag, so I call you another dyke.
Chick wit a dick, you'll be lucky to have that.
Or maybe Male a wit a clit and half of a ball sack.
Containing 1 teste.
Dawg why did you test me.
Im on anotha lvl Im one of the best G.
You know what they say...
You never fail until you try.
You contesting me? Dawg, I dunno even know why.
Im done with this shit all I got left to say is BYE! BITCH!

GuitarGuru
June 2nd, 2003, 01:14 PM
There is something about the bottom of a pair of tits that is way sexier than the top. I may be wierd, but that is my thing. Word.

xBenRichardsonx
June 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
Uhhhhh... I guess. You do like dildos in your sig. So who knows...

278lives4ever
June 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JDGAFFLIN
I agree. But lately, the moderators have neglected to actually moderate these forums.

well duh. i think we all know this.

JakeTheSnake
June 2nd, 2003, 01:45 PM
Dont make me bust out some shiznat up in dis hizzie......

OMFGitMEJinrey!
June 2nd, 2003, 03:42 PM
Look who's back who's back again
Is it? Yes it's the natorious J.I.N.

I can't beleive all you faggots listented to me, your replying to a thread made by OMFGitMEJinrey.

Bingo you gotta be kidding me, you've been sitting on your ass since we invented T.V., shit I must admit your ryhmes are pretty slick, but when was the last time you actually saw your own dick?
721.... That's how much bingo weighed last time he was eating a bacon cheeseburger on a toasted bun, dog do us all a fava and get off your ass, your 36, and you love Trix, He is obsessed with that goofy bunny rabbit, what you said about nj's and gelling his hair, was funny, I must admit, but aren't you the same one who never posted a pic? Your better of not posting a pic, I mean, I wouldnt want to have to buy a new monitor and shit, I bet all the money in the world your whole leg wouldn't fit, Bingo I am the daddy you never had, the one that slaps you aroud when your acting bad.

Two words dog listen to me I want you to learn it and then repeat after me ... SLIM FAST ... Yes! that's the trick just keep on drinking and one day you will see your own dick.

SmAsHeD IxNaY
June 2nd, 2003, 03:52 PM
*chants* Encore, encore!

OMFGitMEJinrey!
June 2nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Come on BingoBitch where u at?

278lives4ever
June 2nd, 2003, 06:35 PM
Come on BingoBitch where u at?

hes being cool, something that you will never be doing.

HolyBarfly
June 2nd, 2003, 10:15 PM
Why is jin not replying to my multiple stabs at his bein. lil biaaatch.

this crap is crackin me up though, wasted and ben....you fools is talented.

xBenRichardsonx
June 3rd, 2003, 04:22 AM
Jin, is all you got... Nigger and slave.
Its gotta be the internet that makes you bigger and brave.
I know in real life, you aint shit but a geek.
Who lives in a trailor, and your breath smell like feet.
We all know you made this thread to try and compete.
You're just a newbie, who's joined a room of elites.
Its all good, we know you like em small and petite.
Not adults, but kids still in baby seats.
We all saw your pics, of your nude boys.
Thats one of the things you like, to get your joys.
Stop posting, go and ride some of your toys.
Your vibrator, your cock chair, and all your dildos.
You say you act gay, but we all know your foreal tho.
You have to be the biggest fag ive ever seen.
When you take it up the butt, dont forget your vaseline.
You are a virus, and obviously theres no vaccine.
Cuz they keep lettin you post... a bunch of wack things.
But if you are here looking for a mate.
I advise you take Wasted out on a date.
Eat each others ass, without a spoon and a plate.
Its 5:22 damn its gettin late.
Dont ever contest, cuz you sure will get ate.
Im sure you and Wasted will enjoy each others company.
But dont post here saying "The others dumpin me".
This is simple, it aint nothing see...
I know you all wanna grow up and be somthing.. ME.
I would appreciate if you both jumped off of a bridge.
Luckily for you, Wasted you survived the SIDS.
Its OK, you both are still kids.
Its obvious cuz those things in your drause that we call skids.
You aint said nothin yet, that im feelin.
The only fan you ever had was up on yo ceilin.
So quote that, hang my flow up on the coat rack.
Get off my nuts, ill give you your tonsils, but you cant get your throat back.
Now take my advice and Shut The Fuck Up.
I dont wanna come back to this thread and be fucking you up.

