PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Is Screwing Me

Overkill
April 20th, 2003, 05:21 PM
You should ask in the PC forum.

BIG MIKE
April 20th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Hmmm, I would help- but because of your "anti buffy" stance, I'm afraid I must throw my support behind Bill on this one.

krazy
April 20th, 2003, 06:23 PM
now mike..... after all those samichs i made for you....

What about the fat naked ladies that where posted in the enemys forum

BIG MIKE
April 20th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Ummm, that never happened- Lmao, oh shit we can probably mention that now, being as we've been liberated!

Hmmmm,,,,, how about if I offer you "lukewarm" support? I could maybe offer to ask Bill to at least "Lubricate thoroughly" before violating you.

Would that be mo bettah?

Orinoco Flow
April 20th, 2003, 10:14 PM
WTF are you all talking about?

I look at this thread and see Rob telling us to ask in the PC forum. Then Big Mike says he'd help if not for Rob's anti-Buffy stance. ??? Oh, and WTF does Krazy making sammiches for Big Mike have to do with anything?

Rob, if Microsoft is screwing you, then why didn't you just start a thread in the PC forum only instead of telling us to go there and ask about it?

WTF?

st_trooper
April 20th, 2003, 10:17 PM
krazy had a post before Robv's asking something... don't know where it went.:confused:

KidRockDog
April 20th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by OrinocoFlow
WTF are you all talking about?

I look at this thread and see Rob telling us to ask in the PC forum. Then Big Mike says he'd help if not for Rob's anti-Buffy stance. ??? Oh, and WTF does Krazy making sammiches for Big Mike have to do with anything?

Rob, if Microsoft is screwing you, then why didn't you just start a thread in the PC forum only instead of telling us to go there and ask about it?

WTF?

Haha, it's funny to see people get confused (and rightfully so) when you know what is going on. :D

But yeah, Rob...Microsoft'll do that.

Orinoco Flow
April 20th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Actually I saw this thread the first time around before Krazy's post as the thread starter was deleted. ...

Then I come back later and it's like... "Oh. Where's Krazy's post? This isn't Rob's thread. WTF? ... Oh... Maybe he took his question to the PC forum section like Rob said? Well, if that's the case...

... Then WhyTF wasn't the whole thread just moved there? This just looks fuckin' stupid, man. It makes it look like this is Rob's thread and it makes no fucking sense whatsoever. From what can be seen the original meaning here is just gone and now it's absolutely different. It makes everybody here look retarded."

So that gave me an idea and I figured I'd mess around with it just for the hell of it. Sort of a little joke about how fucked up the thread looks now. Heh.:D

I still miss mah large selection of smilies too!!!

BIG MIKE
April 21st, 2003, 06:23 AM
Sorry but it all came down to Krazys failure to support my Buffy thread. All he had to do was offer a little support in my hour of need an everything woulda been fine,,,,,, But Noooooooooo! instead he had to make everything all dificult an shit!

Orinoco Flow
April 21st, 2003, 06:27 AM
Big Mike, I never ragged on Buffy and I think Willow makes a hot lesbian. ...

... Can you help get all the smilies back here like what we had before Jonathan cut out on us?

BIG MIKE
April 21st, 2003, 11:48 AM
^ Well, as far as I can tell, the way to get sumthin done around here is to keep bitching and moaning about it- seems to wear `em down. I dunno Viper must be a married dude or sumthin.

Maybe make a thread/poll about it an try an get a buncha people whining about it.

Yeah, Willow does make a nice lesbian!

Overkill
April 21st, 2003, 02:17 PM
Oh, Krazy asked me to move his post to the PC forum.

DeadInc
April 21st, 2003, 04:54 PM
OK off to the PC forums

krazy
April 21st, 2003, 07:38 PM
whats going on

:( :( :( :( :( :(

BIG MIKE
April 21st, 2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by krazy
whats going on

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Ummmm,,,,,, nuthin- Robs sniveling about our off topic area up in that other thread, but that's about it-

krazy
April 21st, 2003, 07:48 PM
Ill take care of rob... he may be mod in the forums but I control him in the real world.....:evil:

BIG MIKE
April 22nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
So he makes your sammiches?

krazy
April 22nd, 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
So he makes your sammiches?

You can say that

BIG MIKE
April 22nd, 2003, 08:02 PM
Well, tell him to put the smilies back-

Seems they are missed- WTF, he didn't pack all our bags b4 the move or what?

krazy
April 18th, 2009, 01:57 PM
This thread confuses me.

KidRockDog
April 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM
That's because you were tweeked out in '03.

pookilla
April 19th, 2009, 11:38 PM
2003 was a good year for me.

Now, what's this problem with microsoft you're having?