Wasted
June 3rd, 2003, 10:48 AM
sittin here drinkin my incredible hulk and buzzin
you think your tough but you get whipped by my 5 year old cousin
you sit around and talk about how your big and tough
the only thing i find tough is to believe
that a pussy like you could ever beat down someone like me
6'3 benching three twenty five
your a pussy
you gotta tie you shoes one lace at a time
using both hands to pick it up
look i got skills like you i can rhyme up and up
if you haven't heard then here's the news
you aint bad cause you beat up the kids at your elementary schools
the way you talk your lips should have gotten a blister
i aint like your sister
pulling my hair won't make me cry
so go back to stroking jins thighs
something you know your good at
you be lucky to even know where a hood's at
sit back and smile behind your computer screen
you getting mad and thinking your shit is mean
take it serious and writing these little ryhmes so cautious
i'm doing this fucked up on hypnotiq and ze and feeling nautious
don't even concentrate
you couldn't contemplate the things in my head
you couldn't step foot here without being dead
straight right
end your ass before it turns night
bury you and forget that your there
before i even wash the blood out my hair
i am not trying to talk about how your gay
its so hard your mouth oozes it that way
i aint mad and i aint loosin it
your just like a pussy i'm abusin it
its so easy to make fun of jin
he's in love with you and your in love with him
you guys don't make shit personal
cause you know in bed he's so versatile
switch hitting on you and your mom
while your jerking your shit watchin all night long
he plays like your game like barry bonds
strikes out once or twice but hits the shit yard and makes you feel alright
comfortable with being gay
your faggot ass rhymes sound like you 2 are kid and play
head looking like a pencil eraser
seen a new drag queen so you gotta chase her
running down the street screaming i'm a rich boy
how the fuck did you know jin has all those gay toys
rummagin through his closet
he comes in and your rubbin on his knob sweat
talking about how i'm a homo
you bounce back and forth between jin and your dads dick like a yo yo
don't ever tell me you could whip my ass
you couldn't break a window if it was candy glass
smashed shit on your head like three stooges
we know you swallow it all except the first three splooges
you say those taste the best
leaving them in a test ...tube like 12 year old wine
you couldn't have skill if i gave you mine
control and v aint shit been pasted
except for your ass on a wall if you keep talking shit to wasted
i am wasted and i have tasted more things then you
but one of them wasn't a mans cock drool
ive done so many drugs and you done none
and i am still smarter than you son
sorry this aint no fun and i gots to go
so i'll end it weak like you
shut up faggot ass ho

JakeTheSnake
June 3rd, 2003, 11:03 AM
hey spark u just said in OI forums your bench was 315....amazing how internet strength can rise so quick!

xBenRichardsonx
June 3rd, 2003, 11:13 AM
ROFL.... yea I see my work here is done.
You are not the only benching 300+ son.
But I really doubt you are.
I wreck you, like you were a car.
Im not wack, Wasted im the illest.
No way you're 6'3, when your quote "watcha talkin bout willis"
Fuck being Wasted, im about to spill this.
Keep readin my rhymes, we all know you feel this.
When you rhyme, try usin a period and comma.
Get off me, cuz I just got off yo mama.
Wiggity wiggity wiggity wack.
Miggity miggity miggity mack.
In real life you would get smiggity smiggity smiggity smacked.
Dont talk back, when your father is speaking.
Plz close your mouf when you talk, your cum is leaking.
If you think you big and bad, because you do alot of drugs.
Ill leave you sick and sad, and needin alot of hugs.
My rhymes are simple, but yet complicated.
Hate on Ben mania just multiplicated.
Think what you want, you right I dont see no hoods.
I suppose down here in South Carolina all I see is woods.
1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish
Stop repeatin yo self and get some new shit.
Dont rap again, until you get a mentor.
And take yo broke ass back the homeless center.

xBenRichardsonx
June 3rd, 2003, 12:05 PM
edit

278lives4ever
June 3rd, 2003, 12:38 PM
hmm more more more more!

Wasted
June 3rd, 2003, 02:15 PM
depends where i am lifting jake...and if its free weights or the piece of shit machine...

JakeTheSnake
June 3rd, 2003, 02:21 PM
LOL i can do like 400 on a machine......those things arent shit.

HolyBarfly
June 3rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
Peter, shut up!

God, i love it, I'm not even gonna jump in.

I can bench like 170. What na' bizitches?!

necrolust
June 4th, 2003, 02:10 AM
The nec is back

betta watch yo ass

before i grab mah gat

and bust a cap

all up in yo mom

yo nasty bitch too

had em both

yo sister too

west siiiiide mutha fukka

Wasted
June 4th, 2003, 09:09 AM
this is for ben ...you are a god lol

BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBe nBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenB enBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen BenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBenBen

xBenRichardsonx
June 4th, 2003, 09:25 AM
*Walks out of thread holding The Trophy*

JakeTheSnake
June 4th, 2003, 10:49 AM
*stands behind ben, taps on shoulder, steals trophey and runs for the honor of all white boys*

Wasted
June 4th, 2003, 02:46 PM
yeah sorry ben i won't waste my time trying to compete with such bad ass lines as miggity miggity miggity mack...

xBenRichardsonx
June 4th, 2003, 02:58 PM
or wiggity wiggity wiggity wack.... lmao.

Wasted
June 4th, 2003, 04:08 PM
yeah thats tough to come back on man lol...

OMFGitMEJinrey!
June 4th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by xBenRichardsonx
*Walks out of thread holding The Trophy*

I must admit, Ben just walked out of this shit, holding the trophy for the one who sucks the most dick. You dont even compare to me, all you ever do is blab about the same old thing, up the ass here, dildoes, there, blowing cum loads in your boy friends hair, you sound like a broke down bum, listen to yourself "Wiggity wiggity wiggity wack. Miggity miggity miggity mack." -Ben, You must be smokin a dime, because that shit just dont ryhme, You talk about everyone getting of your nutz and stop riding your cock why don't you take a chill pill and put that vibrator on pause, "A geek in a trailor" ,more like a pimp in a manor, Look at me I'm big and bad I am the B E N, and I love to fuck my dad, fudge packing is my hobby, I even love to do it when im in a NFL2K3 Lobby. I know you love to fuck gay men in Erbs bed, Dog I own this thread, so the next time u think about leaving with a prize, you better be able to look in these eyes, of the one and only *Natarious J.I.N.*

Wasted
June 4th, 2003, 06:07 PM
yeah that officially wins the prize for the gayest thing ever...

OMFGitMEJinrey!
June 4th, 2003, 06:10 PM
lmfao

KidRockDog
June 4th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Jinrey, you..are..a dumb mother fucker. (not referring to your signature, which doesn't phase me at all..nice try at getting attention, though)

DeadInc
June 4th, 2003, 09:21 PM
From Ben to 278 you guys realize how gay some of the things you say or argue about really are. No wonder this place has gone to shit.

HolyBarfly
June 4th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Why so negative?

*raises hand* Hey, ben called one of mine classic, so that is...yea bitcges!

Jinrey....you really are a pathetic human being.

We need a new badas to start some crap.

Wasted
June 5th, 2003, 05:16 PM
i would keep going on someone...wait i'll attack barfly now...i love ya man but its all part of the fun...

HolyBarfly
June 6th, 2003, 01:43 PM
How bout NO, scott...

Wasted
June 7th, 2003, 10:01 AM
shhhhhhhh........

Wasted
June 7th, 2003, 10:01 AM
jin gots his gay ass banned already...

HolyBarfly
June 7th, 2003, 06:26 PM
that's a shame.

OMFG lololololol! LMFAO!

JDGAFFLIN
June 7th, 2003, 06:58 PM
OMFG, Jinrey is a piece of shit...

HolyBarfly
June 8th, 2003, 02:53 PM
This is true.

JDGAFFLIN
June 8th, 2003, 04:58 PM
OMFG, Yes, it is.

Erbs
June 8th, 2003, 05:18 PM
hold your head highhhhhh!

CheeeseHead20
June 9th, 2003, 12:26 AM
my name iiiiiis.....
Cheeese Heada
The mic rula
The old schoola
You wanna trip?
I bring it to ya

Xeo
June 9th, 2003, 04:06 AM
BANG... YOUR... HEAD!!!!!!!!!
ect.

JDGAFFLIN
June 9th, 2003, 06:19 PM
What up hoes?

CheeeseHead20
June 9th, 2003, 10:21 PM
nothing hoette

JDGAFFLIN
June 9th, 2003, 11:42 PM
It's the J Double...Huh Huh..

Somebody tell Cheesebitch, im still here waiting on him..
And 2Legit, he needs to stop hating on 'em.
Yall know your my biggest fucking fans,
Thats because im the mother fucking man.
278 says he wants to step up next..
My left jab and right hand will snap his mother fucking neck.
And whats up with that bitch KRD?
Little ho will wind up working at KFC...
And this bullshit that Im ducking big mike?
We all know he aint shit but a dike.
So yo, I laid down the static...
Got all the fucking forums in a panic...

speKtor
June 10th, 2003, 01:42 AM
i like cookies.

Swack
June 10th, 2003, 07:59 AM
static...panic?

*cries*

JDGAFFLIN
June 10th, 2003, 05:45 PM
I know. It was so fucking good, it will make you cry. Bitches.

HolyBarfly
June 10th, 2003, 08:31 PM
You are my Buddha.

278lives4ever
June 10th, 2003, 08:42 PM
this thread sucks
i hate ducks
aww shucks
rhyming sucks.

JDGAFFLIN
June 10th, 2003, 09:02 PM
278 is a bitch....
His fat assed momis a witch....
That's my mother fucking rhyme...
278's mother, will fuck you for a dime.

Holla, Hova.

Swack
June 11th, 2003, 06:22 PM
I'm so ill
I'll take a day shit
Here's the bill
Go on and pay it

JDGAFFLIN
June 11th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Pay the bills? Im paid in full...
Here's my cock, tell your mom to pull..
You cant compete I run the mic
Now get the fuck out and leave yo bike.

Erbs
June 11th, 2003, 08:08 PM
JDGafflin sit your fat butt down
all these gay lines you lookin like a clown
with down syndrome ya face all bent
lookin like i just socked yo ass an made one big ass dent
ima cruise on outta here now, im spent

278lives4ever
June 11th, 2003, 09:17 PM
this thread blows.
now go aks for mom's for money so you can buy some hoes.

CheeeseHead20
June 11th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by CheeeseHead20
my name iiiiiis.....
Cheeese Heada
The mic rula
The old schoola
You wanna trip?
I bring it to ya

Cheeese rocks
and he's on top
I rock you like a cop
CheeeseHead
you up next with ya
knock-knooock.

CheeeseHead makes
the money, see.
CheeeseHead gets
the honeys, see.
Drivin' in my car
Ridin' like a star...

Cause i am the
Cheeese Machine
Everybodies gonna go
And the girlies gonna
SCREEEAM!

Cause i am the
Cheeese Machine
Everybodies gonna go
And the girlies gonna
SCREEEAM!

JDGAFFLIN
June 12th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Erbs is a mother fucking faggot...
Nothing in life but a maggot...
His mother went in for the abortion...
But the Jesus freaks conned her with extortion...
Now this gay fuck has a life...
But you can bet your ass the gay bastard will never have a wife.

Huh, Huh, Holla, bitches.

BigWillyNYG
June 12th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Haaahahahahaha.

KidRockDog
June 12th, 2003, 01:20 PM
I'm feelin' it, yo! Mad props!

HoLLa!

HolyBarfly
June 12th, 2003, 07:40 PM
That was whack.

hahaahaha, ya heard?!

CheeeseHead20
June 12th, 2003, 11:23 PM
i.. hear dat.. dog! :rolleyes:

Erbs
June 13th, 2003, 12:01 AM
JD up in this heeze like a cavity on a molar
I dont know what he's gonna pull next, he must be bi-polar
Bi-polar, thats what they call that slut we know as your mom.
Takin one pole up the ass and puttin the other in Uncle Toms,
Cabin, cept no one gotta pay to get in that hole,
that caves been mined out like some west virginia coal.

HolyBarfly
June 13th, 2003, 01:16 AM
no way thats original.

Erbs
June 13th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but all the rhymes I spill are ill
comin straight outta my mind
ill beats of all kind
just like what goes into JDs muthas behind
all different sorts and sizes
JDs mommys is where the guys is
Aight, enough with JDs mom, gettin kinda old
She's probly got like 50 STDs anyways, bush is full of mold
That last one was pretty fuckin nasty, made me squirm,
but thats what she did too when I gave her my super sperm.

Erbs
June 13th, 2003, 10:30 AM
Holy I thought you were gonna make a dis
but it aint here some ima proceed with this.
Damn Holy lets spit some nasty beats like Nas
Dont fuck with me, Ill hit up yo girl 7 months later she'll be in lamaze(sp?)
Im not the fightin kind, but I will not hesitate to regulate
the situation you bring, cuz I am the king of this ring,
with sega and ben tryin to spit some raps,
well segas probly tryin to sing
he's just got that natural flair
talkin with a lisp and puttin that gel in his hair
takin his shirt off for a pic, postin it for a bunch of guys,
We all agree thats sick, we all know if sega stubbs his toe, sega cries.
But I guess theres like a million people in the world,
so theres bound to be one lavishly open homo,
steada rappin sega maybe you should read up on Perry Como.

BigWillyNYG
June 13th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Oh no erbs, look what you've done
You've awakened the king of this shit, here goes your fun
I'm gonna burn you like chemicals in the science lab
Then shit on that little psycho slut sister you have
Playing pokemon with her, she makes you the master
Seeing which one of you can get your pussies wet faster
My rhymes are so ill they bring tears to anyone who sees them
Going against me is like why you continue to live, there's no reason

NjSFiNeSt
June 13th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Im back and bigger than ever
You guys really didnt think I was gone forever
Im sittin back on my chair watching you bitches
While you guys give each other hugs and kisses
Talkin an spittin about each an everyone's moms
You guys need to tell your mom next time have that condom on
Cause Poof maybe a 2nd comin of me would come around
Nah thats just my bonner penatratin your moms up an down
I'am the king here make sure you dont forget
I bet u bitches will forget so heres a bet
You guys spit one more whack ass motherfuken beat
Its over with you guys can never compete
So here Imma smack you bitches up one by one
You know what im kind of finished nah you know what Iam done

Erbs
June 13th, 2003, 06:25 PM
A) Since when do women wear condoms?

B) That sucked.

speKtor
June 13th, 2003, 08:14 PM
i wish monkeypox on you all.

KidRockDog
June 13th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Erbs
A) Since when do women wear condoms?

You've never heard of a female condom?

This whole fucking thread sucks...

Swack
June 13th, 2003, 08:57 PM
I find it entertaining. Proceed to fuck off.

KidRockDog
June 13th, 2003, 09:16 PM
I really don't give a fuck if you find it entertaining or not.

TheGlove
June 13th, 2003, 09:17 PM
I thought you'd be in a much better mood following the banishment of TMO.

BigWillyNYG
June 13th, 2003, 09:18 PM
That's awesome.

TheGlove
June 13th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Isn't it?

KidRockDog
June 13th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by TheGlove
I thought you'd be in a much better mood following the banishment of TMO.

I am. I tend to say dirty words when I'm happy.

Erbs
June 13th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Stop it!

HolyBarfly
June 13th, 2003, 11:08 PM
But your "god" is now gone KRD.

You best leave that avatar, the nose looks like hes been clocked in the head with a shovel.

KidRockDog
June 14th, 2003, 02:01 AM
It's all in the eyebrows..the eyebrows..

Erbs
June 14th, 2003, 02:04 AM
anyone notice similarities between Groucho Marx and TMO

KidRockDog
June 14th, 2003, 02:09 AM
This thread roxerxz.

Swack
June 14th, 2003, 10:36 AM
You don't.

xBenRichardsonx
June 23rd, 2003, 01:53 AM
This thread sux now.

Erbs
June 23rd, 2003, 12:16 PM
According to ben every white mans a racist pig
The black mans always gotta be hated on big
Ben you suck at life, that is all.

TheGlove
June 23rd, 2003, 12:42 PM
Yea, what's up with Ben lately
Got no beef with him but because I'm white he hates me
I'm tryin to figure out how this white or black thing relates
Turnabout is fairplay, you aren't innocent, acting high and mighty like Bill Gates
We can all agree racist shit is stupid and should be squashed
But lately Ben I gotta say your attitude makes me feel like you're lost...

AnTneY
July 5th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Look, Antney is back and he loves to run track,
He is very fast when he has to wack off,

Shady2k1
July 6th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Back off before b4 I slap ya ass crack off
jackoff you are wack..... Thats all

YborRaver
July 6th, 2003, 10:59 PM
nigga please shady acting like he a killa
but he nothing more than a harmless caterpilla
u best shut yo fucking hole
for i rip yo balls and use them to bowl
u try to play hard acting like u from the street
but u nothing so take a fucking seat

what nigga what u got to say now bitch!!!!!

Erbs
July 6th, 2003, 11:41 PM
you all need to get a liscense to die
I got a liscense to kill so now yall gonna fry, 'n ima get high
off those fumes comin out the barrel of my 9
while my man bingo busts out the AK an i give em the sign
to let that shit rip in these Posers Ybor and jinrey, what they think
when they come in here actin retarded n damn they stink
smellin like a skunk who jus sprayed
but they jus punks who cant get laid
they come on here 24/7, no life to live
actin, shit i dont know what the fuck they actin, but they got nothin to give
back to this world, so you two should just do yourselfs a favor
jinrey make like romeo and die, and poison that juliet raver

YborRaver
July 7th, 2003, 12:00 AM
erbs LOL u fucked with the wrong nigga
ima come over to that part of florida and pull the trigga
what the fuck saying i aint got the life
u da one on vacation
still posting at this location
u dumb bitch i on probation
6 pm curvew
bitch say something else i will hurt u
u need to look in the mirror mother fucker
cuz all u is is a cock sucker
while i go fuck my girl during the day
your giving a bj
ok ok im done now need a cigarette
hey man have u given daddy his bj yet? WHAT NIGGA!

HolyBarfly
July 7th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by YborRaver

6 pm curvew

This helps you how? And I still own this thread.

FreeStyleKing
July 7th, 2003, 02:30 AM
yborraver, you are wack kid
you sayin nigga, so you must be a black kid
its not my fault, blame yo mama
look at wut da crack did, wut was da cause?
i smack kids, wit black skids in they're drause.
you should try to wipe better
cuz if you did, you would probaly write better
everything you write is shit
quit wipin wit ya hands
yall aint nothin but juvenile deliquences
who cant write or read complete sentences
go get yo ed-ja-ma-cation
while erbs is talkin shit, on vacation
dawg, stop playahatin,
i heard hooked on phonics works miracles
you shouldnt buy 1, you should buy an extra kit or two
knowledge is what i spit at you
everybody else want it? then they can get it to
dont call me a teacher, just call me a winner
im the light at the end of tunnell, and im gettin dimmer
stop arguin wit yo mom for inviting me to dinner
after the meal, im gettin in her
F-R-E-E-S-T-Y... im done with this shit playa
BYE!

YborRaver
July 7th, 2003, 03:28 AM
free u can spit but
suckin on dick and spittin the nut
dont mean u can flow like me
im the fucking mc
dont fuck wit me
im insane mentally
ill come to yo house
slit yo throat quietly
steal yo xbox ps2 and yo pc
go to the pawn shop
trade the shit in
make some money
call her mom shes my honey
pay the bitch 5 dollar
hop on top of her make her hollar
than 9 mon later u got a brothar
nigga please ima ballar

Italics
July 7th, 2003, 10:43 AM
YborRaver=OWNED.

BigWillyNYG
July 7th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Willy wants to roll with somebody up in here. Who the next victim of my insanely ill and silly gumby rhymes?

fingertips
July 8th, 2003, 12:15 AM
my rap is like a heart attack
dont hate me cuz im black
hate me cuz im wack
my favorite snack is gummi bears
i like them because they're chewy
what happened to djguey?

HolyBarfly
July 8th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by BigWillyNYG
Willy wants to roll with somebody up in here. Who the next victim of my insanely ill and silly gumby rhymes?

I got yo back dawg. Fire away...Preferable at raver.

Shady2k1
July 8th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by YborRaver
nigga please shady acting like he a killa
but he nothing more than a harmless caterpilla
u best shut yo fucking hole
for i rip yo balls and use them to bowl
u try to play hard acting like u from the street
but u nothing so take a fucking seat

what nigga what u got to say now bitch!!!!!

N.I.G.G.A. is a word someone weak will say
when they front sweet but they secretly gay
you aint from the streets, no fuckin way
so dont play cuz i'm just fuckin wit you
like foreplay,motherfucker youre fake
out of your goard i'll dump ya in the lake
your bitches kooch burnin, stankin like dank
you should thank me and be grateful
that I dont shank you, you shootin blanks
bitch your rhymes are shit,just like ya chic
suck my dick motherfucker aight....You wish
you like the attention that you get when
you suckin on sticks lickin em and shit
to sum ya up, you suck, readin your lines
i'm like what the fuck, they spineless
they dont even sound right, mine are timeless
try dissin me again, and i'll shit on you again
look at the position you in, lookin like a bitch again

YborRaver
July 8th, 2003, 04:53 PM
shady u fuckin craazy
u gots no skills on the mic
u think u good sike nigga
u a wigga tryin to be a thug nigga'
but u cant cuz u aint on the grind
sellin that fire off in dimes
doing some lines just chillin sittin out front
lovin my babys tight cunt
nigga i got the life
no strife no struggle
live the high live
u live the poor white trash life
pickin up garbage on the road
hoppin around like a toad
u pathetic nigga havent had pussy
since pussy had u... u scum trash man
im out gotta go to the can

Shady2k1
July 8th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Look bitch, I know you a coward
tryin to start riots is a sign of it
next time ya spit, make the shit rhyme
or get off my dick, all you doing
is spit shinin it,quit lien bitch
say you got no struggle in life
what about yo bone jugglin wife
this homo thinks his flows better than mine
you know better thats no lie
no skill on the mic you no veteran
so go cry go loco
and report this post to a mod
go chill at moms have her bake you a pie
and pour you some cocoa thats hot
know you should not fool with dose
if ya wanna go pro i'll bowl ya over
leaave ya with no gold, no doe, no skull
blow for blow, I know ya limits
lets ask the board whos winnin this
I'm laughin at ya fag(((((*laughs*)))))
scum trash man huh...when you a crackhead?
wont be long b4 you finished at this

FreeStyleKing
July 8th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Hahahaha is all i can say
you guys quit rappin, and go out and play
after reading what you wrote
i laughed so hard, that i damn near choke
both of guys rhymes are a joke
yborraver... and shady2k1
i bought some "learn how to rap" books
you take one
i only speak the truth, yea i know hurts
im in yo girl cooch, then let it squirt
observe my style, and take some notes
then people will stop makin fun of yo quotes

YborRaver
July 8th, 2003, 09:05 PM
yo yo u nigga u sure is the king
of suckin cock gay fuck faget ass ho
cock is all u fuckin know
ur shit is soft as ice cream
u cant spit u havent a bit of skill
u can only eat cum cream fill
take a fuckin seat and go have yo meal(cock GAY NIGGA)

BigWillyNYG
July 8th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Your "raps" can't even be considered that
I could come up with better shit if I was a retarded gnat
And quit saying nigga, you're whiter than Michael Jackson
We all know you wear booty shorts and high socks, you look like John Paxson
You live in Polk County, Florida and your house moves on wheels
You stick "Uncle Bill's" mouse up your ass just to see how it feels
You come on internet message boards and brag about doing E
You aren't hardcore, you're dumb as shit, and that's all you'll ever be
You were too fucking stupid to get past a piss test when you had 3 weeks in advance
You know you failed on purpose again so Bubba could pull down your pants

Shady2k1
July 9th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Yo Freestyle, I aint takin shit from you
you must be senial, thinkin you spit fluent
in denial please, leave this thread youre ruinin it
you and ya lil playmte Ybor some deadheads
quick to grab some crack,hit the pipe or snort it
like I said before only way you gettin laid is date rate
or a whore, probably still couldnt score for sure
you playa haters done started shit with a warrior
I'm gettin bored,sittin indoors rippin holes in yall
smile, just grab a phone and dial
if somewhen needs flows for awhile, you gotta dial up Dose
i'll be gone for awhile.............i'm out..............Yo.

Shady2k1
July 9th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Shiznit

Shady2k1
July 9th, 2003, 04:10 PM
This just in,here comes a news flash
Overdose, don't fuck with him
he's too fast,he'll rip you a new ass
if I have to,i'll beat ya ass blue black
fuck you.....but you already knew that

FreeStyleKing
July 10th, 2003, 05:23 AM
shady, why did you have to mention me
everything in yo rhymes is elementary.
all of your shit is just a tragedy.
you are a whiter, lamer version of stagga lee.
when i read your rhymes i be like
"haha haha haha" we be like "haha haha haha"
its all true man, dont quit yo day job
do what you do man
ill give you a props
you are a good rapper, but im not mentioning flowing
your raps are tight, when santas ridin threw the snow and
rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny noise
but even he knew shady has grimey flows
time is money, and i aint got time to be wastin
you're better going to freestyle website
and copy and pastin
nothing you can ever say will make sense
put flow on the stock market it will only make cents
it just got ugly, like dem master p sneakers
you should call me a pimp
ask yo moms how i treat her

Shady2k1
July 10th, 2003, 09:48 AM
You think you can talk smack
and I wont spit at ya back?
you on crack dont you know
that ex will diminish your back
i'm sure you and Ybor live lavish
livin in cottages and shacks
grabbin the nearest piece of trailor park ass
and stabbin it fast
you was gettin cash
but that did'nt last
you smoked your crack stash
now your prices are outlandish
ya life has been damaged
the fiends mad at ya
man I feel bad for ya
cuz now ya need a plan switch
do you and your community a favor
blow ya face up off the planet
flow like you tryin to bust a shot
but ya shit is just jammin you stuck
remember not to take ya life for granted you fuck
excuse me for a minute
cuz freestyles losin his grip
soon blood will be oozin from lips
fallin off his busted up huffy,
and brusin his hip.

Shady2k1
July 10th, 2003, 10:02 AM
edit

HolyBarfly
July 10th, 2003, 03:58 PM
You guys ruined our thread, by the way...